The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I said before my sister was coming and I wanted to get pregnant at the same time well...she is here and my nephew came in wearing a "Big Brother" t-shirt...so she is pregnant and due at the end of March...now I am all upset again...I hardly spoke all night...I was just like your pregnant oh, congrats. I am wrong to be upset that I am having another nephew or niece...I am so upset that it is not me too. :cry:

Totally understandable that you're upset. I just found out another good friend of mine is due Christmas Day. My best friend's wife is due on New Years. Yeah, I'm happy, blah blah blah...it's very frustrating to have everyone around me calling me up with "OMG, guess what?!"

I am happy...she had a hard time getting pregnant last time and she is 5 years older than I am so it is her birthright.

It is just horribly bad timing...I went from convincing myself that I was pregnant and figuring that I would be telling her this weekend to full fledged AF.

gonna need to relax this weekend because I need to be able to talk to her without starting to cry.

ok...night time for me.

Awww Babe....Its ok to be upset about it, I was soo jealous when I found out my cousin was preggie, I wanted to be the first one to give my g-ma a great g-baby and my great g-ma a great great g-baby (because I actually knew her mom, my great great g-ma when I was younger, I used to go help feed her in the nursing home when I was like 3 years old!!) so as horrible horrible as it sounds and as selfish as it is I was a tad relieved when I found out she miscarried, its like her stupid mistake was gonna ruin the whole thing haha...but with you its a bit different I mean of course Im sure she wants it but it is always hard to have everyone you know just seem to ruin it for you... :hugs: hope you feel better having a good cry always makes me feel better to some extent lol..and god knows Ive been doing enough of it lately lol... :cry: 24/7

:hugs: Babe! It can suck to fight the jealousy over others. Especially people that are really close to you cause you see them growing and being all happy. My cousin wanted me to go register with her cause her husband was annoying when it came to that, so I helped her shop for all of her stuff.

I've been having a few good crys lately too. I think I'm starting to feel better, but all my pregnant people have had all their babies earlier this year (there were three and one was the cousin). I thought it's ok, I'm not trying right now, they can have their turn and I'll learn from their mistakes. Now that we're trying though I've gotten even crazier! And sadder... Did I mention that I have emotional problems and I'm off meds to get pregnant and I kinda want it to happen sooner than later. Sooner then I can go back on meds sooner. I know being off of drugs doesn't help the crying fests either. This just sucks. Where's OUR BFPs?

Well Im out I guess
Dark red this morning, not a lot yet, only when I wiped but Im not even gonna keep thinking I might be preggie at this point lol...no crying or anything I mean I kinda knew it was gonna happen. Hoping it'll be a short one again though. My periods used to be 5-6 days but I stopped wearing tampons since Im at home all the time and can go to the bathroom whenever I need so its knocked it down to 3-4 days which is great! Tampons just kinda make it come out slower because you are blocking the passage up lol,

Oh on a higher note, since we are now actually trying I told hubby he should check about the insurance thing, first to see if the new plan is ok for prescriptions and to also so if Im already preggie when we switch if they will consider it a pre-existing condition and not pay for the hospital stuff. So, if we are able to switch this October then that means that Gails November conception might be true lol!! and my EDD would be August which definitely not hoping for that lol..but lol..I'll take what I can get

Sandra is apparently working on the conception readings from the day I ordered to hopefully I will have mine today or tomorrow, otherwise I'll be emailing her. She should just stop accepting new requests while she catches up lol..now what to have for breakfast..hmm

Sorry Erica :hugs: Another ttc person told me they were 8 days late (while I was 4) and said that she had gotten her period but the next month she got pregnant. I'm hoping that our bodies were trying SO hard. Maybe they'll stick next month! Fingers Crossed!

Hi Chelsea yeah Im ok about it, just hoping he checks out that insurance thing and lets me know, and I hope sandra gets back to me soon too! what are you up to today

https://www.whenmybaby.com/menstrual_cycle_calculator.php

Apparently my average cycle length is 31 days

but i dont have af at the same time every month. for exsample in jan i started on the 25th in feb i started on the 22. then in jun i started 15 in july the 12. i stopped keeping up with it for a lil while. so guess if i count about 28 days from july 12 i should be getting af close to the 8th. i hope she stays on vacation. lol:winkwink:

I'm still working on my quilt. Starting to get ready for school. I officially start back the 9th, and the students the 11th. I'm starting to get stressed out, but not too bad yet. I think I'll be ovulating the 10th or 11th so that pisses me off, but it'll work better cause then I wont just be focussed on bding. I was thinking about visiting my dad. My grandmother is getting submitted to an intensive old person home (she lived alone until January, went into a home, hated it, lived with my sister, then last week she went off the deep end and attached my sister, she'll be 96 in a week or so) in the next couple days. She was getting forgetful, but this whole episode was a surprise. I think he might need some comfort. But I don't know if this is a day that I feel up to seeing people.

What about you?

Average is 28, but I have had 25, 29, then 31 days....

Watching I Love Lucy right now, trying to decide whats for dinner lol, might surprise hubby and make him meatloaf which he loves and mashed potatoes and veggies and biscuits...I'm feeling nice today lol... otherwise no real plans, I want to be crafty but idk what to do lol...also might try my hand at making home made chicken stock... but nothing to interesting going on here ...

So is it really better to BD every other day or is two days in a row ok every now and then. Im just going to tryto hit all my "highest chance of a girl" days lol...

Is it a good thing to have your cycle getting longer? Just means less ovulations a year to me.

If you're worried about sperm count, then every other day is supposedly best. My husband's 28 and a little overweight but otherwise in good health, so we're going to stick with everyday for a few months, then maybe cut back if needed.

I think I said before my sister was coming and I wanted to get pregnant at the same time well...she is here and my nephew came in wearing a "Big Brother" t-shirt...so she is pregnant and due at the end of March...now I am all upset again...I hardly spoke all night...I was just like your pregnant oh, congrats. I am wrong to be upset that I am having another nephew or niece...I am so upset that it is not me too. :cry:

im sorry , i know how u feelo i have a niece who is 3 yrs older than me. she has two kids who are now 17 and 18 years old when she remarried she got preg again first at the age of about 37 38, i dont think they were even trying. then about a year later she had another. now my step niece is preg by a man she only sleep with once she has 2 already. so i know it is upsetting and you feel bad about being upset:hugs: ur day will come.:dust:

geez it would be sweet if we could just say hun lets go to bed and make a baby then when u r done bding u know ur preggers lol of corse i would still want to have all the ultra sounds and guessing if its a girl or boy. if it was only that easy

So we are changing insurance plans and this one is actually better coverage!!! yay!!! and even if I get preggie before then they dont consider it a pre-existing so we are good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"