The POAS Addiction Support Group

I failed again!! Not even feeling like this is our month. Yet I still tested today, 5dpo!! Am I crazy??? :rofl:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/pullyourselftogether_zps6bbb8263.gif

Haha. You're welcome. I have so many animated GIFs, I'll turn this board into Tumblr before it's over. :rofl:

Lol. It's great. To the point I read it hearing Edna's voice saying it!! :haha:

I think I just needed to pee on something, anything!! 6 days without and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. :Blush:

That's why I have a small stock of $tree tests under my sink.

It's snowing again, and there's already snow on the ground outside from last night. DH was like "Uuum, we need more Pepsi, will you go to the store and get some?"

And I'm just like...
https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/nononodidimentionno_zpse2d42f88.gif

And he just stares at me for a minute and then says, "If you go, you can get it from Walgreens and take the HSA card and buy pregnancy tests."

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/hahahahahayeah_zps1ccc6dad.gif

So. I just got back from Walgreens with two 12-packs of diet Pepsi, mouthwash, and 4 FRER. I'm so easily manipulated. :rofl:

That's why I have a small stock of $tree tests under my sink.

It's snowing again, and there's already snow on the ground outside from last night. DH was like "Uuum, we need more Pepsi, will you go to the store and get some?"

And I'm just like...
https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/nononodidimentionno_zpse2d42f88.gif

And he just stares at me for a minute and then says, "If you go, you can get it from Walgreens and take the HSA card and buy pregnancy tests."

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/hahahahahayeah_zps1ccc6dad.gif

So. I just got back from Walgreens with two 12-packs of diet Pepsi, mouthwash, and 4 FRER. I'm so easily manipulated. :rofl:

Hahahahahahaha! I laughed so hard at this!! He has definitely learned how to get you to do things!! LOL

I seriously laughed my ass of at that!! He really knows how to get you doesn't he?! I have a load of real cheapies off eBay that I resort to if I just need a 'fix' :rofl:

haha that was so funny I told my hubby about it! :p
Though he reckons your hubby should've gone to the shop himself, being a man and all that.... :winkwink:

haha that was so funny I told my hubby about it! :p
Though he reckons your hubby should've gone to the shop himself, being a man and all that.... :winkwink:

:haha:

I'm a stay-at-home-wife, though. So keeping the house stocked on stuff is my responsibility. I just didn't want to go out in the snow. Even though it's not on the roads or anything. Still cold outside! Also, Walgreens is just on the corner at the end of my street, so it's not like I had to go far. :thumbup:

man, some times i wish i was a sahw but oh doesnt make enough, i actually make more than him! So he asks if he can stay at home lol

Haha!

I officially became a SAHW the moment I left work on October 26th. Aaaaaah. Ironically, I think that's the day my baby would be due if I conceived this month.

DH works in technology, and I worked retail. So whatever I was making wouldn't even be enough to cover child care, and DH made more than enough. Plus, working retail does horrible things to your faith in humanity, and I was actually getting quite depressed at having to deal with the public. Because, damn. You just have to wonder how some people are able to get dressed by themselves in the morning.

oh trust me i know! i worked at cvs for 6months, parttime, got the job before oh moved in. i wanted to kill those people lmao, needless to say, i quit as soon as oh started paying half the rent!

I'm a sahm/sahw but hubby still does plenty for me, even cleans without me asking him to do so! At the moment he's not working either though after leaving the army after 10 years of service but he used to help out even when he was working. :) i've just got the best hubby ever... all my friends are always complaining about their husbands being useless. We never fight either.... :blush:

Yeah, my OH cleans more than I do haha! We make about the same, but he said if he makes enough later I can become a SAHM if I want, but I like my job so I don't know.

I'm like 2DPO. I have the need to pee on something. Any ideas?!

I'm a sahm/sahw but hubby still does plenty for me, even cleans without me asking him to do so! At the moment he's not working either though after leaving the army after 10 years of service but he used to help out even when he was working. :) i've just got the best hubby ever... all my friends are always complaining about their husbands being useless. We never fight either.... :blush:

Same here. My husband is amazing. He works 60 hours a week crammed into 5 days a week, but when he comes home he helps me with anything that needs done, helps with the kids, and the best part is he never complains about it...ever. He is very family oriented. So glad I found a man like him, I am so lucky!!

I'm like 2DPO. I have the need to pee on something. Any ideas?!

I second GingerPanda.....OPK OPK OPK!!

Oh wow, this thread is quiet so far today! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty good :) We grilled out the other night. Had ribs, and they were so good! Other than that, it has been a pretty laid back weekend.

I think I may have gotten my O dip on my chart today? I'm not very good at reading chart. Still learning. I did figure out that I was sleeping with my mouth open, so I now temp vaginally, and have found a time that works for me to temp every morning. My chart looks much better now. But I definitely did have quite a dip today, and had the positive OPK yesterday, so that is what I am figuring it is. Anyone else want to speculate maybe? :flower:

When you drink alcohol the night before temping and you put it down in fertility friend does it affect fertility friends reading of your chart??? (if you record that you've been drinking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->