The POAS Addiction Support Group

YAY Girly!! I wasn't to positive about your tests yesterday. After you said it was a sainsbury's one I googled them and everything I read was pretty bad... :S So I wasn't too confident, but hey you got your bfp - written in words! No second guessing that!! :)

Hey ladies! How is everyone today? I'm doing pretty good. :)

So I had a nice little jump on my chart today, so I am pretty happy about that. Not sure it will stay up that high, but it sure looks pretty for now LOL! I am going to test on the 13th, so I hope I can get a BFP that day. Just nervous I won't show positive that early on. Guess we will see.

If this isn't my month, I'm gonna wait for AF, and when the witch arrives I am going to splurge on some OPK's, and some more PG tests! Gonna stock up on FRER, IC's, and maybe even a few digis for good measure.

So yesterday was a weird day for me. I took a nap in the afternoon, and during this nap I had the absolute worst nightmare I have ever had in my entire life...not exaggerating whatsoever. It involved my 7 year old, Madisyn, and it was obviously about the worst nightmare of a parent...and it was SO VIVID. Just thinking about it right now makes me want to :cry:....it was truly awful. So bad that I couldn't even talk about it with DH after I woke up.

Okay...off that topic before I become a mess....

I made myself a ham sandwich last night, and after I had taken a bite of it, I looked on the bread, and there was blood on it! It really weirded me out! My gums were bleeding from eating soft, white bread! Not really sure what to think of that...it has never happened to me before!

Congrats, girly! So excited for you!

LoveSanrio, FX'd that's a good sign for you!!!!!

So I had a nice little jump on my chart today, so I am pretty happy about that. Not sure it will stay up that high, but it sure looks pretty for now LOL! I am going to test on the 13th, so I hope I can get a BFP that day. Just nervous I won't show positive that early on. Guess we will see.

If this isn't my month, I'm gonna wait for AF, and when the witch arrives I am going to splurge on some OPK's, and some more PG tests! Gonna stock up on FRER, IC's, and maybe even a few digis for good measure.

So yesterday was a weird day for me. I took a nap in the afternoon, and during this nap I had the absolute worst nightmare I have ever had in my entire life...not exaggerating whatsoever. It involved my 7 year old, Madisyn, and it was obviously about the worst nightmare of a parent...and it was SO VIVID. Just thinking about it right now makes me want to :cry:....it was truly awful. So bad that I couldn't even talk about it with DH after I woke up.

I made myself a ham sandwich last night, and after I had taken a bite of it, I looked on the bread, and there was blood on it! It really weirded me out! My gums were bleeding from eating soft, white bread! Not really sure what to think of that...it has never happened to me before!

omg! that sounds really good LoveSanrio!! The vivid dream and the bleeding gums! Plus that little dip on your chart at 5dpo and then the spike this morning!! Hopefully it'll stay up like that for you!!

No it's a sainsburys one. £3.50 for 2 tests but they have really good reviews. FF put them higher than FRERs on their list so thought I'd try them
Congratulations Girly! I didn't realise they had a list on FF; I'll have to have a look at that :thumbup:

Does this look positive to you ladies? This morning on CD17. I don't have the CM to match (usually have much more, which is why I'm in two minds, but otherwise it's about the right time for ovulation). Control line on the left and test line on the right.

That's positive Hun :)

Whoop whoop! Thanks Eltjuh! You get me hyped up!! I hope it stays up too!!

Good day today thus far...got my state refund today. Time to do a little shopping! :happydance:

Thanks :) Guess we will see what it does tomorrow! Hoping it stays put!

didn't manage to temp this morning, was awake a lot before 7 so I thought I'd do it at 10 when I woke up again but forgot cause my son came into the room and had a cuddle and a play on the bed with me, so I'd moved loads already.

Would you guys say maybe I should've taken my temp anyway and then see what happens and maybe discard it if needed?? Or should I just leave it and temp again the next day??
My chart is a bit poo at the moment, cause I haven't been temping consistently.. :S (there are only a couple of temps on there) Finding it really hard to temp at the same time and having slept a good block of 3 hrs before temping, cause I seem very restless lately. :S

I'm experiencing some odd 'pains' (not really painful though but not sure how else to describe it) in my vagina/cervix..... Anyone else had this before??
I think I'm only ovulating today (or maybe yesterday) so it can't be implantation or anything like that (which is the only thing I could find online about it).

Any ideas??

Thanks blackrain. How're you doing? When are you due?

Eltjuh, I'm glad you're good. It's always good when a spontaneous bd lands on O. :) Ooh, he catches on quick!! I'm not sure m OH would figure it out that quickly! Lol. Nice work with the scratch card!! I never have any luck on them. I don't think I've ever won a thing on them! Not so stressed is good. You'll get your bfp soon!

AFM - I now seem to have constant nausea. Although I'm not sure if that's because I did the scariest test ever this morning. I used a digi and while waiting for it to load I was terrified it would say 'not pregnant'. Well here it is...

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/4745F259-4EEB-4B13-8706-6BCB73607B39-41851-00002DD3E3775E99.jpg

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:hugs: Awwwwwwwwwwwww Girly, super news!!! Praying for a H&H 9 months for you!

YAY Girly!! I wasn't to positive about your tests yesterday. After you said it was a sainsbury's one I googled them and everything I read was pretty bad... :S So I wasn't too confident, but hey you got your bfp - written in words! No second guessing that!! :)

Thanks hunny. I wasn't going to believe it until I had done a digi to confirm. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That sounds really positive!! The bleeding gums is a BIG sign. And the 2 nights before I got my bfp I had the most crazy vivid dreams! The first one OH had a new girlfriend but we were having an affair behind her back. And TMI but in this dream he had a balloon, like the ones used for making balloon animals, penis. :blush: Absolutely crazy!! Then the second night, the night before my bfp I was on holiday staying in a friends holiday home abroad. I went to go shower and was trying to find a razor to do my legs and I came across hundreds of FRERs stacked up all BFPs!

Fx'd!

When are you going to start POAS?

I POAS this morning, but it was BFN. My guess is it is far too early. I am 8dpo. I also read that the IC's I have are not for early detection!! And they are all I have right now!! They are the Wondfos with the pink handles and HCG written all over the pink handle. Any one have experience with these? I keep reading that they aren't worth a shit unless you test the day AF is due. I'll test again in the morning for fun anyway LOL! I am going to grab some better tests tomorrow though, and will of course keep all of you updated. FX!

didn't manage to temp this morning, was awake a lot before 7 so I thought I'd do it at 10 when I woke up again but forgot cause my son came into the room and had a cuddle and a play on the bed with me, so I'd moved loads already.

Would you guys say maybe I should've taken my temp anyway and then see what happens and maybe discard it if needed?? Or should I just leave it and temp again the next day??
My chart is a bit poo at the moment, cause I haven't been temping consistently.. :S (there are only a couple of temps on there) Finding it really hard to temp at the same time and having slept a good block of 3 hrs before temping, cause I seem very restless lately. :S

I say temp anyway, and if it looks too out of the norm for you, discard it. As for the vagina pain, I am not sure what that might be if it isn't implantation. Could have something to do with O'ing, but I don't know for sure...I don't even get O cramps!

That sounds really positive!! The bleeding gums is a BIG sign. And the 2 nights before I got my bfp I had the most crazy vivid dreams! The first one OH had a new girlfriend but we were having an affair behind her back. And TMI but in this dream he had a balloon, like the ones used for making balloon animals, penis. :blush: Absolutely crazy!! Then the second night, the night before my bfp I was on holiday staying in a friends holiday home abroad. I went to go shower and was trying to find a razor to do my legs and I came across hundreds of FRERs stacked up all BFPs!

Fx'd!

:rofl: OMG TOO MUCH!! Balloon penis!!! :rofl: I laughed so hard at that!!

Well thanks girly, I appreciate all of your guys' pep talks. Sometimes even with good signs, I get discouraged. I suppose it is the hearts way of protecting itself, and bracing itself for disappointment. All of you girls make me feel much better. I will keep you all updated! FX for a bfp!

You think you laughed a lot at that?! OH is steal teasing me about it!! Lol.

I completely understand, it's a coping mechanism not to get your hopes up to only be shattered if AF turns up. I am completely the same. But you're symptoms so far are looking promising. It would be so much easier if there was a sure fire sign of being pregnant. Like the moment the eggy implants your tongue turns blue or something!! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->