The POAS Addiction Support Group

Oh wow, this thread is quiet so far today! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty good :) We grilled out the other night. Had ribs, and they were so good! Other than that, it has been a pretty laid back weekend.

I think I may have gotten my O dip on my chart today? I'm not very good at reading chart. Still learning. I did figure out that I was sleeping with my mouth open, so I now temp vaginally, and have found a time that works for me to temp every morning. My chart looks much better now. But I definitely did have quite a dip today, and had the positive OPK yesterday, so that is what I am figuring it is. Anyone else want to speculate maybe? :flower:

I think there's a good chance! If you temp jumps up the next couple days I'd say so, seems around the right time, good luck!

When you drink alcohol the night before temping and you put it down in fertility friend does it affect fertility friends reading of your chart??? (if you record that you've been drinking)

I'm not sure as I have never recorded it...however I think it depends how much you drink and how soon it is before you temp, whether it would actually affect your temps? I didn't really drink that much before, and the only night I did I was pretty drunk, and stayed up really late which is why my temp went bonkers, so I just manually discarded it.

My last 2 temps have been crazy too .. No idea what's going on ... I should've just done v temping lol

My first temp was 35.97, then went up to 36.20 and this morning (though it was about 3 hrs later, cause I needed my sleep, and I had moved aswell..) it was 36.41 (had alcohol both nights before the last 2 temps, but not loads, just 2 glasses or so)
It's not very important to me yet, as I'm not ttc this month, but was just wondering...

Hey ladies! Guess what?! They shipped my package Friday, I got the tracking number on it!!! Woot woot! The tracking info isn't working yet though! Lmao. But I was reading reviews on the seller I bought them from and everyone says it took about 3-5 business days, so i'm thinking Tues-Fri next week I should get em (hopefully sooner than later) eeek can't wait! I'm holding of testing until I get them! Unlass AF has already showed (which she shouldn't she'd be really early!)

Clynn - I'm so excited for you to test!! Lol.

AFM the TWW seems to be dragging. A lot!! And for some reason tonight I really fancy a glass of wine or two. I don't normally drink, like at all. And when I do I normally need a drink rather than fancying it. :haha: I have been at work all weekend but it's actually been pretty relaxed. Cant wait for a day off though. Lol.

Holy crap I'm tired today!!

I'm deffo excited to check out some pics of a black dye test! So neat!

The girls and I are sitting here watching JAWS on Bluray, then I have to run to Walgreens and get Madisyn's (my 7 year old) medication for her migraines. I sooooo don't feel like going anywhere, but she has to have it, so no choice.

I should have taken a nap today LOL

Ahhh someone come take my tests away! I am 21DPO and can't stop POAS!! My line this morning was darker than the control line! :D I have heard that around 6 weeks the tests can start going lighter because they can't handle the larger amount of HCG, so I am afraid to keep testing and see that and think something's wrong! I NEED SOME WILL POWER HERE LADIES!!

Blackrain hurry up and take ALL the tests! Then you just wont have any more and you definitely don't have any reason to buy any more! Maybe print and frame that extra dark one?

You've come to the wrong place for willpower. :rofl:

:rofl: EXACTLY!! We are enablers!!

So today is one of the days that we need to BD, so we went in the bedroom to make that happen, and DH couldn't finish! I'm a bit worried now LOL! I think today is my O day, so I reeeaaaallllly want to BD today, and tomorrow as well. We are gonna go back in there in a bit and try again though. I hope he can hang for at least today and tomorrow, but it isn't going to be easy! FX for some :spermy:

FX'd!!!

IF DH and I BD tonight, it will be the second time today. :blush:

Our record is six times in one day, back before TTC. :haha:

FX'd!!!

IF DH and I BD tonight, it will be the second time today. :blush:

Our record is six times in one day, back before TTC. :haha:

When DH and I first got together we were definitely a 5-6 time a day couple! That has slowed down a bit now though. I think some of it might be the pressure of making a small human though...the stress of the "job" I suppose.

OK, I know this is gross, but I still have the HPT from 12 years ago!!!:wacko:

I still have my positive HPT from my DD from almost 5 years ago :haha:

6 times in on day?? Wow, my record with DH is only three times over the course of 24 hours. Lol, I wish we could have a record like that!

If my DH wasn't always sleeping when I get home from work it would be a lot easier to TTC ... :/

6 times in on day?? Wow, my record with DH is only three times over the course of 24 hours. Lol, I wish we could have a record like that!

We used to BD up to 10 times in one day! If we could do it the natural way, I'd be pregnant with octuplets!!!!!!!!!!

I still have my HPT from my youngest DD LOL! Seems to be a trend with is POASaholics!! Not only do we pee on them, we keep them!!

I was just wondering how you have been feeling lately. I can't believe you are already almost 7 weeks pregnant! Is the sickness staying away? Hope things have been good. :hugs:

If my DH wasn't always sleeping when I get home from work it would be a lot easier to TTC ... :/

I totally understand this. DH works 60 plus hours a week so we REALLY have to work at making time to BD, and sometimes he is probably too tired, but he does it anyway and doesn't complain....doesn't make me feel any less bad though. I hope it doesn't take too long TTC, because I'm afraid I might break him.

So we got back into the bedroom awhile back, and I got my :spermy::spermy::spermy:!!! So glad, I was a bit worried. Now FX that he can make it through tomorrow, then we can skip a day. I think we both need a breather!

I don't know what's happening?!?!? As you can see on my chart, huge temp dip a couple days after af finished ... Then the last couple days I've had cramping, dominantly the left side and today twinges for sure in my left ovary ... Wth?? I SWEAR I'm Oing extremely early or something ... And my wondfos haven't arrived yet to test with OPK .... So confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->