The POAS Addiction Support Group

SIGH.... So...tested this morning and got a BFN. I would be lying if I said it didn't disappoint me. I also had a bit of a drop in temp this morning...so I am not feeling too hopeful now. I'm afraid it is going to continue to drop, and the witch shall arrive.

NOT having a good morning right now.

Ahw LoveSanrio!! People seem to have slight temp drops all the time. I'm sure it'll spike back up tomorrow... maybe you slept with your mouth open... :shrug:
I've got a good feeling about you this month! Your chart looks really good! Plus, maybe that dip at 5dpo wasn't your implantation dip and you might be getting your implantation dip now? According to countdown to pregnancy 9dpo is the most common day for implantation! (though your lp is a bit shorter than the 'standard' 14 days right?)
You never know hun!! You're not out until the witch shows!!
And sometimes you get a bfn one day and a bfp the next. I've even heard of people that got a bfn in the morning and a bfp that same afternoon! :hugs:

Have a look at the charts in the gallery on FF, the pregnancy ones.
I don't think FF is totally accurate with O-dates cause some of those charts show bfp's at 3dpo! :shrug:

Anyways, there's plenty of charts that have some dips and then go back up... Have a look, I'm sure it'll make you feel better!

There's also a thread on here somewhere that shows charts of cycles that have resulted in pregnancy:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

I'm out :witch: is early. Feeling very sad, angry, and frustrated. I think I'm going to have to go to the lady doctor. UGH.

SIGH.... So...tested this morning and got a BFN. I would be lying if I said it didn't disappoint me. I also had a bit of a drop in temp this morning...so I am not feeling too hopeful now. I'm afraid it is going to continue to drop, and the witch shall arrive.

Hey darling, sorry to hear you are feeling bummed :( My first faint BFPs were on IC, I think they were Wondfos. I know people prefer FRERs but since the lines on them are thinner I dont like them as much, nice thick lines on the IC. I had a BFN at 9DPO so you aren't out yet!! I have a good feeling about you this month, I hope it's right! Have you had any AF or other symptoms?

Ahw LoveSanrio!! People seem to have slight temp drops all the time. I'm sure it'll spike back up tomorrow... maybe you slept with your mouth open... :shrug:
I've got a good feeling about you this month! Your chart looks really good! Plus, maybe that dip at 5dpo wasn't your implantation dip and you might be getting your implantation dip now? According to countdown to pregnancy 9dpo is the most common day for implantation! (though your lp is a bit shorter than the 'standard' 14 days right?)
You never know hun!! You're not out until the witch shows!!
And sometimes you get a bfn one day and a bfp the next. I've even heard of people that got a bfn in the morning and a bfp that same afternoon! :hugs:

Thanks everyone :hugs: I always appreciate the pep talks. I temp vaginally, so definitely accurate. Guess we will see what it does tomorrow. I just wish my body would make up it's mind. Anyhow, I made a trip to the store today so that I might be able to further torture myself. I bought tampons, and pregnancy tests LOL! I bet the cashier was like...Ummm okay? So I got home, and I took a FRER, and of course BFN. I looked at it after 3 minutes, and tossed it. I was already tired of looking at it. I don't even know why I took it honestly... to POAS I guess LOL. I hadn't even been holding my pee, and had like 4 glasses of tea an hour or so before I took it. I'm a dumbass LOL! Hoping for a good temp tomorrow....starting to feel a bit...well, out.

Hey darling, sorry to hear you are feeling bummed :( My first faint BFPs were on IC, I think they were Wondfos. I know people prefer FRERs but since the lines on them are thinner I dont like them as much, nice thick lines on the IC. I had a BFN at 9DPO so you aren't out yet!! I have a good feeling about you this month, I hope it's right! Have you had any AF or other symptoms?

Which wondfos did you use (what did the handles look like)? I have the pink handled ones with HCG written all over them.

I have had NO AF symptoms at all, unless the sore boobs are because AF is coming, but they have been sore for awhile now. One thing I thought was weird is that my face hasn't broke out at all... it breaks out before AF, but with my last pregnancy it broke out really bad too. Right now, nothing! It's odd. I have been tired also, but that could be anything!

Which wondfos did you use (what did the handles look like)? I have the pink handled ones with HCG written all over them.

I have had NO AF symptoms at all, unless the sore boobs are because AF is coming, but they have been sore for awhile now. One thing I thought was weird is that my face hasn't broke out at all... it breaks out before AF, but with my last pregnancy it broke out really bad too. Right now, nothing! It's odd. I have been tired also, but that could be anything!

My Wondfos are blue with HCG written on them. If AF is one day away and you have no AF symptoms that's a good sign I'd think? My biggest confusion was I got cramps for a few days before AF (was implantation) and thought AF was imminent, but I still get them even now. Can't wait to see your next tests!

My Wondfos are blue with HCG written on them. If AF is one day away and you have no AF symptoms that's a good sign I'd think? My biggest confusion was I got cramps for a few days before AF (was implantation) and thought AF was imminent, but I still get them even now. Can't wait to see your next tests!

I read somewhere that the blue ones were the "sensitive" tests, and that the pink ones that I have are just regular sensitivity...possibly 25-50 mIU. So they arent supposed to be used for early testing. I'll be going to bed before too long, and I guess we will see what my temp looks like tomorrow! If it's still high, it will be deemed "possibly triphasic" by FF (I put in a high temp for tomorrow just to see what it would do). If it's low, no triphasic for me. FX!!

I read somewhere that the blue ones were the "sensitive" tests, and that the pink ones that I have are just regular sensitivity...possibly 25-50 mIU. So they arent supposed to be used for early testing. I'll be going to bed before too long, and I guess we will see what my temp looks like tomorrow! If it's still high, it will be deemed "possibly triphasic" by FF (I put in a high temp for tomorrow just to see what it would do). If it's low, no triphasic for me. FX!!

Sounds good, will be stalking on my coffee break tomorrow, FX'd!

LoveSanrio do you pay for VIP on ff? When is a cover line supposed to be added? I manually input my ovulation as I wasn't consistent with temping (I KNOW I Ov'd) ... How do you know if it seems you triphasic?

LoveSanrio do you pay for VIP on ff? When is a cover line supposed to be added? I manually input my ovulation as I wasn't consistent with temping (I KNOW I Ov'd) ... How do you know if it seems you triphasic?

I don't pay for it as of right now because I got some free days from FF to use the VIP without paying, so I get everything a VIP does for right now. My coverline was added when I had a positive OPK, drop in temp, and 3 high temps 3 days in a row to confirm O. FF put it in automatically, but I temp at the same time every morning. If your temps aren't consistant, you may not get crosshairs, or you will get dotted ones.

FF told me I "might be triphasic starting on cd28" in one of the features that is given to VIP member called The Pregnancy Monitor. It has a little section called "implantation signs" that will pop up once you go triphasic.

So, got an even lower temp today, and I think I have cramps. Pretty sure the witch is on her wicked way. :( I didn't even bother testing this morning after I saw that temp. If it was to rise tomorrow then I would, but I'm not going to waste a test right now. I just hope she hurries up, so I can get on with next month. Just sucks...my chart was ONE high temp away from being triphasic! What a cruel joke...

Really hope your temp spikes back up tomorrow!! I had a good feeling about you! Hopefully the evil witch will stay away!!
Fingers crossed for you!!!!

So, got an even lower temp today, and I think I have cramps. Pretty sure the witch is on her wicked way. :( I didn't even bother testing this morning after I saw that temp. If it was to rise tomorrow then I would, but I'm not going to waste a test right now. I just hope she hurries up, so I can get on with next month. Just sucks...my chart was ONE high temp away from being triphasic! What a cruel joke...

Sorry to hear that hun :( still keeping my fx'd for you though!!

Love- you're not out yet ... Fx for you!!

Afm- I got a decent temp dip today, I'm hoping its implantation, however I was colder when I woke up so I could've just had the blankets off???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->