The Person Below Me...

Nope. It's an X Factor and catch up on recorded shows night :thumbup:

TPBM will be going away for Christmas?

No :( i wish!

TPBM has the name picked out for the next baby? :)

We do if it's a boy, hubby wants to name him after him and his father. :)

TPBM is hoping for a certain gender?

Nope. We have a girl so I would love another girl because my daughter is so awesome, but I'd also like to have a boy at some point so that'd be great too!

TPBM enjoys shopping on etsy.com (just got introduced with it and am finding so many things I love)

No. Heard of it though.

Tpbm is planning a nice breakfast tomorrow? Mmmm

I'm not a breakfast kind of person... unless drinking several cups of coffee counts. (I think it does! :haha:)

TPBM has received good news recently?

Well we got invited to go skiing in The New Year!

TPBM had/wants a winter wedding?

Nope, had a spring wedding who now is in the process of becoming ex husband and at this stage dont want to get married again hahaha!

TPBM loves cats.

Yes! But we've been to the local zoo so many times it gets a bit boring. When we are on vacation we always try to go to new zoos and aquariums :D

TPBM is dreading sorting through all the baby clothes she has already put away in just a few months? We have so much to sort through :haha:

Nope. Not planning on being pregnant for a while n hope it will be a girl next time anyway.

Tpbm enjoys Indian food? (Love!!!)

Never had it.

(I hope it is a girl this time but I doubt it)

TPBM likes their spaghetti nice and cheesy?

I actually don't like pasta, despite having an Italian dad (probably because I had to eat it way too much growing up!)

TPBM has been to another country?

Just Canada :haha: Not a country, but I was born in Alaska!

TPBM has made cookies recently? We have a bit of a cookie war going on. DH made choc chip ones and I made snickerdoodles

Nope, been about 2 weeks since I last made cookies.

TPBM enjoys going for hikes?

Yep, we have a subscription to US Netflix, thanks to a proxy. ;) They did recently introduce Netflix here, but it's got less than the US one, so we're sticking to what we have now. I <3 netflix!

TPBM loves omelettes

I like them but after several bites I'm so done! ( I recently learned how to make a perfect one so now I enjoy making them instead of burning and tearing them up and getting mad lol)

Tpbm has visitors coming soon ( my parents are coming wed from az)

Nope we had visitors this past weekend. It was DH's parents and they can't sit still! My house is spotless and they moved the big king bed up to our room! :happydance: We moved upstairs when LO did.

TPBM Has started holiday shopping?

No, haven't even thought of gift ideas. Ahhh!

TPBM is making soup this week. I've seen a couple of cauliflower soups (no carbs for me) that have me drooling with our cooler weather. Think I'll try one this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->