The POAS Addiction Support Group

Oh no, it's cool! I appreciate it! Just wanted to explain why it was that we do what we do. This is the first cycle we are trying "the plan", and so far so good. I don't think it would work for us, say, 6 months down the road, but for now it is fun! LOL
We had already naturally done SMEP, but I was conscious of it this last cycle and we did BD an extra night in a row compared to our normal routine. I liked having a routine. I never felt like it was a chore either, but I enjoy getting to it in the first place! :haha: We've strayed from our norm this last week but DH has been tired from work and I've been exhausted. Hoping to get back into something of a routine soon!

Quick bit... I've been OPKing like a mad woman, and getting worried just like LoveSanario. I'm CD16 and nothing this morning. Forgot to take the OPK's with me to work today. I finally had to pee about 20 minutes ago and BAM, out of nowhere it's a :bfp: THANK GOD!
This is high stakes for me since we are using donor sperm! But I wanted to say a couple of things. This is my first month with CB digi OPK's. I'm soooo glad I bought them. I really had no progression on my lines. Not even this morning. But I got the smiley and when I pulled it out, clear as day it was positive. It has really easied my mind this month having that thing. If I didn't I'd still be wondering if I had it right.

So now what? Should I keep OPKing until it's negative so I know what day I O'ed on? How can I be sure what day? Hmmm... Any thoughts?

Thanks darling! Are you temping? If you are that would be the best way to confirm exactly when you O'd. You can keep temping until its negative, but you won't know exactly when you O'd, it might just give you a 2-3 day area that you likely O'd during.
Oh and super CONGRATS to Blackrain!!!

Thanks darling! Are you temping? That is the best way to confirm that your LH surge did in fact release an egg, and also to confirm when. You can keeping using OPKs until they are negative, but that will just give you a time frame that you might have ovulated within. Generally you should ovulate 12-36 hours after the first OPK.

I was temping until I realized my BBT was a piece. Totally unreliable. I bought a new one, but figured I'd pick it up when I start again... IF I START AGAIN!!! FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick bit... I've been OPKing like a mad woman, and getting worried just like LoveSanario. I'm CD16 and nothing this morning. Forgot to take the OPK's with me to work today. I finally had to pee about 20 minutes ago and BAM, out of nowhere it's a :bfp: THANK GOD!
This is high stakes for me since we are using donor sperm! But I wanted to say a couple of things. This is my first month with CB digi OPK's. I'm soooo glad I bought them. I really had no progression on my lines. Not even this morning. But I got the smiley and when I pulled it out, clear as day it was positive. It has really easied my mind this month having that thing. If I didn't I'd still be wondering if I had it right.

So now what? Should I keep OPKing until it's negative so I know what day I O'ed on? How can I be sure what day? Hmmm... Any thoughts?

Thanks darling! Are you temping? If you are that would be the best way to confirm exactly when you O'd. You can keep temping until its negative, but you won't know exactly when you O'd, it might just give you a 2-3 day area that you likely O'd during.

Thanks darling! Are you temping? That is the best way to confirm that your LH surge did in fact release an egg, and also to confirm when. You can keeping using OPKs until they are negative, but that will just give you a time frame that you might have ovulated within. Generally you should ovulate 12-36 hours after the first OPK.

I was temping until I realized my BBT was a piece. Totally unreliable. I bought a new one, but figured I'd pick it up when I start again... IF I START AGAIN!!! FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FX'd for you sweetie!

Has anyone heard from Blackrain? She was supposed to have heard from the DR yesterday about her blood results, but I haven't seen anything from her since Sunday. I hope she is okay!!

Hey sorry Hun, I sent a private message to you but it may not have worked, my Internet kept booting me out yesterday.

Doctors bloodwork said on 12DPO I had 55miu of HCG, which is probably why docs urine test didn't detect it. But my eggo is definitely preggo! Have my dating ultrasound booked for Feb 19 :D Seems really early to me (will only be about 7 weeks along) but I think doctor thinks I will be about 8 weeks. I know they go from the first day of last period, because they then have 2 weeks in there before you actually conceived, but since I didn't ovulate/conceive until CD23, I think that actually make me a week behind what the doc thinks? He said my estimated due date is Sept 28, so my guess then would be October 5 :)

Thank you for checking on me though, very sweet of you :)

Glad to hear everything went well! I bet you must be excited to have that dating ultrasound! Always nice to see what is going on inside there. I have never had an ultrasound that early. My earliest US were always around 16-20 weeks or so, where they would do the really long US, and then I would find out if it was a boy or girl. It would be neat to have one earlier so that I could see the progression! I'm excited to hear your due date as well! FX for an October baby! I am an October baby as well! :flower:

Lol my last test was CD13 (the one I showed you last) and then I ran out of tests lol. I realized today that I ordered another set of tests before that are probably in my mailbox right now haha! If it wasnt -25 and the mailbox wasn't 2 blocks away I would probably go grab them lol, I probably will tomorrow after work, just to see how my lines are progressing!

O...M...G....NO JUST....NO. -25 degrees outside?!?! Oh wow...I don't know how you handle weather like that! That is jut scary!!

This made me feel better! So you were negative in the AM, and then definite positive in the PM of the same day?! That is crazy! I'm hoping the same happens for me!

CD 17 today, and so far no BFP on the OPK. I took it with FMU just to see what would happen. I'll take another later with SMU. Hoping to see something soon! It is definitely weighing heavy on my mind though. Enough to where I actually had a dream last night that I got my BFP, and that I told my husband and everything. So....as you can tell I think about it a lot. I have until CD 22 though, and that will leave me with a 10 day LP. FX!

Watched Paranormal Activity 4 last night with DH. Totally creeped me out. Every little noise this morning has me on edge haha! I love those movies though! Sad that I dreamed about OPK's over the horror movie that I watched last night! Haha!

I am sure it's gonna be a lazy day for me. Kids are at school...well, all but one. It is raining outside, and probably will for most of the day. Usually by now (7:30am) it is light outside, but due to the rain it is still dark. It is nice other than that though... it's 64 degrees out right now, supposed to get up to 68, but now I am reading online that we are going to have severe thunderstorms today! Argh...not surprised though. It was fairly cold a few days ago, even had some sleet....then yesterday it was 72 and sunny. That back and forth temp is no good! So...hopefully all will be well. It says strong wind is expected....Ugh...I hate bad storms.

Guess I am gonna lay down on the couch and try and go back to sleep for a bit...wait for the storm to roll in. I'll be back in a bit!

EDIT- Now seeing that we should expect damaging winds, and isolated tornadoes. Tornadoes terrify me, so I am NOT looking forward to this storm when it hits. Looks like it won't be too bad until this evening, so I am glad my kids will be home from school before anything gets too severe.

Oh, I love storms. They're so exciting. Still, it's no good when they get dangerous, so you stay safe!

Stay safe!
As for DD and I, we will not be going anywhere for at least a few days:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/7A42D0EC-AE62-47E1-B7C9-218AA09C87AE-1070-000000F26FDD1B50_zpsa4b53def.jpg
Haha. Right now it's 19F outside, but with the windchill it feels like 3F.

Funny how OPKs overtook your dreams. I'm not a horror movie fan, so I would have been having nightmares all night. But our dreams are crazy.....
I had a dream that my husband did an ultrasound on me, and he found twins in there!

Oh, I love storms. They're so exciting. Still, it's no good when they get dangerous, so you stay safe!

I like to watch lightning, but tornadoes freak me out. It's because I am actually originally from Indiana. I have lived here for 3 years, but lived in Indianapolis my whole life. Anyhow, when I was 19 I had to have gall bladder sugery, so I went in early to the hospital that day. I went under anesthesia, had the surgery, came out fine. I went into the recovery room, and could not stay awake to save my life. Then someone came in and said that I had to be moved out into the hallway because there was a tornado warning. I couldn't stay awake, so back to sleep I went. Well, a tornado sis come that day, but luckily missed me It did destroy the entire side of town that I am from though, including a good friend of mine's house. His family had to go stay in a hotel and deal with red cross to sort everything out. I guess all of that made it a bit more real, and made me think...yeah, could definitely happen to me. SO, now I get a bit nervous when there is a tornado warning.

So far it is calm outside though. Just waiting I guess! lol

Stay safe!
As for DD and I, we will not be going anywhere for at least a few days:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/7A42D0EC-AE62-47E1-B7C9-218AA09C87AE-1070-000000F26FDD1B50_zpsa4b53def.jpg
Haha. Right now it's 19F outside, but with the windchill it feels like 3F.

Funny how OPKs overtook your dreams. I'm not a horror movie fan, so I would have been having nightmares all night. But our dreams are crazy.....
I had a dream that my husband did an ultrasound on me, and he found twins in there!

:rofl: OMG that is hilarious!!!

Has anyone heard from Blackrain? She was supposed to have heard from the DR yesterday about her blood results, but I haven't seen anything from her since Sunday. I hope she is okay!!

Hey sorry Hun, I sent a private message to you but it may not have worked, my Internet kept booting me out yesterday.

Doctors bloodwork said on 12DPO I had 55miu of HCG, which is probably why docs urine test didn't detect it. But my eggo is definitely preggo! Have my dating ultrasound booked for Feb 19 :D Seems really early to me (will only be about 7 weeks along) but I think doctor thinks I will be about 8 weeks. I know they go from the first day of last period, because they then have 2 weeks in there before you actually conceived, but since I didn't ovulate/conceive until CD23, I think that actually make me a week behind what the doc thinks? He said my estimated due date is Sept 28, so my guess then would be October 5 :)

Thank you for checking on me though, very sweet of you :)

Glad to hear everything went well! I bet you must be excited to have that dating ultrasound! Always nice to see what is going on inside there. I have never had an ultrasound that early. My earliest US were always around 16-20 weeks or so, where they would do the really long US, and then I would find out if it was a boy or girl. It would be neat to have one earlier so that I could see the progression! I'm excited to hear your due date as well! FX for an October baby! I am an October baby as well! :flower:

Lol my last test was CD13 (the one I showed you last) and then I ran out of tests lol. I realized today that I ordered another set of tests before that are probably in my mailbox right now haha! If it wasnt -25 and the mailbox wasn't 2 blocks away I would probably go grab them lol, I probably will tomorrow after work, just to see how my lines are progressing!

O...M...G....NO JUST....NO. -25 degrees outside?!?! Oh wow...I don't know how you handle weather like that! That is jut scary!!

This made me feel better! So you were negative in the AM, and then definite positive in the PM of the same day?! That is crazy! I'm hoping the same happens for me!

YES, and to top it off, it was :bfn: this morning! Crazy how quickly it changes. So check often, you may have just missed it all together! If I hadn't just done it last night, spur of the moment I would have missed it and cried all month.

So I guess I have a question... Since it was positive last night and negative this morning, does that mean I O today? Anyone know? :dohh:

Probably today or tomorrow start :sex: ing lol

baby4me2013: Generally Ov happens 24-36 hours after your first positive OPK. So if it was positive last night you can expect Ov to happen tonight sometime into tomorrow. Could possibly be as late as tomorrow night. But like tl5953 said, I would get to BDing! :)

LoveSanrio: What was almost more funny was that DH was SUPER excited it was twins, I was happy but worried about it. He doesn't show extreme emotion pretty much ever but he sure did in my dream. :haha:

Have any of you ever experienced ewcm pretty much straight after AF?? I started checking my cp and cm and charting that aswell as starting to temp, which I will be doing soon (friday morning probably) cause I'm having a drink (again) tonight...
But yeah, I checked my cervix today so I could record my findings and found A LOT of slimy cm which kind of resembled ewcm, not AS stretchy as I usually get it but there was a lot of it (inside). CP was high soft and open...
Can't imagine O-ing already considering I've literally just stopped spotting from AF yesterday (that was the last last of it) And I know from previous experience (conception etc.) that I usually O around CD 17/18 ish...

It doesn't really matter atm as we've stopped ttc for now but it still confused me... :shrug:

baby4me2013: Generally Ov happens 24-36 hours after your first positive OPK. So if it was positive last night you can expect Ov to happen tonight sometime into tomorrow. Could possibly be as late as tomorrow night. But like tl5953 said, I would get to BDing! :)

LoveSanrio: What was almost more funny was that DH was SUPER excited it was twins, I was happy but worried about it. He doesn't show extreme emotion pretty much ever but he sure did in my dream. :haha:

Bahahaha!! That is how you KNOW it's a dream! If we found out we were having twins my husband would pass out right then and there hahaha!!!

So some good news to brighten my day a bit. Just went to the bathroom, and low and behold, EWCM, and quite a bit of it! Took an OPK, still negative, but it gives me some hope!!

yay!! Go LoveSanrio!! :) Get BDing :haha:

I think mine wasn't ewcm afterall, not sure what it was but it's gone more wet/creamy now..

Bahahaha!! That is how you KNOW it's a dream! If we found out we were having twins my husband would pass out right then and there hahaha!!!

So some good news to brighten my day a bit. Just went to the bathroom, and low and behold, EWCM, and quite a bit of it! Took an OPK, still negative, but it gives me some hope!!

We are both 32 CD's and on the same CD day! You'll have to get BD'ing and then we'll partner up for 2ww!!! :hugs:

yay!! Go LoveSanrio!! :) Get BDing :haha:

I think mine wasn't ewcm afterall, not sure what it was but it's gone more wet/creamy now..

Well sometimes my EWCM goes from that to wet really fast. If that happens I can go near my cervix, and there is still EWCM. Also, I believe wet is considered fertile as well. I have had wet cm for like a week now, until today!

We are both 32 CD's and on the same CD day! You'll have to get BD'ing and then we'll partner up for 2ww!!! :hugs:

Oh, that is awesome! I do hope I get a positive OPK soon! Still waiting!

LoveSanrio I hope you get your positive OPK soon!!

AFM, most physical preg symptoms haven't been too bad, just starting to really notice sore boobs, but they are growing (already!!!) Gonna have to buy some new bras in the next couple weeks. Also, mood swings are in full force-cranky bitch Heather has returned!! It's like PMS but worse, because I have zero patience, and keep crying over nothing. Hubby should be home in a couple hours, really trying to stay in a good mood for him..But no morning sickness yet (yay!) Haven't done a test recently but hoping to make it to my mailbox soon to grab my last set of ic! I'm almost afraid to keep testing, because I will probably worry that the lines aren't dark enough etc.

OK POAS experts... So yesterday morning it was OPK :bfn: then last night at 9 it was :bfp: then this am it was :bfn:, so for good measure I tested again after work. It was :bfp: AND NOW I'M LEFT SHAKING MY HEAD! It's even darker than any of them. But I'm using the CB digi. So what the hell? What does this mean?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm going to keep testing like everytime I gotta pee. I just don't know what to make of this.

OK POAS experts... So yesterday morning it was OPK :bfn: then last night at 9 it was :bfp: then this am it was :bfn:, so for good measure I tested again after work. It was :bfp: AND NOW I'M LEFT SHAKING MY HEAD! It's even darker than any of them. But I'm using the CB digi. So what the hell? What does this mean?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm going to keep testing like everytime I gotta pee. I just don't know what to make of this.

Is the CB digi the one with the smiley face?

Still no positive OPK here, but I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed! Will keep everyone updated!

Is the CB digi the one with the smiley face?

Still no positive OPK here, but I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed! Will keep everyone updated!

Yep and it's still pos this am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->