The POAS Addiction Support Group

I had a temp dip yesterday ... It only went up a little bit today ... What do I make if that?

At 6 DPO I'd think that's a good sign, could take a bit to go back up if that was implantation. :flower:

I had a temp dip yesterday ... It only went up a little bit today ... What do I make if that?

At 6 DPO I'd think that's a good sign, could take a bit to go back up if that was implantation. :flower:

Hopefully!!! I cried all day yesterday ... My anxiety kicked my ass ... I got to work at 2, had a HUGE panic attack, went home at 2:15 ... And then I just cried ... I'm hoping this a sign (not a nice one, but a sign)

I hope it's implantation! Sorry you had a panic attack; they must be horrible :( :hugs:

BTW for the charters here; do you ALWAYS experience a temp dip during implantation? I mean, if you don't get a dip does it mean you're not pregnant? :shrug:

Thanks Lara ... I've been suffering from severe anxiety since I was 8 and I'm 26 now ... Tomorrow I have an appointment with a gyno to get me on a pregnancy-safe medication ... And I don't think you'd always see a temp dip .. Your (meaning everyone's) temps can be off sometimes ...

Amanda- How many DPO are you?

13....I might have just ovulated early this month, haven't been keeping track of it for that long, so not sure if that is normal for me. Last month was completely out of whack, 32 day cycle, when I've been a regular 26 for a year now probably. So maybe my body's just re-regulating itself? Don't know.

UPDATE for you ladies:

Temp back up quite a bit, but BFN with FMU on FRER, and IC. I had thought AF was due today, but she is actually due tomorrow (I got my dates wrong). Today is the 11th day of my LP. So, not really sure what is going on with my body at this point. I figured I would get a BFP by now if I was preg, or see mre of a temp drop today is I'm not. My body is really enjoying messing with me right now! LOL

Like Blackrain said: maybe the first dip wasn't implantation and this one is... you never know! Apparently 9 dpo is most common for implantation and 10dpo is still common. FX!!

Might be implantation! But as long as it goes up again that's good right?!

I finished my DVD shelf!! So proud of myself! I built it without anyone's help. :happydance:

Took me about 4 hours to build it all, then put a few coats of paint on it. It's huge!

So now I am inside trying to rest a bit while it dries, and I am having some cramping (maybe), or sharp type pains in the left ovary area. Not sure what the heck it is. Might be weird AF cramps though, so I have my tampons ready! LOL! Either way, I hate cramps! I have sooo much stuff to do around here today, and the cramps definitely aren't helping. Boo.

yay good job LoveSanrio!!
I made some Octonauts figures to go on top of my son's birthday cake today! Not making the cake until monday/tuesday but thought I might aswell get the toppers done cause they won't be eaten anyway. And I'm not gonna be at home on the weekend.

Just wanna share the picture with you guys if that's ok! :)

As for my cycle situation... 3dpo today. Cervix closed, medium firm/soft and was high earlier today when I checked it. CM is sticky :wacko:
Temps are kind of all over the place cause I haven't temped consistently when I started temping, and had some drinks most of the nights before when I actually DID temp... Apart from the past couple of days, cause I don't wanna risk anything, just in case! So FF hasn't given me any cross hairs (yet).
Kind of ashamed of the way my chart looks (but hey it's my first month and finding it hard to motivate myself to wake up to temp at 7am when I get a lay-in) Anyway, here's the link, in case anyone wants to have a look. (I've put the crosshairs in myself) https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2eee36

Attachments

• CAM00518.jpg
    CAM00518.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2
So I rearranged the kid's bedrooms, and the living room tonight. Was so tiring, but I'm glad to have it done. Had an extremely busy day, and even more of it tomorrow, and probably over most of the weekend.

I went pee a few minutes ago, and when I wiped there was some very light pink on the tissue, so I think the :witch: will be here in the morning. I'm cool with that though, I'm ready to get on with the next cycle! I have such a long wait to O though! Around 21 days! LOL!

Guess I better jump on amazon and order some OPK's! Time to restock! Goodnight ladies!! :hugs:

So I rearranged the kid's bedrooms, and the living room tonight. Was so tiring, but I'm glad to have it done. Had an extremely busy day, and even more of it tomorrow, and probably over most of the weekend.

I went pee a few minutes ago, and when I wiped there was some very light pink on the tissue, so I think the :witch: will be here in the morning. I'm cool with that though, I'm ready to get on with the next cycle! I have such a long wait to O though! Around 21 days! LOL!

Guess I better jump on amazon and order some OPK's! Time to restock! Goodnight ladies!! :hugs:

I really hope it's not af!! But glad to see your staying positive if it is <3

Afm, lol I caved and tested at 7 or so dpo AT NIGHT to boot lol .. What do you know ... Faulty test! Lol

LoveSanrio
My menstrual plus follicular phase is also 20+ days. It would be awesome to have it at 13-14, knock a week out of ttc each cycle. Your normal cycle seems a lot like mine. I hope Lady Armageddon steers clear of you.

Tl5953- isn't that just the luck

For me- looks like that opk was a failed ovulation. Not surprising it was way to early in my cycle for it to happen. That means more daily peeing. Hoping to ovulate before the 26th so I can let my OB things are returning to normal post surgery.

Oh boy ladies ... It's 3:15am here and I'm having the weirdest sensation in my uterus to the left ... A bit twingey, but the sensation (sorry only way I can explain it) feel like hot sauce is in my uterus .. lol like, rub a535 is on me or something ... Like a burning sensation I guess ... Has anyone ever had this??

Oh boy ladies ... It's 3:15am here and I'm having the weirdest sensation in my uterus to the left ... A bit twingey, but the sensation (sorry only way I can explain it) feel like hot sauce is in my uterus .. lol like, rub a535 is on me or something ... Like a burning sensation I guess ... Has anyone ever had this??

This happened to me this cycle. At about 9 or 10dpo (I think). I don't know if that was implantation or what. Not something I'm used to. Lol.

I had O pains and twinges coming from the left side, and got a positive OPK this morning. Just waiting for AF to show up in a couple of days for the third time in a row. Getting REAL sick of seeing her every two weeks! :growlmad:

I wasn't going to try this month because I don't want to risk the baby being born in December, but these cycles have been so weird, I didn't know what was going on and BD'd last night. So if I get a BFP now, it will be an oops-baby. Just my luck, too.

Not putting too much stock in the OPK though, because I always get a positive one on CD10, then again around CD16.

Appointment for fertility testing is still on for March 20th, so hopefully we can start trying in April and have a 2014 baby.

TMI Alert!!! - Well I've developed thrush :S (or candida) - lovely :wacko: NEVER had it before and now I'm not sure what to do as it seems it's 'inside' and pharmacy's say I can't take a pessary for it if I might be pregnant.... And considering it's not urgent and a friday I won't be able to see the doctor till monday (at the earliest!). I feel gross :S I know it happens and it's not harmful or anything but it just makes me feel gross :S Just wanna get rid of it!!!

I did read somewhere that it could be an early pregnancy sign.... and considering I've never had it before.....:shrug: Probably wishful thinking! :p

Does anyone know what's happened to LillyTame??? Are you still here? And how are you? Have you got your bfp yet??

Does anyone know what's happened to LillyTame??? Are you still here? And how are you? Have you got your bfp yet??

She's still on. She posts in her journal, and other threads I think (like the fur babies thread). She's in the 2ww right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->