The POAS Addiction Support Group

Sometimes your body gears up to ovulate, and then doesn't. So you ovulate again. Also (but more rarely), sometimes women just ovulate twice in one cycle.

Sometimes your body gears up to ovulate, and then doesn't. So you ovulate again. Also (but more rarely), sometimes women just ovulate twice in one cycle.

Well that's just what I need! Either way, oh CRAP!

Well that's just what I need! Either way, oh CRAP!

It's okay! The body starting to ovulate, then failing, then actually ovulating is something that happens more often than you might think! It really is pretty common, and not a cause for concern unless it happens every month. Stress, among other things, can cause it.

Women ovulating twice in one cycle is usually something that someone is genetically predisposed to. Do fraternal twins run in your family?

YES and donor says twins run in his family. If I get 4 babies out of this, I'll be donating 3 of them to this thread.:haha:

Okay...gonna be honest. I'm pissed off right now. Took an OPK...second line is LIGHTER than it has been all cycle. It was like that this morning too!! And my pee was definitely NOT diluted. WTH man!!! Why is this happening? I tested last night at 7:30pm, and it was negative, but was the same as it had been all cycle. Tested at 6:30am, LIGHTER. I thought maybe it was because I was using FMU. Tested again at 11:15, LIGHTER AGAIN. Same as it was this morning exactly. I had been holding from 8:00am to 11:15 too. I'm beyond frustrated!

YES and donor says twins run in his family. If I get 4 babies out of this, I'll be donating 3 of them to this thread.:haha:

Oh my! :rofl:

If you get your BFP this cycle, I'm going to be the first to put my vote in the hat for twins!

Okay...gonna be honest. I'm pissed off right now. Took an OPK...second line is LIGHTER than it has been all cycle. It was like that this morning too!! And my pee was definitely NOT diluted. WTH man!!! Why is this happening? I tested last night at 7:30pm, and it was negative, but was the same as it had been all cycle. Tested at 6:30am, LIGHTER. I thought maybe it was because I was using FMU. Tested again at 11:15, LIGHTER AGAIN. Same as it was this morning exactly. I had been holding from 8:00am to 11:15 too. I'm beyond frustrated!

Sometime the surge appears and disappears really quickly... I don't know dear. My OPKs never turned positive this month either, but it was the first time in a while I actually FELT myself ovulate. It's possible that you still ovulated and the OPKs didn't pick it up... Don't know what to tell you. I hope you get some more definitive information soon!

I say CHILL. I'm sure you O'ed but probably in between tests! Hope you got your BD on ahead of time!!! Just relax, now you know you are in the 2WW, and we are going to do it TOGETHER! :hugs:

Let's do this 2WW thing right, the POAS Addicts way! :thumbup:

SYMPTOM SPOTTING!

I had weird little cramps in the right side of my uterus this morning. Dunno if that really means anything.

SYMPTOM SPOTTING!

I had weird little cramps in the right side of my uterus this morning. Dunno if that really means anything.

What day are you?

And I think my boobs might hurt already. Definitely quadruplets. Definitive.:haha:

Good luck baby4me and LoveSanrio!

GingerPanda how many dpo are you now?

I'm 3dpo - Can I start peeing on sticks now??? Lol. I sound like a crazy woman. And it's ridiculous as 3dpo is too early for any sort of symptom. So, can raised progesterone cause increased toilet trips? I'm peeing like crazy today.

And you lot are a bad influence, after the chat about sims 3 the other week I ordered supernatural and am just installing it. I also ordered show time but that hasn't come yet :(

Hmm... That's odd. My ticker says that dull cramps are common at 3dpo. I've had light AF style cramps at points throughout the day. Thought I was just imagining it. Why would that be common at 3dpo??

Okay, I'm feeling better now. Just needed to get my frustration out haha! The rant helped.

I went onto peeonastick.com and saw that the OPK's can vary day to day. So I will wait and see what my temps do. Luckily I got some BD in this morning before DH went to work. Gotta cover all my bases! I guess whatever happens is gonna happen, and I will go from there. If I don't O this month, then it's off to the DR to be safe. :)

SYMPTOM SPOTTING!

What day are you?

And I think my boobs might hurt already. Definitely quadruplets. Definitive.:haha:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/what_zps71d68921.gif

Of course it's quadruplets! I can't believe we were ever in doubt! It's so OBVIOUS! :rofl:

Good luck baby4me and LoveSanrio!

GingerPanda how many dpo are you now?

I'm 3dpo - Can I start peeing on sticks now??? Lol. I sound like a crazy woman. And it's ridiculous as 3dpo is too early for any sort of symptom. So, can raised progesterone cause increased toilet trips? I'm peeing like crazy today.

And you lot are a bad influence, after the chat about sims 3 the other week I ordered supernatural and am just installing it. I also ordered show time but that hasn't come yet :(

My best guess is that I am 2DPO. My OPKs never turned positive, but they were dark on CD10, and I felt weird cramping and tugging from the right on CD11. Sooo I'm saying I'm 2DPO!

OMG I FEEL WEIRD CRAMPING TOO. It's different from the tugging cramping of ovulation. But. I'm also probably insane. :thumbup:

Okay, I'm feeling better now. Just needed to get my frustration out haha! The rant helped.

I went onto peeonastick.com and saw that the OPK's can vary day to day. So I will wait and see what my temps do. Luckily I got some BD in this morning before DH went to work. Gotta cover all my bases! I guess whatever happens is gonna happen, and I will go from there. If I don't O this month, then it's off to the DR to be safe. :)

Catch that egg, missy!

You girls crack me up. Stop making me laugh at my desk! So unprofessional.

Dibs!!

Well I ordered my CB Digi sticks and a wondfo combo pack from Amazon on Sunday. It is Thursday and they haven't even begun the shipping process. I did their super saver shipping. Do pee sticks typically take longer on Amazon?

My best guess is that I am 2DPO. My OPKs never turned positive, but they were dark on CD10, and I felt weird cramping and tugging from the right on CD11. Sooo I'm saying I'm 2DPO!

OMG I FEEL WEIRD CRAMPING TOO. It's different from the tugging cramping of ovulation. But. I'm also probably insane. :thumbup:

It's fine, we can be insane together!! :rofl:

Well I ordered my CB Digi sticks and a wondfo combo pack from Amazon on Sunday. It is Thursday and they haven't even begun the shipping process. I did their super saver shipping. Do pee sticks typically take longer on Amazon?

I ordered some CBs on Sunday night and they came today. But they were from amazon, it seems to differ if you bought them from a different seller but through amazon. Hopefully they'll come soon :thumbup:

It's fine, we can be insane together!! :rofl:

Can I OPK and HPT simulatneously?!?!? :kiss:

YES! To all of the above! :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

What dpo are you gonna start testing GingerPanda? I'm itching to POAS already. :rofl:

I think im going to start poas at 9dpo. If i can hold out that long. Its soooo hard. Im 3dpo today. I already want to test! Im so addicted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->