The POAS Addiction Support Group

Thanks guys, oh well, onto next month... which is going to consist of testing from 6dpo on with my OSOMs. LOL. I mean... they're obviously made for POAS addicts!!!! And I got an update on tracking today they are finally in CA! So hopefully i'll get em Monday.

tl5953- red watery cm when I checked CP. Put a tampon in.... took it out 3 hours later with a tiny bit of brown on it but nothing more. But then more red cm when I wiped. PRetty sure it's AF, it's just a funky starting AF to mess with my mind some more!!! Lol

Sorry Hun :hug: it will happen when it's meant to :) that's how I try to see it ... It was so discouraging experiencing a chemical our first month ttc 1, I thought I'd never get over it ... Que sera sera!!

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc&desktop_uri=/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

Just because! For all of us chickies who can't WAIT for bfps!! lol

ERMERGERD!!!! I WANT TO TEST SO BAD!!! IS IT TIME YET?!?!?!?! :wacko:

6dpo tomorrow, and it isn't going by fast enough!!! ](*,)

I know you can wait!!! Just think how much darker the lines will be if you just wait a bit longer :)

I know you can wait!!! Just think how much darker the lines will be if you just wait a bit longer :)

I know! I sooooo need to wait, but it is soooo frustrating!! I am just ready for it to be time so I know what is going on, and can either try again, or be excited for a BFP.

TTC makes people crazy....well... it does me at least.

I need your advice ladies. The POAS experts interpretation of my sticks would be greatly appreciated.

Background: on Feb 2nd I had my ectopic pregnancy removed. I started poas-ing yesterday. HCG was finally neg so that was good, but LH surprised me with how dark it was. The earliest I have ever recorded my ovulation was CD17.

Does the afternoon line look close to equal? Obviously I am still cut up so no bedding but a week early on O? Doesn't it look like a day before a positive opk stick? Newest is on the bottom.

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/renaendel/3A6D2C9A-A48D-473B-8492-559F9ED22A62-2873-000004CD082437F8_zps78e85054.jpg

I need your advice ladies. The POAS experts interpretation of my sticks would be greatly appreciated.

Background: on Feb 2nd I had my ectopic pregnancy removed. I started poas-ing yesterday. HCG was finally neg so that was good, but LH surprised me with how dark it was. The earliest I have ever recorded my ovulation was CD17.

Does the afternoon line look close to equal? Obviously I am still cut up so no bedding but a week early on O? Doesn't it look like a day before a positive opk stick? Newest is on the bottom.

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/renaendel/3A6D2C9A-A48D-473B-8492-559F9ED22A62-2873-000004CD082437F8_zps78e85054.jpg
Ya, those pretty much all look positive to me Hun ...

OPKs are also positive during pregnancy, so it could be that your hormones are still readjusting, even if the HcG tests are negative.

Wouldn't that mean that LH sticks would be more sensitive hcg tests? I thought LH sticks only went positive once you were like 20 dpo.

Honestly, I have no idea on that. I was just giving an idea of what it could be. :shrug:

I'd say the last one is def. positive hun! You may be going through where your body gears up to O, but doesn't, and you do later? Since it's so early for you i'd continue OPKing up until after you normally O just to be sure.

HPT's are supposed to be more sensitive at picking up hCG than OPKs because they pick up any 'deformed hCG variations', so if you got negative HPTs then I think you're good to go. :hugs:

It's pretty common for this to happen after a lost pregnancy (the bottom opk looks positive to me btw). You are probably surging, but may not release an egg. It could take a cycle or 2 for you to get all the way back to normal. I wish you the best!

So 6dpo is coming to an end now. Still sore bbs, and have been pretty tired all day. That could just be from having 4 kids to chase after though haha! If I don't show more definitive symptoms in the next few days, then I don't think this month is the one. I get acne breakouts like a teenager when I get pregnant, and it shows up before the BFP does, so I would be pretty shocked to have a BFP without that symptom. It's still early as of now though, so I have my FX!

My temp went back up a bit this morning, now I am waiting to see where it goes tomorrow!

FXed Sanrio! Mine had a little jump too....we'll see what tomorrow brings :)

Yeah, yours is looking good for sure! Still staying nicely above coverline! How long is your luteal phase?

I think mine is 11 days, so I am really nearing the end! I'll know for sure what it is after this chart though. Before I was never positive what day I O'd. I'm supposed to test on the 13th, so here's hoping. If not, I'm going to stay positive, and on to next cycle!

I started my typical cramping and spotting today, so I think I'm out. Boo!

I'm looking forward to this month, though. It will be our first go at clomid, so we're hoping for a clomid Thanksgiving babe!

Twiggers and Lovesanrio fx'd for y'all!

Clynn, so sorry she caught you. Maybe next month will be our month and we can be bump buddies!

I started my typical cramping and spotting today, so I think I'm out. Boo!

I'm looking forward to this month, though. It will be our first go at clomid, so we're hoping for a clomid Thanksgiving babe!

Twiggers and Lovesanrio fx'd for y'all!

Clynn, so sorry she caught you. Maybe next month will be our month and we can be bump buddies!

Thanks chick! Hoping you get your little Turkey baby! :)
:hugs:

If I don't get a BFP this month, I think I'm going to not try for a month or two... A November baby would be okay, but I really don't want to have a December baby as DH's niece's birthday and Christmas are all in December, and I'm afraid there won't be as much attention on my baby. Does that make me a bad person? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->