The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wannabe, I don't see a line on the HPT - could just be my wonky eyes, though. :wacko:

Breasts don't feel as full today. But now I've got this STABBING pain in my armpits. No nausea, no cramping. Just a little pulling sensation around my navel; I keep looking to make sure my belly ring isn't hooked on my pants, LOL. If it weren't for the fact that my temps were still up, I'd definitely say I felt I was out. As it is, I feel out. Don't know why, just that gut feeling. Haven't really checked CM today. Ugh. Won't try another HPT until Saturday at the earliest. May wait until Sunday as that will be officially 14 dpo.

Okay, so definitely more CM today. Thick and yellow (TMI), and cervix still feels soft. Fx'd!!

Temps still high. Caved and tested with an e.p.t. this am.:bfn:
Only 11dpo. With the high temps I'm still hopeful I was testing too early...

WAAAy early, no worries :hugs: not out yet!

Thanks, I'm hoping we'll all get our BFPs soon for sanity's sake! Do you temp at all?

No I dont do temps yet...but i have been considering it.. Do you think it is helpful with tracking your OV and determining if you are pregnant early? Or does it seem to make things even more complicated and confusing??:wacko:

I think it helps me narrow down what day I actually ovulated, Fertility Friend lets me know what it thinks and tells me cute things when my expected due date will be, if my symptoms are normal (like 4.5% of people experience this symptom this dpo). Lots of things you can find on different sites, but it lets me compare to other charts, keeps me busy and lets me feel like I am doing something every day (so I don't poas every day!!). I don't think it detects pregnancy better than a test, but it is interesting.

Still passing stuff....this is day 10 of MC...

Sorry Erica!! :hugs:

Okay, so definitely more CM today. Thick and yellow (TMI), and cervix still feels soft. Fx'd!!

Yellow CM is a good sign!!!

My crib and dresser are on sale (Instead of $850 for the set it'd be $700), but my mom thinks (and I begrudgingly agree) that buying a crib before pregnant could be bad luck. But the sale lasts till October 11, so for ANOTHER reason I really want to be pregnant soon, cause then I can buy the crib! hahah

I never thought I'd be excited to see CM. I honestly can't remember if I get more CM before AF, though...:shrug:
Today's the best I've felt all week. Minor headache. Driving with Mom tonight, I was getting nauseous, but it was more like car-sick (she drives horribly, and I was txting at the same time, so I think it was the combination).

Chelsea, I agree about the crib. I don't think I'll buy any baby stuff until I'm out of first trimester.

Question of the day: when will you guys spill the beans to co-workers? Friends? Family? Who will be the first to know (other than the obvious, duh)?

Well, my MOH and BFF from my wedding has threatened me within an inch of my life if she isn't #3 to know (behind DH and parents). I'm close with 3 girls at work. So, they'll be next to know. After that, I'd like to wait till after first tri to share with general friends.

My OH, mum, sis, niece, best friend and you ladies on here will know straight away. My OHs bosses would have to know too but other than that we will wait until after 12 weeks to announce it.

DH will definitely be first to know. My boss will actually be second, most likely, just because he is my BFF, and also because I work in Infectious Disease, so it determines what patients I see from then on (a lot of stuff I have to avoid).
My parents and sister, as well as DH's family, I don't think we'll tell until at least 10-12 weeks. First of all, because my mom will give us crap for getting pregnant before I lose weight, while DH is out of work, blah blah blah. Plus, I really want to make sure it's a sticky bean. Dad will be supportive, my sister could go either way - she can be a little difficult. DH has three brothers, one of which we don't speak to. The other two will be thrilled - they love kids. Friends - closest will know first, and then I'll just let the word get out whenever it does...

I dunno, it's complicated. I have a feeling DH is going to be the one to spill the beans early, though.

My Husband, then my mother & father (the day I get my BFP). My coworker/best friend said she'll know pretty fast because I wont be sad about getting my period. I plan on telling (if she doesn't know earlier) and my cousin/other best friend at 7 weeks when I get a scan (or earlier if I have MC), maybe my other close coworker cause she's already bought me baby clothes lol. Then I want to tell rest of family at like 10-12 then boss then coworkers, then the world, as long as I'm not showing by then. I've been putting off ttc for 4 years (and my family and coworkers know this) so they know I'm trying so they'll be looking for a tummy, don't know if I'll be able to hide it. Husband wants to tell as few of people as possible until I'm out of the danger zone.

Spunky - are you SS? If so, here are your control symptoms from me. I'm now 6 dpo. I have sore nipples and bloating in my lower tummy. FX for your bfp.

I had a weird issue last night. I keep feeling the urge to pee, but I just did, so there's nothing there. LOL this is going to be a long 2ww, I looked up symptoms 5dpo on the countdowntopregnancy and 1% of women feel like they have a UTI.

CM this morning.

Do you check your cp as well? I checked this morning and mine is kind of mushy instead of firm.

Well ladies..... i did another HPT this morning and there was that same faint second line.. so I still dont know if it means anything or not yet... My opk went negative for sure today so it is possible that I did OV late..but with my mid cycle OV cramps I really dont feel sure about what really happened..so i have no idea how many DPO I actually am at this point!! :wacko:

i still dont have any symptoms yet.. no soar boobs...no nothing (which i normally have alot of symptoms by this time in my cycle)

I have a job interview this afternoon so wish me luck on that... I also am working with a staffing agency and am hoping that maybe one of those jobs will work out for me, the staffing agency put in my resume for 2 jobs....So hopefully soon I will be working again.. so wish me luck:thumbup:

NJ, I am going to tell DH right away...my mom and sisters/brothers will know right away, and my few very close friends will know right away.... But i wont announce it to everyone else until i see the heart beat on the scan.....

My co-worker who I convinced to start TTC (because it can take a long time) just told me she is pregnant (I am the only one she told)...exciting but ummmm...WHAT ABOUT ME??

In other news I had brown spotting yesterday (CD14) so I think ovulation spotting...well I was wrong...full fledged AF today. Now the stupid :witch: is after me twice a month?? Anyone have some thoughts on this?

Aw, babe, sorry to hear it - that was my last month. I had AF on CD19 last cycle. When did you O? Do you have a short luteal phase? I know that was my problem. I've started taking FertiliAid vitamins, and now it's gone from 9 days to at least 12 (I'm 12dpo now - so far, so good, knock on wood).

If you have a short luteal phase, it makes it harder to conceive, because your body kicks out the egg before it gets a chance to get fertilized.

A few cramps today. Not like AF, though. Just a few sharp ones here and there. Had steady cramps last night when I went to bed, but gone when I woke up. And I slept the BEST I have in weeks. Not sure why.

Otherwise...really nothing. Nausea, gone. Headache - probably because of the massive weather change we've had here in the northeast over the last couple weeks.

I gotta say, ladies, I'm feeling out. (I hate to keep saying that). I don't know why, I just DO.:shrug:

Babe, I am so sorry hun.. I know it is tuff when you are TTC when it seems like everyone around you is either prego or having babies.. I can totaly relate.... :hugs:

As for the spotting i would guess it is maybe from OV like you think... i would suggest implantation bleeding but it seems kind of early for that.. good luck hun.. I hope you get your :bfp: soon!!! :dust:

NJ hun, hang in there ..... it is going to be our time very soon... i just know it !!!! :hugs:

As for me.. I dont have any symptoms.. but I am feeling nauseous this afternoon.. but it might just be because I ate greasy pizza for lunch and than got all nervous when i had my job interview this afternoon... It went really well over all. The only negative and concern was how long the commute would be for me.. I am ok with commuting but I am worried the interviewer wont consider me because of the long drive I would have.. Unfortunatly were I live it seems like i cant avoid the commute time.. All of the good jobs seesm to be far from our new house.. sigh......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"