The Oxford Meet!!! RESCHEDULING! SEE POST 1!

oooh yes i remember lol.
for my minnie teehee.
luckily my miniie is all better now. she's back in good nick lmao xxxx

I am so excited now. Peter is selling some things so I will have spending money and can get myself a birthday present. Oh and Maccy Ds is calling my name.....xxxx

Thanks ladies, I shall mark 15th July on my calendar :thumbup:

whoop! I get paid thursdays and it is a much better day for me yay.I am 100 % coming!!!

18 days to go ladies, 2 weeks and 2 days! Woop Woop!
xxxxxxx

Hey it'll be me,bump and my 20 mth old Abigail.I will meet you all for lunch and go shopping if ok as the train gets in @ 11:07 x

Just read the 1st post update.... saw that it was all confirmed, got excited about pizza hut (as Im currently on a diet LOL) took the calendar off the wall, flicked to July.... BUGGER... completely forgot that we are going to see JLS at Warwick Castle that evening so are leaving early afternoon to drive up and be there early :cry:

I cant make the meet :cry::cry:

Really disappointed as I was looking forward to it, Im mega lonely and bored at the mo as I dont know anyone where I live :nope::nope: plus its my birthday 28th July so would have joined in the cupcake making.

Gutted :cry:

Aw hun, we will do another one soon! Your birthday is the day after mine! Yay!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

is it still ok to come along to the meet :) , my m/s is getting a little better & would be lovely to meet you all xx

Dana - where abouts in Oxfordshire do you live?

Oooh sorry hun I have been MIA!!!!

I live in Thame sweetie xxxx

Girls I am so sorry I can't come.I have a hospital appt and it's one I can't change and one I need.HOpe you have a lovely time and Dana hunny we can meet up in the hols.I can get a train over one day xxxx

Ohhh no eoz i wanted to couuuu of your bump too :( :haha: x x hope the app goes well babe x

Thats great honey, not that you arent going but we will defo meet up! xxxx

well my appt is early.If it gets over with quick I may still make lunch.What time is lunch?

Hi Girlies

It seems like everyone apart from me and Hannah cant come!
So I suggest so nobody feels left out that we re-schedule? How do people feel about that? Whats the earliest dates we can do? xxx

Hello ladies, sorry I have been MIA.

Maybe we should move it to September when the kids are back at school? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"