The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh air con... That's what dreams are made of! Open windows and electric fans are all I have lol

Actually, I've been quite cold all day. Maybe it's because I'm so sleepy. In fact, I will be going to bed in half an hour! (Gotta watch IT Crowd first :D)

Erica, I love the worktop! I am a massive lover of granite.
Mm, air con and granite. You girls are teasing me haha

Thanks!! he is soo proud of it..lol..and yeah its totally his shower and I havent used it yet, I have to much stuff to be carrying back and forth between bathrooms lol... im trying to decide what to do for his 40th birthday present wise..everytime I get a good idea it falls through...ugh

OMG COTTLESTON, YOU WATCH IT CROWD?!?!? WE LOVE THAT SHOW!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! lol....It is just toooo funny!!! I thought I wouldnt like it at first but I cant get enough of it, we watch a few eps every night before bed..

My Brother turned us on to IT Crowd and my husband is an IT so we have so many laughs at that show!!!

I wish it were like the Sims3, if you have ever played it. You click try for a baby, they get in bed, rose petals fall from the sky and they make giggle and messing around noises and then if she gets preggie it plays this lullaby song when they are done, that would be amazing!! lol..

never played that, sound nice lol

yeah mine is too lol... he works at the national lab here in Oak Ridge

OK so my right ovary is throbbing....ugh...why cant I just have ovulation pains at ovulation and then period pains at period, why does it have to switch around lol...

Yeah I love the IT Crowd! DF is in IT and we're both pretty geekish so it suits us perfectly haha
And I love Roy's tshirts! :haha:

Weird that so many of our significant others are ITs

wow, my electricity bill is only £35 a month, we don't have air conditioning here though unless your in a really big modern house then sometimes people do =/
my gas bills not alot either here because it's summer but englands renound for rainy summers :(

yeah my ex was an IT guy too it just like every guy is now a days lol... im playing harvest moon and trying to get my mind off these ovary pains lol... my friend said she got preggie a week after AF so I think we are gonna start doing it whenever we can, close to supposed ovulation or not..lol...

That's what me and DF did... A few days after AF we would BD every other day until 2 or 3 days before Ov. Then we'd BD every day for 3 or 4 days. Just to make sure we still had a chance if Ov was late or early.
Poor guy... We haven't had sex for ages... Hes gone from getting way more than he was used to, to none at all. Ooops! I feel bad about it but I'm terrified at the mo! :dohh:

well since I will still be doing the self insemination I guess it will be me doing him more often than a full BD which is fine with me lol...no need for us both to be totally worn our and tired of sex lol... and hopefully that way he wont be worried about "performing" and wont get tired of the babymaking thing and give up on me lol...

We have a tiny house, which is why we were so upset by our bill. They charged us a higher rate for going over our usual. (What a rip off.)

Katherine- I don't blame you for being worried about BDing when you feel better I'm sure you can get back to it.

My husband is worried that bding will go way down after I get pregnant and I really have no reassurance for him, I told him some women want it all the time and some don't want it at all.

I showed him a you tube video of baby moving in tummy at like week 30 and he was a little freaked out which I thought was weird. I wonder if that'll be the cut off point lol

I showed mine the same thing ha ha. I think I will be more freaked out by doing it while preggie than he will lol...lol..I just think of it as quite "awwwkkwaarrdd" lol..lol... to know that you have your kid inside of you and idk its almost like them being in the same room lol...ha ha but Im sure I'll get so horny that I'll get over it lol... so lets see..good baby topic for tonight... ok what about babys sleeping arrangement..straight to nursery? bassinet in your room? co-sleeping? and then if they arent straight into nursery when will you move them there?

I think I'll be horny enough to have sex pregnant. 9 months is a long time, and then a month and a half afterwards would be a long time too.

We have my crib for our bedroom when baby is little. When they outgrow it, or when I feel comfortable with them in the other room, or when they sleep the whole night, or by 3 months probably, we'll see.

I think we'll have a bassinet in our room, and then during the day I'll let them nap in their crib in their room so they can get used to it for later on when they move in there permanently...

I'm watching 27 dresses and I'm so pissed off at the sister.

i think in a moses basket in the bedroom at first so i knew baby would be close by incase then into a cot in the other bedroom in a few months time... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back