The Person Below Me...

No I wasn't planning on it but I might :shrug: No cauliflower here for me please but might make a chicken noodle casserole dish.

TPBM prefers to get their meat fresh from a butcher rather than a grocery store? DH's parents brought a bunch with their visit and his mom always gets the best quality stuff and finds it so cheap. For Christmas they are skipping the usual gifts and ordering us a 1/4 of a cow instead :happydance: they did it a few yrs ago and it was the best!

Yes..well, kinda. We have cattle...but we have momma's and babies, not steers, so we don't raise our own beef. A friend/neighbor of ours raises steer so we buy our meet from him. It is SOOOOO much better. I never have to drain my hamburger meat! Yummo! That is a great gift!

TPBM has big plans for New Years. Honetly I can't even think that far ahead.

Rest :haha: I am sure I will be so exhausted from all the places we have to visit for the holidays.

DH's parents get theirs from a neighbor as well :thumbup:

TPBM loathes folding laundry? I will wash it and dry it but I just hate sitting and folding it :dohh:

A million times YES! I always try to find something to watch on TV while I'm folding so I think more about the show than I do the folding. Blech.

TPBM is at work bored to tears and thinking of all the things they could be doing rather than sitting here. (Or maybe that's just me...ha!) :haha:

Nope, sahm sitting here thinking of all the things I SHOULD be doing but haven't started :haha: I will get them done but will be much easier to do once DH gets home ;)

TPBM like Dr. Suess books?

I'm crossing my fingers that it works out for me to be a SAHM. I'm pretty confident that It will happen after our 2nd, but crossing my fingers that logistics make it happen after #1.

Yes, love Dr. Suess books. I'm hoping that my (future) baby shower is somewhat of a book shower to build a little library.

TPBM does not like pineapple?

Liked it and loved it all the time when I was younger but I have developed and allergy to it. My tongue swells for some reason :shrug:

TPBM wants to get outside a bit before it gets too cold?

I am so tired of the cold weather. Luckily summer is starting for us!

Tpbm is planning the schedule for the upcoming month. We are planning on moving on 1st of Nov so have plenty of stuff to do!

I can't even think about Nov yet, so much going on in Oct. Was out of town this past weekend for my best friends bachelorrette party, clothes shopping next weekend (I live in the middle of no where so going shopping takes a special trip), out of town for my best friends wedding the weekend after (which is the same weekend AF is due and then will be TTC after that :happydance:), and maybe a concert the last weekend if I'm not totally exhausted.

TPBM has already bought something baby related for the little one they are WTT for?

I almost did today! Saw cute little onessies today.

TPBM is having a cup of coffee right now whilst playing on bnb.

I would love a pumpkin spice latte right now Yumm! Might have to a small cup of coffee :haha: It's been a while since I've had caffeine ;)

TPBM loves the sound of children's laughter? Nothing brightens my day like my sons giggle :D

So true!

TPBM should go to bed soon because a busy day is waiting tomorrow. (I have to drive 800km's tomorrow!)

Yes! Half past midnight here. Need to wake at 620! Eep.

Tpbm had a drink tonight?

Sadly I did not have a drink last night ;) haha

TPBM works out of the house...

Taking a break with my career to enjoy my baby girl!

TPBM is going out tonight?

I do like reality tv. Just watched some Amazing Race actually!

TPBM likes eating breakfast food at times other than breakfast.

I can, and I enjoy it, but I never have time for it any more. :( Too many hobbies, not enough free hours to indulge in them all....

TPBM has an unusual hobby, namely....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->