The Oxford Meet!!! RESCHEDULING! SEE POST 1!

I'm getting confused with meets now whatever possessed me to start an MK one :rofl:

14th of july is good good :thumbup:

i cant do the london zoo one the only date
i can is the one after this and ill be skint after
shopping with you ladies :rofl:

I can make it yay! Im workin a night shift b4 but will change it! cnt wait to see u girlies! x

OO i only know 2 of you's but i may come x

God i'll be fit to pop by then.I've just moved out of Oxford but i'll get the train from here direct to Oxford bargain @ £1.90!!!! what times you meeting?And what's the plans for lunch?

bugger ha ha well i'll stalk and get a time n a plan and i'll turn up! I'll bring my youngest as others are at school and leave Daddy doing the ironing x

Ooooo Ive only just spied this!!!

Would I be allowed to gatecrash, I only live 20miles from Oxford :flower:

Hey girlies, cant make this one! I have spent way too much money recently, and what with not knowing if i'm going back to work part time or not I really can not justify driving all that way :( Hope you all have a lovely time :flower: xx

Yay course you can!
Ladies pls dont hate me, but I have had a letter from the consultant to see them about my kidneys on the FOURTEETH!!!!
Can we make it a day later or the day before??? I reeeeeeally want to come lol xxx

i dont mind if we change the day :) LOL you and your appointments on the meet days lol x

i get paid on the 14th so the day after would
be brilliant :thumbup:

YAY great will ring them back and say its okay on that date :)
Hanny I have about 3 appointments per month i should live in the JR hospital lol!

lol i only said that cos of the first meet we were ever gonna have lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->