The POAS Addiction Support Group

I am pleased to announce that I FINALLY got a :bfn: OPK. I had a :bfp: when I got home from work. And I've been freaking out! Thank god for the negative! Never thought I would say that!

I think I O'ed tonight too, I felt it!

Now, if I get another :bfp: on anything other than an HPT, I'll lose my mind. And then it could be sextuplets. No good. There may be 5 babies up for grabs if that happens. :wacko:

Sextuplets. Damn, girl. Now you're just showing off.

:rofl:

I am pleased to announce that I FINALLY got a :bfn: OPK. I had a :bfp: when I got home from work. And I've been freaking out! Thank god for the negative! Never thought I would say that!

I think I O'ed tonight too, I felt it!

Now, if I get another :bfp: on anything other than an HPT, I'll lose my mind. And then it could be sextuplets. No good. There may be 5 babies up for grabs if that happens. :wacko:

Sextuplets. Damn, girl. Now you're just showing off.

Thanks for calling me on my BS. If I thought I'd actually have that many, I'd have a heart attack!!!!

Those black dye tests at 2mIu are kind of pointless! Considering anything from 0-5 is considered normal when you're not pregnant... Why would you do a 2mIu test and get all excited when you get a bfp if it doesn't mean anything?? :shrug:

I did some more reading on it! Apparently the tests I linked to were serum (blood) tests. OSOM makes a combo test that can be used with serum OR urine. Those have been proven 100% effective at detecting 20mIU, and 60% effective at detecting 10mIU. Also, NO EVAPS.

yeah I just read that! https://www.peestickparadise.com/peestick_reviews.html For the ladies that want to have a look... Maybe they're just covering themselves by saying they can detect as little as 2mIu so they won't get any complaints if someone gets a faint positive when not pregnant?? :shrug:

I'm really tempted to grab my HSA card and buy some! But I guess I should wait until after this cycle. You know... just in case!

I'm sitting here pondering buying some too... but then had the same train of thought you did GingerPanda ;) let's see if the :witch: shows... THEN i'll order some! And i'll definitely let you all know how they go... but until then let's just keep our FX :witch: doesn't show ;)

I'm sitting here pondering buying some too... but then had the same train of thought you did GingerPanda ;) let's see if the :witch: shows... THEN i'll order some! And i'll definitely let you all know how they go... but until then let's just keep our FX :witch: doesn't show ;)

Agreed! My OPK is ALMOST positive again! So that's good, it means I didn't O ridiculously early!

OMGGGGG! Something else I can spend my FSA money on?!?!?! I better burn through my 12 FRER's and 9 CB Digi HPT's first. :winkwink:

I know! I about had a heart attack when I realized I could spend my HSA money on pregnancy tests!

I got my federal taxes back today!!!! SUPER FAST. My funds for hpt's just went waaaaay up hahaha. DEF. getting those OSOMs if :witch: shows now!

I got my federal taxes back today!!!! SUPER FAST. My funds for hpt's just went waaaaay up hahaha. DEF. getting those OSOMs if :witch: shows now!

I wish we were so lucky! :thumbup: Do you have to order those online?

Yeah I think so. I've never seen the OSOM's in stores, but they're on amazon, ebay, and some other sites. The black dye definitely has me intrigued, especially with it claiming to be so sensitive! They're probably going to feed my addiction and make me go insane, testing at 3dpo again!!!! Hahahaha.

I tried to fight the urge... and couldn't hold out any longer! Took an equate (didnt realize they were blue dye when I bought them!) ugh. Anyways, saw a verrrrry faint line IRL, within the time limit. Then of course had to take it apart to examine it closer like a true POAS addict!!! Haha. This is what I got. Pretty sure it's an evap.. but of course it makes me wonder!! Lol. Think i'm gonna hold my urine for about 6 hours and test with a fRER, see what I get. I got paid today so I can just go pick up more if I need em ;) FF puts me at 5dpo, I think i'm 6dpo. I know it's still early!! Whatever! :p

My sister got her's back today as well! I couldn't believe how fast! We are still waiting on W-2's LOL!

Yea, I'm still waiting on W-2s too. Hope we get ours back fast because we are going on vacation in march and will need it!

Yea, I'm still waiting on W-2s too. Hope we get ours back fast because we are going on vacation in march and will need it!

Definitely would be nice to have it for vacation! Where are you guys going?

OH is from Oregon...so a week there, then I am from Cali so a week there.

I'm getting so jealous reading you girls talking about black dye tests. I can't find anywhere in the uk that sell them, or that'll really ship to uk :cry:

Hey ladies, so 2 days ago AF finished ... I'm cd 7 and having cramps JUST like af is coming ... Anyone experienced this? It's not possible that I'm going to Ov already is it??

OH is from Oregon...so a week there, then I am from Cali so a week there.

Sounds fun! I've always wanted to go to Cali. All the way on the other side of the country from me! Would be great. One day for sure! :)

Hey ladies, so 2 days ago AF finished ... I'm cd 7 and having cramps JUST like af is coming ... Anyone experienced this? It's not possible that I'm going to Ov already is it??

I think anything is possible. Maybe take a OPK just to see what it says?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->