The POAS Addiction Support Group

Thanks ladies!

I guess mostly the worry is that we'll have problems falling pregnant again. I have PCOS, and DH has some male factor issues. But I keep telling myself it worked once, and it will work again. Ready for next cycle so I can start me three rounds of Clomid. :thumbup:

I'm sure that if it worked once then it will work again!! :hugs: It's just hard to have to go through all the bfn cycles isn't it?? - I mean I can't really talk as our ttc wasn't as long as some people's but to me it seemed like forever!! (especially cause hubby was having some problems and therefore we couldn't try or sometimes couldn't time it properly, so that made it seem even longer, eventhough technically we couldn't count those months as ttc)
But you WILL get that bfp again!! :hugs:

Hey ladies, just wanted to let you know my little man arrived Oct 14, 11:15pm via emergency c-section. Birth didn't quite go as planned in the end, but both baby and I are recovering well. Will be in hospital for a few days, if I get a chance will upload a picture of him. :)

Congratulations BR! I'm glad he arrived safely even though the birth didn't go as you had hoped

AHW!!! Congrats!!!! :hugs: That's so nice to hear, especially after all the testing we all did and all the bfn's we've all had!! And you finally got your baby!!!! :yipee:

Huge congrats blackrain! I did wonder if he'd arrived when I didn't see you on here for a couple of days. Hope you're both doing well :)

I thought I would check in with you ladies again. man it has been a year, great to see that you all are still here and there was lots of baby dust while we were in Waiting to try land.

hi, my name is letta and i'm a poas addict.

i look forward to feeding my addiction with you all until i get my BFP :)

Welcome Letta, hopefully you can get the thread going a bit again as it's kinda run dry a little.
Lots of us got our bfp's and Blackrain even already had her baby boy!! :happydance:
There are still some girls waiting for their bfp's though!!
Good luck to you!! :dust: (all of you!)

thanks guys :)

i'm either O'ing or about to, so as soon as my TWW begins i will be poas every day until :witch: or :bfp: LOL

LOL. I used to POAS from 10DPO, but I've never had a positive before 12DPO. Did you conceive quickly last time? How long have you been TTC this time?

Welcome Letta!!

I hope you're not waiting long for your bfp! I was really bad with poas. I'd start at about 7dpo, not once got a bfp before 13dpo at the earliest, but couldn't help myself!!

Good luck and lots of :dust:

Welcome Letta!!

I hope you're not waiting long for your bfp! I was really bad with poas. I'd start at about 7dpo, not once got a bfp before 13dpo at the earliest, but couldn't help myself!!

Good luck and lots of :dust:

Hey i see on your ticker you're supposed to be due! Haven't had your baby yet?

Nope, still waiting. Impatiently!! Lol. Only just overdue but really want to avoid induction.

How are you doing?

Ahw it won't be long now!!! :hugs: It's really annoying going overdue (my sonw as 13 days late so I know what it's like!)
You'll be holding your baby soon enough!! :)

I'm alright, not much going on. Can feel baby move and have been for a while now actually, just slowly getting stronger and more frequent! (just got a big kick as I wrote this, and again!!)
Got my 20 wk scan on wednesday!! 2 more sleeps!!! And hoping to find out if it's a boy or a girl!! :)

Wow, 13 days! Bet you were climbing the walls by the time you went into labour?! I know I will, I'm just at that point right now where it doesn't feel like its ever going to happen! Lol. Everyone keeps texting asking how I'm feeling, any twinges etc and I just want to scream "No, nothing!" I feel like I'll still be pregnant at Christmas at this point!! :haha:

Aww, love the kicks. Especially the big ones you get around that point, I only get wriggles now. Baby's getting pretty squashed! Oh wow, 20wk scan already!! Bet you can't wait. You'll have to update on what you're having. Do you think one way or the other? We've stayed :yellow: and I haven't got a clue whether baby's a boy or girl.

I cried to my husband every day, saying: I just want my boy!! :cry: :haha:
Especially cause it was my first and all my family said he'll be late cause it's a family thing - everyone's always born late in our family! and I didn't wanna believe it! So I'd been ready from 37 weeks really! (just in case!) Then contractions started at 41+3 but didn't have him until 41+6
Let us know how you get on! Keep us updated! :winkwink: I'll be checking back if you've gone into labour yet!! :haha:

Yeah love the kicks, would like them to be a little stronger still though and a little more consistent sometimes aswell! But it's lovely!
I wouldn't be able to stay team yellow! Especially cause we have 1 child already we want to know if we get to have 1 of each, but we'd still be happy with another boy! :flower:

I must admit, I'm struggling with the surge of hormones at the end and the absolute rollercoaster of emotions. I can't remember the last full day that I didn't cry over something.
That's the annoying thing. This is the first baby in our family to go overdue. Absolutely everyone else has been early. So I'm frustrated! I'll update as soon as baby decides to actually arrive!! Lol.

They'll soon get stronger, and keep you awake! :haha:
Staying team yellow has kept me going so far. The excitement of finding out has had me looking forward to labour. Now, I'm just scared of induction.
Can't wait to hear what you're having!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"