The Person Below Me...

nope but i would love to have one now lol

TPBM loves the color red

False, but I don't dislike it, and am planning on red for my next band-colour when I get my braces tightened in November!

The person below me never obeys the warnings to switch off their phone when they go to put fuel in the car!

I don't shut it off but i don't take it out of the car.

TPBM has plans for today? My gma wants us to go with her to have Logan's picture taken. She has a coupon for a free 8x10

We went swimming.. No plans for the night though.

TPBM's OH sometimes has to work abroad?

I sure do! I'd love to on the first, but I don't think it will happen until after we've had our 2nd kiddo. I'm almost hoping for twins so it's guaranteed I stay home. I'd like to work part time as well though too.

TPBM has not had enough caffeine today. (I could use a nap!)

I am really trying to reduce my caffeine intake, but I am so ready for bed!

Tpbm had a bad few days with dieting.

I don't diet because it doesn't work for me; I prefer monitoring my calorie intake and exercising. I'm 15lbs under my prepregancy weight already so it seems to be working!

TPBM is cooking tonight?

Yep sadly have to as DH is working late night shifts :(

TPBM is going to be going to bed at a decent time

Probably not. My parents are coming tonight from az and hubby won't be back with them until at least 11pm if not later. So ill be up.

Tpbm prefers wood floors vs carpet?

Yes, I like to cook...but I love to bake. I've been cutting out carbs and sugar for the past few months to shed some extra weight so I haven't baked much. :(

TPBM pays no more than $25 to get their hair cut?

True! I have waist-length hair, so I just get a trim and some long layers

TPBM has bought some make-up recently?

False. I bought a bunch of really nice make up before our wedding so I'm good for a while. I could use some new mascara tho.

TPBM loves helping out with charities? DH's work is making packages for families staying at the nearby children's hospital and others in need. Hits home because we spent a lot of time there with DS. I've printed a bunch of coupons and we are going to get stuff to make them tonight :)

I do what I can with cancer charities.... both my parents passed away from cancer my mum had a rare form and I had a breast cancer scare so I donate money and raise what I can doing various fundraisers throughout the year.

TPBM has dreams of owning a house close to the beach one day. (I know I do lol)

True, preferably in a tropical location ;). Although where I live is an island just not tropical.

TPBM has all their future kids names picked out :)

False. We have a name picked out for another boy though.

TPBM would like to go back and study in the near future?

True I want to study to be a nurse.

TPBM prefers sweets over savoury.

Yes a pretty good day. Had a nice breakfast did some pictures with baby. Enjoying some down time.

Tpbm has their toe nails painted right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->