The POAS Addiction Support Group

I've just done a FRER with a 2 hour hold and definitely a line there!! Very faint but I was impressed that it was even there with just a 2 hour hold! :happydance:

Hey ladies ... Question if anyone knows ... I'm either 2 or 3 dpo and today my cervix is low closed and pretty firm with creamy cm ... Is it normal for cp to be low after ovulation or is that a crappy sign for me?

I don't know about cervix position but I know creamy cm is often a good sign for a lot of people!! Fx'd!

Yeah the cervix is supposed to drop low again after O, so don't worry. Some preggers women's cervix will move up high a few days before AF is due, others take weeks- that's why they say it's not the best indication of pregnancy unless you have checked your cervix many cycles and know what is normal and not normal for you.

Congrats Girly!! I was lurking around earlier, but I was on my phone and couldn't see the lines. I can see them now that I'm on my laptop though!

Is that 2nd test a lloyds pharmacy one?? (I used them last cycle, wasn't pregnant though so not sure how good they are)

My OSOMs should be arriving tomorrow hopefully!!!! Is it bad I wanna pee on one just to check out the 'no evap' claim? lol.

No it's a sainsburys one. £3.50 for 2 tests but they have really good reviews. FF put them higher than FRERs on their list so thought I'd try them.

Howre you doing this month? So happy you managed to get some BDing in around OV. :) I've got my fingers crossed for you this month!!

I'm good. We weren't really gonna try but then we bd a bit before o so i thought i might aswell sneak another in just in case! Though hubby knows what's going on....:)
I had some luck tonight, won 40 pounds on a scratchcard and another 10 at bingo. My friend said: all good things come in threes so fingers crossed my 3rd bit of luck is that eggy fertilising (and sticking) haha. Other than that i'm good, not so stressed anymore. Gonna try and temp again properly, hoping it will still be able to show me something, like a possible impl. Dip if it's my month. Not really been able to temp properly though, cause of lay ins and a lot of waking during the night.

I'm good. We weren't really gonna try but then we bd a bit before o so i thought i might aswell sneak another in just in case! Though hubby knows what's going on....:)
I had some luck tonight, won 40 pounds on a scratchcard and another 10 at bingo. My friend said: all good things come in threes so fingers crossed my 3rd bit of luck is that eggy fertilising (and sticking) haha. Other than that i'm good, not so stressed anymore. Gonna try and temp again properly, hoping it will still be able to show me something, like a possible impl. Dip if it's my month. Not really been able to temp properly though, cause of lay ins and a lot of waking during the night.

So so so glad you are feeling better hun! :hugs:

Thanks blackrain. How're you doing? When are you due?

Eltjuh, I'm glad you're good. It's always good when a spontaneous bd lands on O. :) Ooh, he catches on quick!! I'm not sure m OH would figure it out that quickly! Lol. Nice work with the scratch card!! I never have any luck on them. I don't think I've ever won a thing on them! Not so stressed is good. You'll get your bfp soon!

AFM - I now seem to have constant nausea. Although I'm not sure if that's because I did the scariest test ever this morning. I used a digi and while waiting for it to load I was terrified it would say 'not pregnant'. Well here it is...

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/4745F259-4EEB-4B13-8706-6BCB73607B39-41851-00002DD3E3775E99.jpg

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

No it's a sainsburys one. £3.50 for 2 tests but they have really good reviews. FF put them higher than FRERs on their list so thought I'd try them
Congratulations Girly! I didn't realise they had a list on FF; I'll have to have a look at that :thumbup:

Does this look positive to you ladies? This morning on CD17. I don't have the CM to match (usually have much more, which is why I'm in two minds, but otherwise it's about the right time for ovulation). Control line on the left and test line on the right.

Attachments

• cd17.jpg
    cd17.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g