The POAS Addiction Support Group

Come onnnnnn, spermies!

EXACTLY!!! COME ON SPERMIES GET THERE!!! :spermy::spermy: I hope DH's spermies were as determined as these guys on the screen.

So how are you feeling now? How far along are you? Has it all sunk in yet? LOL

I don't know what's happening?!?!? As you can see on my chart, huge temp dip a couple days after af finished ... Then the last couple days I've had cramping, dominantly the left side and today twinges for sure in my left ovary ... Wth?? I SWEAR I'm Oing extremely early or something ... And my wondfos haven't arrived yet to test with OPK .... So confused

Any chance at all to maybe pick up an OPK at Walgreens or something, just to see what might be going on? It definitely isn't unheard of to O super early! You know your body best, and I say test if you can!

Well I'm hoping they come tomorrow because they've been shipped ... Also, the twinges and cramping are gone ... So even if I did by chance Ov it would be negative ... Just incase tho, we did bd today and 2 nights ago, so if I did I hope that was enough lol

Well I'm hoping they come tomorrow because they've been shipped ... Also, the twinges and cramping are gone ... So even if I did by chance Ov it would be negative ... Just incase tho, we did bd today and 2 nights ago, so if I did I hope that was enough lol

So your surge is pretty short? When I got my positive OPK yesterday they stayed positive until around 7pm tonight. So maybe if they come tomorrow you can take one and just see what it looks like. You might catch the end of your surge and maybe it can shed just a bit of light on what's going on? BUT, I say you are definitely covered no matter what. They say the most fertile days are the 2 days before actually O, so it looks to me like you have your bases covered pretty well, plus another day for luck! :thumbup:

Lets hope! lol I can't imagine Oing this early tho ...

I have actually seen A LOT of posts on many different forums about women O'ing early in their cycles, even in longer cycles like mine and yours! Crazier things have definitely happened! I do agree about the temp drop being crazy though! It is MASSIVE! Have you decided to start v temping instead? I did a few days back, and it has worked soooooo much better for me.

I have actually seen A LOT of posts on many different forums about women O'ing early in their cycles, even in longer cycles like mine and yours! Crazier things have definitely happened! I do agree about the temp drop being crazy though! It is MASSIVE! Have you decided to start v temping instead? I did a few days back, and it has worked soooooo much better for me.

Can I start v temping in the middle of a cycle?

Can I start v temping in the middle of a cycle?

Not totally sure, all I can say is it worked for me, and I switched mid-cycle. :)

So, as expected, got a MASSIVE temp increase today!! Chart is lookin' good!! Guess I'm 1dpo today. FX!!

I'm considering temping now. I have a thermometer somewhere; just a case of finding it... The OPKs are so confusing on their own LOL

I have some cramping today....grr. Feels kinda like AF cramps. Probably some post O cramps, but they are definitely annoying.

Catch those eggies girls!!!!!

No sign of my tests yet! FX they get here SOON as i'm going completely mad not POAS (ok i'm peeing on OPKs for fun... but still not the same!!! lol). But i'm not gonna go buy some other ones... i'm ready for the black dye!!!!

Catch those eggies girls!!!!!

No sign of my tests yet! FX they get here SOON as i'm going completely mad not POAS (ok i'm peeing on OPKs for fun... but still not the same!!! lol). But i'm not gonna go buy some other ones... i'm ready for the black dye!!!!

You tweak tests too, so I'm sure you realize how AMAZING it would be to tweak black dye tests that don't have evaps! Just up that contrast! No saturation, no levels, no invert... :haha:

So for anyone that has been reading my posts about screwy temps and cramping since af ended, here's my OPK from just now. Clearly negative. But I don't have any cramping today really. Can they look like this after ovulation, or would it be completely negative after?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 7
So for anyone that has been reading my posts about screwy temps and cramping since af ended, here's my OPK from just now. Clearly negative. But I don't have any cramping today really. Can they look like this after ovulation, or would it be completely negative after?

they can look like that after O, cause that's technically negative anyway... so it should slowly fade I think...

Yep, mine look like that all cycle unless I am O'ing, then they get darker, then fade back to a faint line and stay that way. I never have a complete negative.

I'm the same as LoveSanrio. I've never had just one line on an OPK. I always have two. They're faint like that unless I'm O'ing.

tl5953- I have been told that it's best to wait until the next cycle to start V temping, because apparently those temps are generally higher than oral temps, so may make chart go a bit wonky. Never tried so I'm not sure, but that was the advice I got. :)

Thx Hun! Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Thx Hun! Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Thanks! It's going pretty good, sore here and there, some brief ms this morning, but aside from major mood swings, not bad haha! Hope you catch your eggie this month!:thumbup:

for the ladies that know about OPKs, when you ovulate, the lines should be as strong as the control line, but what about 1DPO? Should you see faint lines all of a sudden, or strong lines, but not AS strong as previously?

I'm confused about what I got this morning; I got strong lines, but not AS strong :shrug: Also bugging me a little now, because they've been strong since I started testing on CD8 :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->