The POAS Addiction Support Group

Weather finally warmed up to -10 haha (only in Canada is that considered warm!) so I went and grabbed my IC's from the mail. Line is nice and dark :) not as dark as the control, but dark enough that I am satisfied haha. I will post pics of it shortly!

Don't feel bad cantwait22, I already got my BFP over a week ago and I am STILL POAS!! Urge never goes away!!!

I tried to fight the urge... and couldn't hold out any longer! Took an equate (didnt realize they were blue dye when I bought them!) ugh. Anyways, saw a verrrrry faint line IRL, within the time limit. Then of course had to take it apart to examine it closer like a true POAS addict!!! Haha. This is what I got. Pretty sure it's an evap.. but of course it makes me wonder!! Lol. Think i'm gonna hold my urine for about 6 hours and test with a fRER, see what I get. I got paid today so I can just go pick up more if I need em ;) FF puts me at 5dpo, I think i'm 6dpo. I know it's still early!! Whatever! :p

Attachments

• new 0111.jpg
    new 0111.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
  • new 01111.jpg
    new 01111.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
Weather finally warmed up to -10 haha (only in Canada is that considered warm!) so I went and grabbed my IC's from the mail. Line is nice and dark :) not as dark as the control, but dark enough that I am satisfied haha. I will post pics of it shortly!

Don't feel bad cantwait22, I already got my BFP over a week ago and I am STILL POAS!! Urge never goes away!!!

PIIIIIIIICS!

I tried to fight the urge... and couldn't hold out any longer! Took an equate (didnt realize they were blue dye when I bought them!) ugh. Anyways, saw a verrrrry faint line IRL, within the time limit. Then of course had to take it apart to examine it closer like a true POAS addict!!! Haha. This is what I got. Pretty sure it's an evap.. but of course it makes me wonder!! Lol. Think i'm gonna hold my urine for about 6 hours and test with a fRER, see what I get. I got paid today so I can just go pick up more if I need em ;) FF puts me at 5dpo, I think i'm 6dpo. I know it's still early!! Whatever! :p

Hope your FRER shows up! I do not trust the blue dye!

I know I don't trust them either. FX for the FRER!!!

I can see a line on the invert. Good luck!

Hi everyone! This may be a silly question, but I'm still fairly new to all this......what's the problem with the blue dye?

Also, am totally loving reading everyone's posts.....some of them are hilarious :). I feel like I don't have all that much to add yet, as I'm still new to this, and learning soooo much as I go. I did get my first peak on my cbfm this morning, so that was exciting!

Blackrain, I'm up in Canada too, and after many days of -45 here, -10 would seem like a heat wave hehe, I totally understand!

On the pink dye tests the evap lines stay clear. After a while on the blue dye tests the evap line can turn blue. Which leads to people getting their hopes up.

There are also black dye tests which are supposed to be AMAZING. The OSOM state they are 10miu but test to 5miu 60% of the time in studies.

On the pink dye tests the evap lines stay clear. After a while on the blue dye tests the evap line can turn blue. Which leads to people getting their hopes up.

There are also black dye tests which are supposed to be AMAZING. The OSOM state they are 10miu but test to 5miu 60% of the time in studies.

I have NEVER heard of black dye tests!

I JUST LOOKED UP THE OSOM BLACK-DYE PREGNANCY TESTS.

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/science_zps18b2ad51.png

Y'all. I need these!

Except THIS PAGE says they detect 2miu? That's kinda ridiculous.

Here is today's IC test as promised, 18DPO :)

Attachments

• C2107D9D-9702-4761-A65A-C98C30FF303A-1829-0000064D97EFA33B_zps868f7999.jpg
    C2107D9D-9702-4761-A65A-C98C30FF303A-1829-0000064D97EFA33B_zps868f7999.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
Gorgeous line!!!

I want a black dye test!!!! lol. I was reading somewhere that certain high-tech doctors offices have tests for a different hormone that is produced even before implantation after fertilization because your body knows! But now I can't find the info or remember the hormones name. Ill keep researching!!! lol

Clynn, I believe this may be what you are looking for. There is also an increase in the oestrogen progesterone ratio as early as 3dpo in the case of conception. It is theorized that it is that hormone shift that causes symtoms before implantation. We were chatting about this today in another thread amusingly enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_pregnancy_factor

Yessss the early pregnancy factor!!!! Thank you so much Renaendel that is exactly what I was thinking of!!!! Get us some of THOSE tests!!!! Lol!

I am pleased to announce that I FINALLY got a :bfn: OPK. I had a :bfp: when I got home from work. And I've been freaking out! Thank god for the negative! Never thought I would say that!

I think I O'ed tonight too, I felt it!

Now, if I get another :bfp: on anything other than an HPT, I'll lose my mind. And then it could be sextuplets. No good. There may be 5 babies up for grabs if that happens. :wacko:

So I will do a couple more OPK's just to make sure, but then I'm in the 2ww. So where do I find one of those doc's you girls were talking about? I only have 3 days to find one!!!!! :haha:

Now, if I get another :bfp: on anything other than an HPT, I'll lose my mind. And then it could be sextuplets. No good. There may be 5 babies up for grabs if that happens. :wacko:

Me, me, me! I want one! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->