The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up..I tested just for you Spunky and it was negative of course lol...had the freakiest dream about one of my best friends and my ex..it was horrible...like..really..horrible.. but thank god Im awake now lol...Tiff and Chelsea I hope this is your last TWW for a while!!! Sticky beans!!!!

Just wanted to say hi, new on here & am ttc, I ovulated 2 days ago so just Gota wait now, good luck everyone to :dust:

Erica - i hope so too :) it would be lovely...dreams like that don't need to happen lol they tend to just freak you out ! as stated.

Mum of 1 - Hi :) good luck :) i'm Tiff :D wtt till i have moved next week but am not preventing anything :)

Todays question: Has anybody has major fluctuations in their cycles before then it has just gone back to normal? did it freak you out or not?

Ive been on BC since I was like..14 so my cycle was always normal as long as I took it and then the only thing that Ive noticed since Im not taking it is my cycles are a bit longer just by a day or so and they vary just a day or so too...but of course I wasnt tracking ovulation and all when I was on the pill so idk of any changes in that area...

my cycle was ok up until i had a chemical earlier this year, it has always been 31/32 days, but the last few cycles have been really funny, last af, was very creamy as if there was CM in it, and only heavy for one day and then really light for 3....
i am off to see the doctor if it doesn't get any better this month though because it is so confusing ! ....

SPUNKY, it said three, two boys so what will the thired be? or did i miss that? that is so exciting.

Hiya girls, I've been looking at this thread for a while. Thought I'd post up my symptoms from 4dpo (although FF is being anal and isn't confirming OV -.-)

I'm not usually this bad with symptom spotting lol... there seems to be alot this time round :S This is what I got...

- Sore/heavy feeling boobs
- headache
- had heartburn and felt sick early this morning but gone now
- Real bad tummy since eating dinner, felt sick since dinner too, tired
- Feeling a little grouchy lol.

I think it's all in my head though, I'm not lucky enough for this to be my turn heh

Good luck to everybody ^^

XxX

Hiya girls, I've been looking at this thread for a while. Thought I'd post up my symptoms from 4dpo (although FF is being anal and isn't confirming OV -.-)

I'm not usually this bad with symptom spotting lol... there seems to be alot this time round :S This is what I got...

- Sore/heavy feeling boobs
- headache
- had heartburn and felt sick early this morning but gone now
- Real bad tummy since eating dinner, felt sick since dinner too, tired
- Feeling a little grouchy lol.

I think it's all in my head though, I'm not lucky enough for this to be my turn heh

Good luck to everybody ^^

XxX

Hey !
i get exactly what you mean, i was getting really confused with FF, as it is telling me i haven't Ov'd yet but there is a clear curve....

i have been really tierd recently, i have been going to bed between 7:30pm and 9Pm alot of nights. and getting up then during the night to go toilet... keep us all posted on how you are doing though... :D i think i am talking for all of us when i say good luck

Thanks, I got ages to go yet though. I think I'm going to have lost my mind this month before it gets to testing time... I also want to try and wait until AF is actually late this time. I got a bfp in feb at 10dpo... a week later I was at hospital having a mc... I would rather think it was a late AF than KNOW it was another mc. I mgiht have a breakdown if it happens agian :s I don't know whow these ladies who have lots of miscarriages handle it. They must be some very strong individuals!

Hope you get you bfp soon too kitten :)

XxX

well i hope being gassy for almost a week is a good sign lol. well im 11dpo today but really dont have any af symptoms, i have had slight heart burn and been real gassy. i had to go to the er today because my blood sugar dropped and i went into a comma. i was there for 4hrs. while there my b/p was 178/105 wow thats high but before i left they got it down to about 160/98, still a lil high.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

awwh fluffywabbit, i hope you are ok :( sorry to hear about you're hospital running's xx

Hey ladies. I'm ov'ing early. Today. 2 days early. Thank god for opks. Otherwise, I'd miss it all together.

:dust: to all.

Ladies..................

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/weekend230.gif

well i hope being gassy for almost a week is a good sign lol. well im 11dpo today but really dont have any af symptoms, i have had slight heart burn and been real gassy. i had to go to the er today because my blood sugar dropped and i went into a comma. i was there for 4hrs. while there my b/p was 178/105 wow thats high but before i left they got it down to about 160/98, still a lil high.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

awww, oh nooo, hun!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: get well soon!!!

Hi Ladies... MrsJ is dealing with a pretty big personal issue right now... something I can definitely relate to and I know some of you gals can to. She asked me to let you guys know she may not be back for a little while.

Please send positive thoughts her way!!

menagerie, I hope everything is ok! We'll be thinking of her.

Kaede, you're right with me, I'm 5dpo today. Welcome to the thread! And welcome to Mum of 1, also. ;)

Feeling just *exhausted* today. Nips are sore, but not the b00bs. Had a REALLY sharp pain like cervix area or something (it wasn't belly, was definitely DOWN THERE), that lasted about 30 seconds...went away, then a few minutes later, another pain, lasting about a minute and a half. Nothing since then. Weird. Crashed on the couch, slept for four hours. Was out cold - DH scared the crap out of me when he came and woke me up. :trouble:

Otherwise, almost NO CM today. The little there is, is thick and yellowish.

Chelsea - I really liked Gail's reading...I got mine a few months back:

On opening my links around you, I felt that home family and relationship were all of high importance to you and more so over the last 18 months, as I pick up youve been thinking more about long term future, and the prospect of having a family of your own

I link with a gentleman spirit side who shows me a J initial which would be of importance to him or yourself, and this male comes in to show you even more happiness ahead and your wishes around home and family being forfilled here

I sense a content path with you, and dont feel any current problems or issues, just a worry around your emotions of the thought of not having children, and the impact this would have on your path ahead, one you have within your sights, your dreams and of course your wishes for the future, so its nice that he shows a clear vision of two children ahead for you here

I feel he also wants you to relax around this, as I sense a tense and stressed feeling within around this, each month that passes, he shows me clearly that the end of August, you will conceive, and I see a healthy baby boy being born without any problems within 2011 here for you, I feel he will be quite a large birth weight, so I feel labour would intense, but this wont phase you and the happiness he brings will cancel out any of the traumas of labour :)

I then see a baby girl, also all well around this and the date for conception I am given is December 2011 to January 2011 and a healthy birth later that same year, I feel not only will this make your relationship, home life more complete, but having children will also make you feel complete as a person also :)

So to clarify I see two children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :)

Just rereading it again, I see she said end of August for conception - well, my OV date was the 29th, so we shall see...
All the other things she said were spot on. The spirit with a J initial is my grandfather, who actually died before I was born, but for some reason, I have always felt a connection to. Not really sure how to explain it. Whether it's legit or not, who knows - it was just really lovely to read, and at the time I got it, DH and I were really debating about kids, etc, and it moved me to tears.

Lindsay - I just hope that she's off on the dates, but time will tell

This thread is a bad luck thread I think. We're all falling apart. Good luck to anyone that needs it right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"