The Oxford Meet!!! RESCHEDULING! SEE POST 1!

LMFAO!!!!

All the old famous members aren't around as much!!!!
There are a LOT of newbies and some have like 10,000 posts in a month or something and there is me with my measly few posts lol.

Aw Serina, thats so sweet. I am sure we can do a meet somewhere in between hun?

Omg yes its such a sexy primark, I really fancy some new clothes so might have to ask for my birthday vouchers early teehee xxx

Haha not you!!!!!

And how have you been only on here since Feb honestly it feels like youve been here forever! ((Hugs)) xxx

I does feel so much longer than February, it really does. This forum has been absolutely invaluable to me since LO decided to suprise us, i couldn't have done it without BnB i think.

Your daughter looks SO cute in your avatar, so ikkle :cloud9: .. it must be so weird seeing tiny little person wandering about :lol:

I can't wait to meet all of you! x

Hehe its going to be a fab day :)

She's so much fun and a real handful, but in the best way <3 She's a nutter and I love her lol. I can remember being 25 weeks like it was yesterday. I am so desperate to do it all again <3 xxx

hey sorry what are the dates cos i can do the ones in the first post but i iant read it all cos u talk to much and cnt be bothered to read all pages lol x

OMG Ally...you have only been here since Feb!??? It really does feel like you have been here for way longer than that. But in a good way :flower:

I'm a 'newbie' :blush: but I dont have millions of posts. I honestly dont get how some people do it!!

I have way too many posts I was pretty bored when I was pregnant... Do I still have my personal status? :rofl:

ETA - YES! Spammer Elite!! :rofl:

I don't remember it was so long ago......... :rofl: I swear I looked at my posts 2 days ago and I only had 26k....

I actually did do over 1k posts in a day once :rofl: (Wish I was lying!)

omg thats loads!!!!

i dont even look at my count, its far less than it should be as i had a long bnb holiday lmao xxx

I think it says quite alot about me seen at i have over 4,000 since February,

Sad much/billy no mates :shrug:

Toria, your post count is ridiculous :headspin: 1k posts in a day!? :haha: I have only really been a 'regular' on here since starting mat leave, even though I registered many months before that! I imagine once i'm back at work i'll be totally out of the loop again :(

OMG how did i miss this.What day has been decided ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->