The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
uggh..it just makes me hurt thinking about anything surgerywise about the boobs..oh..or eyes...that lasik stuff..uggh..I cringe just thinking about it..I jsut dont trust myself..they are like oh just keep looking at the red light..I dont trust myself to not look somewhere else and f**k my own eyes up haha

Dh and i were just talking about lasik since i'm pretty much freaking blind. I think i'll want it in the future. But then there's that question... i mean, really- IF the chance is that something goes wrong and i go blind... do i want to risk that? I mean, now i can see her with contacts and glasses but... maybe i should let well enough alone?

I just dream of waking up in the morning... and being able to see. no poking the eyes with contacts or putting on glasses. Getting up in the middle of the night when she needs to eat and not being able to see her.... well, it sucks.

yeah Im pretty much blind too!!..whats your contact number? mine is like -6.50!!!! I think they stop making them at -8.00 coz then its pretty much hopeless haha ...my dad had it a few years ago and is soo glad he did it but I just couldnt do it lol.

they still make them at 8- my father has them. I am a 7 in one eye and a 6 something in the other. Its awful.

yeah..it is annoying..I have to have my glasses ready at night incase she wakes up..but I need new ones coz these are like 4 years old so they are just a bit off..but enough to make me feel like I cant see 100%

:( mine change every single year. I need a new prescription and it's brutal. I've been wearing glasses since i was 9 years old. :( Contacts since i was 13.

ive had glasses since I was like 5!!..and im allergic to metal so they were the ugly old lady plastic huge framed kind haha....horrible!! lol lol...wish I had some of those old pics...:rofl:

omg i found someone who's had glasses longer than me! You know what was great when i was 11 and i had braces for 2 years and metal frames- then i was officially a metal face. :( Plastic frames! lol. I think any kid frame is pretty horrible.

you know i never broke a pair because i always took care of my stuff- i think my brother broke his every other year lol

Omg ladies I had the BIGGEST freak out earlier. Got the most positive looking evap I have ever seen. Jeez. I had to force myself to pee a bit more to do a second test. BFN, obviously but still.
I was getting ready for my bridal dress fitting too so lord knows what I'd have done if it was actually positive. Told em to leave a few inches in the belly area for bloat? :haha:

Edited to add pic

Attachments

• 23148437.jpg
    23148437.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 11
lol..lol...i had braces for 3 years !!!!! in middle school lol..but luckily by then was able to find metal frames that didnt touch me so I didnt break out and could wear them...I hated it!! I finally got contacts my last year in middle school I think and have had them since...

I always lost my stuff but we would get another pair and then 2 week later I would find the original pair haha...

I hope B doesnt have to go through all that lol...but atleast she'll have a mom with experience if she does haha

cottles! lol thats what my bfp looked like the first time i got a line!! lol! why are you testing? is AF late? thought you weren't trying for a while??

I did a test the other day- and was bfn too. had mixed emotions about it- can't help it.

Mrs.j- how are hubby's eyes? my dh has 20/20 (the *******) so i'm HOPING she gets his eyes.

Anyone else notice after their baby sweats (i swear ava is always sweating she's such a hot baby) their head smells like a foot?? :haha:

haha...nope..havent noticed foot head yet haha..lol...just cheese neck lol lol..

are you SURE that is a negative hun? I would get a FRER and test with FMU..because that looks like a seriously evil evap if it is one.....just saying lol...

that's what i was thinking- really does look just like my positives... Hoping its whatever you want it to be though!

Cheese neck!!! lol! i don't miss that!!!! Our days of cheese neck are over i believe- we also called it her 'lint trap' as it always seemed like we had to check it for little fuzzies and things that would get stuck in there hahaha

her toes collect fuzzies...her neck isnt anything like it used to be all the time..but everynow and then it will get icky...

I tested after that one and it was completely blank so I know it's a false positive. I'm not even due AF and I'm still on birth control but I've been feeling odd (nauseous, twinges, cramps...) and you hear of ladies still having AF while prego, even while taking bcp. Basically I'm paranoid!! :haha:

Having another so soon would not be a bad thing but I'm still a fatbum and I don't wanna be 200lb at the start of a pregnancy... Imagine the size I'd be at 40 weeks! (Also I don't want morning sickness to ruin my wedding lol)

Omg I hated the cheesy neck! I'd forgotten all about that! No matter how much washing, it seemed to linger for ages. Toby's quite a sweaty baby... If we sleep with my arm around him he gets hot and his hair gets soaked but we're well out of cheesy neck territory.

sweaty head though- perhaps just foot head? :)

and i know alllll about being paranoid!!! lol. i've been having that bad tum for a while now around the same time every evening and it freaks me out- but no positive for me. Its just kind of weird. Doesn't feel right at all. Always around 730. doesn't last long, not really sick just... not right. And then ends shortly there after. just freaky that its the same time every night.

my tummy is messed up too...but that also happens around period time...mine is the other end messed up..not nausea..but the last week or two Ive had weird CM..like a lot more than usual and sometimes a bit tinted..but I think thats coz I took my nuvaring out and but another one back in the same time to try and avoid AF again this month and so far its working..no AF..woohoo!! :happydance:..nipples are a bit sensitive but once more thats also period time thing I think....cant really remember its been so long since Ive had a normal one haha...

idk what it is about poas but its like the freaking lottery haha..oh thats also a question...does anyone else do the lottery..like either powerball or megamillions or the little scratch offs...

nah i don't do the lottery and things of that sort. I get tired of losing- i never win anything!

I dont either. OH sometimes brings home scratchcards... makes me scratch em because I always seem to get a £1 prize from them whereas if he scratches it he gets nothing lol

Holy shit Katherine! That threw me off, I haven't been on much and I come on and see a BFP (or so you say a evap! you might want to take another in a couple days, yes I see you got a BFN right after, but that test looks mighty positive!)

I've had glasses since I was 12? my DH has 20/20 vision though, hate him for it, but hope James gets it.

Not much new with me. Just getting through each day. I've been in a funk lately. Haven't wanted to hang out or do much, so haven't been around a lot. Mostly just letting James crawl/climb all over me and watching tv. I hope it's the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"