The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yay..!!!!! :happydance: hopefully it'll be a two baby day!!..My cousin just had her little girl this morning by planned c-section... bring on the babies!

SPunky...are you guys TTC again? or are you just ticker-ing to keep track of your cycles?

Aw congrats erica! Hope mum and baby are ok. X

NJ you Sound soooooo close! Fingers crossed you progress quickly and naturally xx

Chelsea I never noticed the cycle ticker... If you're ttc again, good luck! You're brave lol... I always said if wait til Tobys walking before ttc#2. Now I'm saying after the wedding. It's only another 7 weeks!

LOL, I just got my ticker today. We've been not using protection for three months. I just got my first postpartum AF yesterday. So now we're actively trying. James is a very easy child and my brother and I were close in age and though I hated it sometimes I liked it too. So yeah! I was hoping to catch the first egg (I ovulated 12 days ago) but obviously that didn't work.

Oooo, Wedding is so close Katherine!

if everyone else starts TTC-ing again I might get baby fever too...lol...dont do that to me girls lol lol..:dohh:

ok..I have a question...Im working on a photobook for Brieanan as her Christmas present this year...its going to be the day she was born...coming home...her first pics with me and her dad... major first holidays (Christmas...Easter..Mothers Day..Fathers Day..Halloween..Thanksgiving..and then her Birthday)...pics of her with all her diff family members like all her grandparents and her aunts and uncles and then pics of her first bath...first tooth...first crawl...first steps...

am I forgetting anything major or what other pages would you put in a Firsts photobook for your LOs?

NJ!! wooo hooo! hoping tonight is the night! if they start pitocin you start that epi! :) Thinking of you love!!!!

Spunky- you're freaking nuts! lol! I def. don't think i'll want another one until ava is at LEAST 2 or 3 years old- if i have one at all!!! But a ton of girls that had their babies here on bnb at the same time as me--- are already 2 months preg with their next one! omg! i can't believe it!

:)

Dare...same here..the plan is 2-3 years....and one of the ladies in my other group whos LO is 14 days older than Brieanan is preggie already...

2-3 years is a decent gap I think... If we start ttc after the wedding and catch the egg like first time, Toby will be almost 2 when #2 is born. Obviously being more realistic he'll be between 2 and 3 if all goes well.

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/f0a1b42a.jpg
Madeline Grace, born 11:04pm 3/15/12. 8lbs, 3oz. Waiting on length.
She's amazing. So beautiful and calm. I'll post my birth story in the next day or so. Thanks for all the happy thoughts and support, ladies. Couldn't have done it without you.

OMGOMG!!! Congratulations sweetie! Awwww she's gorgeous! :happydance: :happydance:

Hope you're all doing well and l&d went ok for you both xx

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

AHHH!!!!! YAY!!!....awww...sooooo cute!!!! and all that HAIRRR!!!! Hope everything went great!! :happydance: aww and she and Brieanan have the same middle name haha...

Huge congrats, she's beautiful! :hugs: Looking forward to your birth story! Rest up and enjoy your little girl! Love her name by the way

Oh, I know I am probably crazy. If I were to have gotten pregnant when we first started trying I'd already be 3 months. James has been such a wonderful and sweet baby it's made us move our timeline up from starting to ttc in June to end of December. But now that I finally got my PP AF then we are going to be ttc lots!!! If I got pregnant this cycle they'd be 18 ish months apart. My brother and I were 15/16 months apart. I can't help it, the baby craziness has overwhelmed me again. Who knows, it could take us months to get pregnant, my husband is at least happy with all the trying.

NJ!!! congrats!!!! What a beautiful girl! can't wait to read your story! :) Your girl was one ounce more than mine, but mine was .75 inches longer than yours :) lol And to come before the due date! awesome!!! so glad you won't have to worry about going for induction or your mw not being there anymore! Wonderful news!!!! i'm so happy for you :)

Cottles & Mrsj- do you ladies have an urge to start ttc up again already? i'm just curious since you ladies are thinking about the same time i am- just wondering if you are having the urge to start now and are just putting it off. I don't have the urge to have another! everyone around me is having babies and what not and i just- well, i don't have that. I wonder if i'm a freak! I do miss some parts of being pregnant- but i don't want another baby!

Spunky- I hope it doesn't take too long for you to get that bfp again :) That'll be really great- all together for the first babies, and now, you're already on to your second!!

How old are all of us here? Just curious! just realized, i have no idea! lol. (unless we already talked about this before and i forgot!) Dh and i are both 26 :)

afm- nothing big and new and exciting here. But since the weather has been a bit better i've made sure we go out and about a lot more now. I already filled up my next week with activities so i can go out out out ! Love taking ava outside! She is starting to say 'ma' she skipped 'da' i know that's supposed to be easier to say so was shocked to hear a few 'ma ma ma's coming out of her. no crawling yet, but she can lay on her belly and go in circles lol. I think that will be soon though. She's trying, just gets frustrated.

her night time is messed up a bit again- i think her top teeth are moving a bit on their way down but can't be positive. All i know, is she went from waking once or twice a night for a feed- to waking every few hours. SHEESH. When it was colder we had the warm pj things on her at night but now it's warmer out- so i had to put those away- and ever since then she wakes a lot more- so i don't know if its THAT or teeth or what have you. I just feel bad for her- (and myself for having to get up so much!)

Especially when dh is lying next to me snoring!

I cant help but think about it haha...Im such a maternal person..and..idk I have soo many diff ideas going through my mind....EVERYONE..and I mean EVERYONE...even people at freaking walmart..are telling me I need to have another one soon..my mom keeps pushing it but in a joking way of course..she would never really really push me...but my younger brother and sister are 15 months apart so she keeps bringing it up coz we are almost to that point when B is 6 months...and then the other part of me knows how hard is it with 2 under 2.. so idk...hubby and I havent really discussed it full on yet...he says let me pay off this one first haha....but we switched insurance plans so while we had to pay 10% for Brieanan the next one is pretty much 100% covered under the new plan...so..idk..we arent making any crazy sudden decisions but its def in the back of my mind all the time lol lol..

oh and Im 25 by the way...b-day is December 20th...hubby is 41...I think we did talk about that sometime but it was a long long time ago so Ive forgotten everyones ages too..I know Wanna is in her 30s and Busy is just a year or so older than me but thats all I remembered..

I'm 27 now. Thanks, I hope now that I've had my first post partum AF that it wont take too long... I don't see anything wrong with not having the urge for another, I would wait until I did have the urge for the next (if that happens, you never know!).

Did I tell you guys we have a crawler? He's everywhere! He's also pulling himself up and starting to think of cruising, but not there yet. That's about it for us. He's loving his dogs. He crawls over to them and they lick him in the face. He LAUGHS!

B LOVES animals too!!! she loves petting our cats and loves the neighbors dog and even got to pet their bunny last night too and loved it haha

Everyone keeps telling me to have another too- but lol i would never do it because of that!

Ava adores her cat too. He tolerates her :) she's more of the swatty type though so i don't want her to hit him in the face. he's so good about it - just walks away. :)

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter NJ!!!! She is gorgeous!!! I love all of that red hair!!! :happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/PinkBalloons.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/04cf875d.gif

I'm 27 too.... Turn 28 in ten days. DH turns 28 in 13 days... And Toby's birthday is in 14 days. When we have another LO, it'll have to be in that same week or it'll feel left out :laugh:

I'm not having the constant baby "urge" yet but I think that's because Toby's a handful at the mo but with every day that passes I warm uptothe idea of trying again. The thing that's stopping me (apart from the wedding) is that OH is kinda pressuring me and I want to make sure I'm agreeing because I want to, not because he wants me to, and I can't be sure of that until he stops going on and on about it constantly.

We had our first proper injury yesterday. Toby fell and his face hit the corner of his walker. He's grazed his forehead and bashed his tooth and cut up his gum. It's all bruised and swollen bless him. Earlier yesterday he also trapped his finger in daddy's wardrobe and has worked out how to open the kitchen door... So he sneaked in there, went through the cupboards and dropped a casserole dish on his toes :dohh: one of those days!

Fingers crossed for a better one today.

I'm 30, DH is 34.
Madeline is currently getting her hearing test. Waiting for her to come back for her morning feeding. I sent DH home last night to sleep because the pull-out in the hospital was so uncomfortable, and he has a bad back as it is.
Looks like we'll be going home today. Yesterday was rough - mom and sister left at 230am, so only got about three hours sleep. Visitors ALL day - until 930pm. DH and I had maybe an hour to ourselves, let alone to sleep. Got a few hours last night, feeling much better.
Once I go home today, I'll write up our birth story. Hard to type it all out on my phone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back