The POAS Addiction Support Group

I had still fairly strong lines at 1dpo that gradually faded. I do have 2 lines pretty much all cycle though. The test line is faint but always there.

for the ladies that know about OPKs, when you ovulate, the lines should be as strong as the control line, but what about 1DPO? Should you see faint lines all of a sudden, or strong lines, but not AS strong as previously?

I'm confused about what I got this morning; I got strong lines, but not AS strong :shrug: Also bugging me a little now, because they've been strong since I started testing on CD8 :wacko:

1DPO I still had a positive when I took an OPK in the afternoon, but a negative in the evening. I will say though that the negative in the evening was still a pretty strong second line, but was not as dark as the control line, so a negative.

The next day I was back to getting my faint second line.

Also want to clarify that you ovulate the day AFTER you get your positive OPK, because you are detecting the surge that must build up in order to release an egg, which takes 12-36 hours or so. So USUALLY you O the next day. If you got your positive yesterday, you will probably O today. :)

You may already know that, but just wanted to make sure because I don't want you to miss an opportunity! :flower:

How is everyone doing today? I am exhausted actually, so I could be better LOL! I'm looking forward to that nap in a bit when DD takes hers.

I have a question though, and maybe some of you guys might know more about it than me. I went pee a little bit ago, and when I wiped I had light pink spotting on the tp? It honestly kinda freaked me out because I have never, and I mean never, had spotting of any kind. I don't really understand why it would happen, or why people get it at various parts of their cycles because it has never happened to me, so it has never really been anything I have looked into. I ovulated the day before yesterday, could it have something to do with that? :shrug: It's nothing I need to worry about, right?

How is everyone doing today? I am exhausted actually, so I could be better LOL! I'm looking forward to that nap in a bit when DD takes hers.

I have a question though, and maybe some of you guys might know more about it than me. I went pee a little bit ago, and when I wiped I had light pink spotting on the tp? It honestly kinda freaked me out because I have never, and I mean never, had spotting of any kind. I don't really understand why it would happen, or why people get it at various parts of their cycles because it has never happened to me, so it has never really been anything I have looked into. I ovulated the day before yesterday, could it have something to do with that? :shrug: It's nothing I need to worry about, right?

Weird...

2DPO today, and I woke up this morning with pinkish-red spotting (only when I wipe) and some light cramps. It's too early to be IB, right? And O'spotting is usually brown because it has to travel from the ovary.

I don't know what's going on. Hopefully we get some answers, or it's nothing!

Here ladies, this sounds like what you're experiencing:

https://www.thebabycorner.com/page/2568/

Thanks, tl5953!

I hope that's what it is. AF came two weeks early for me earlier in the month, so this is my second cycle in January. It wasn't normal either, but gross brown-tinted CM for five days.

So I'm paranoid, haha.

I'm 5DPO and woke up with cramps?! WTF?! I looked at my babymed calendar and implantation isn't supposed to happen until Friday. So why would I have cramps, no blood?

...Also want to clarify that you ovulate the day AFTER you get your positive OPK, because you are detecting the surge that must build up in order to release an egg, which takes 12-36 hours or so. So USUALLY you O the next day. If you got your positive yesterday, you will probably O today. :)

You may already know that, but just wanted to make sure because I don't want you to miss an opportunity! :flower:
thanks; TBH you should treat me like a newbie, because while I have two kids already, I never did the OPK route before, so I don't really know what I'm doing :) that's good to know about ovulating after the surge, because when I took the second OPK of CD10 (in the evening) it was negative; and we DTD after that, so I'm glad I didn't necessarily miss it :thumbup:
- -
I went to town and stocked up on HPTs :blush: I found some REALLY cheap tests, £1.75 each and 20miu :thumbup:, as well as a FRER (which I didn't think anyone sold over here), and two CB Digitals, which I only use when I get BFPs on cheapies :)

Help!! I've been so tired lately.... Really tired at the moment, just laying on the sofa almost falling asleep! And I don't know why..
I'm so tempted to do another pregnancy test cause I'm usually like this when I'm tired...... But then, I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant, cause I had my period, granted it was late, but it was here... and not bd since.....

Not sure what's going on here!! :shrug:

Could you be anaemic? Or perhaps you're coming down with a cold or something?

I always need quite a lot of sleep and am tired easily but it's not usually this bad... The only times I can remember being this bad was when I was pregnant.....
Think I might do a test later, when I need a wee. If it's negative and I still am really tired, like today, I will probably go see my gp.

We're having quite a stressful time atm with housing stuff... so I wasn't surprised when I was tired, but my husband has been getting up with our son, who wakes up at 7am, every morning for the past week and I'm still knackered!! And I don't usually go to bed late. Usually around 10pm.

A lot of people feel more tired when they do less; for example when you have a week off work, and you feel knackered, even though you've been taking it easy. It's a good idea to test though, and technically you'd be late, so you wouldn't need to worry about FMU. Otherwise definitely speak to your GP. they might do blood tests and ask if you're eating properly. You could take multivitamins the interim to see if that helps; it could be that your body is lacking something.

I'm not doing any less than normal though....
Oh well, the test was negative, so it must be the stress then!!
Going to bed nice and early tonight!! Can't wait!! :winkwink:

betsyb- yaaaay you ordered the OSOMs too?! We can black dye test together! Lol. Hopefully mine will show up here shortly (I didn't pay more for faster shipping though, you'll probably get yours before me!!!)

Yes! Woohoo!

Good luck to you! Can't wait to hear if you like them!

Weird...

2DPO today, and I woke up this morning with pinkish-red spotting (only when I wipe) and some light cramps. It's too early to be IB, right? And O'spotting is usually brown because it has to travel from the ovary.

I don't know what's going on. Hopefully we get some answers, or it's nothing!

That is weird! I'm still not sure what the frack it was. It's gone now. Could have been O spotting, but I just found it to be reeeaalllyy weird because I have never had O spotting (I thought that happened right when O happened though), but I have never had implantation spotting either...or spotting before a period. Needless to say I was totally weirded out. Could have been nothing like you said, so I'm not going to put too much into it. It just shocked me more than anything else!

I'm 5DPO and woke up with cramps?! WTF?! I looked at my babymed calendar and implantation isn't supposed to happen until Friday. So why would I have cramps, no blood?

I had cramping yesterday, and again today! It went along with the spotting though. Seems like we are all having a rough 2ww! I'm not sure why you would have cramping, but I would keep an eye out for spotting. It may just not have showed up yet.

...Also want to clarify that you ovulate the day AFTER you get your positive OPK, because you are detecting the surge that must build up in order to release an egg, which takes 12-36 hours or so. So USUALLY you O the next day. If you got your positive yesterday, you will probably O today. :)

thanks; TBH you should treat me like a newbie, because while I have two kids already, I never did the OPK route before, so I don't really know what I'm doing :) that's good to know about ovulating after the surge, because when I took the second OPK of CD10 (in the evening) it was negative; and we DTD after that, so I'm glad I didn't necessarily miss it :thumbup:
- -
I went to town and stocked up on HPTs :blush: I found some REALLY cheap tests, £1.75 each and 20miu :thumbup:, as well as a FRER (which I didn't think anyone sold over here), and two CB Digitals, which I only use when I get BFPs on cheapies :)

Glad I could help! :thumbup: GL catching the eggy!!

I'm not doing any less than normal though....
Oh well, the test was negative, so it must be the stress then!!
Going to bed nice and early tonight!! Can't wait!! :winkwink:

I'm sorry you've been so tired. I hope you feel better soon. I hate being tired all the time!

I'm in! I'm on cycle #1 off BCP and no clue what my body is doing. Huge temp jump today, but multiple pos OPKs this month too.

No sore boobs. Had a bout of irritability and being emotional this weekend and some weird "I feel like AF is coming" feelings in my stomach/uterus.

Ordered some ICs and they arrived today....so to heck with it. I'm peeing when I get home!

Your chart is looking good! :thumbup: I say :test:

I'm in! I'm on cycle #1 off BCP and no clue what my body is doing. Huge temp jump today, but multiple pos OPKs this month too.

No sore boobs. Had a bout of irritability and being emotional this weekend and some weird "I feel like AF is coming" feelings in my stomach/uterus.

Ordered some ICs and they arrived today....so to heck with it. I'm peeing when I get home!

Chart looks good, and I had similar feeling like AF was coming when implantation was happening, so though it may be too early, I agree TEST!

I had cramping 6DPO (lasted a few days) thought was the beginning of AF but nothing, had the faintest bit of spotting but barely noticeable, and got my BFP 10DPO. Implantation could be happening now (can happen anywhere 6-12DPO or sometimes slightly earlier) or body could just be acting funny, FX'd for you!

Thanks blackrain!!! Hubby didn't get my package like I asked :( So I've got nothing to pee on and am not talking to him right now (in addition to not walking the dog or cooking). Contemplating running to CVS, but I'm too ticked off *sigh* I've been holding my pee for hours and looking forward to trying all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->