The POAS Addiction Support Group

Love- you're not out yet ... Fx for you!!

Afm- I got a decent temp dip today, I'm hoping its implantation, however I was colder when I woke up so I could've just had the blankets off???

Looking good! Have you had any cramping or spotting today? I didn't realize you were already that far into your cycle!

Afm- I got a decent temp dip today, I'm hoping its implantation, however I was colder when I woke up so I could've just had the blankets off???

Looking good! Have you had any cramping or spotting today? I didn't realize you were already that far into your cycle!

A bit of cramping but no spotting ... I think ff had my Ov day 1 day early ... Time will tell!!

Darn all the variables that can influence our temperature! I temped this AM and it was higher, but I was also hot and had been in and out of sleep for about 30 minutes.

Ever since starting this my sleep has gone to crap (mostly since O). I am waking up at 5:30 instead of my normal 6:30. So weird.

Have you tested? When is af due?

A bit of cramping but no spotting ... I think ff had my Ov day 1 day early ... Time will tell!!

Cramping is a good sign! It's hard to say, based on temps I would have thought CD 12 for O, but OPKs don't agree so not sure. Either way this would be the right time(ish) for implantation! When are you going to start POAS?

Ha Blackrain! I like the little text under your ticker 'soon mummy's breasts will give Pamela Anderson a run for her money' hahaha :haha:

Cramping is a good sign! It's hard to say, based on temps I would have thought CD 12 for O, but OPKs don't agree so not sure. Either way this would be the right time(ish) for implantation! When are you going to start POAS?

If I can help it I won't be testing til af is due, however if I cave, probably weds lol

Ha Blackrain! I like the little text under your ticker 'soon mummy's breasts will give Pamela Anderson a run for her money' hahaha :haha:

Haha thanks, I could have had the baby's development, but though: nah, this is funnier!!

If I can help it I won't be testing til af is due, however if I cave, probably weds lol

Lol good luck waiting!! :)

Sorry twiggers. I hope you get your BFP next month. :hugs:

Well...I suppose I am at a stand still as of right now. No cramping to speak of, and no AF. I'm thinking maybe she will arrive tomorrow.

I had a good day today. Took on a project to keep my mind off things. I am building a DVD shelf to store my DVD/Bluray/Video game collection on. I am using book shelves now, but they are getting old, and I'm out of space. I went to Home Depot today and get my lumber/paint ect. When it is all done it should hold around 1,000 DVD's!! I'm pretty excited about it!

Also, DH took me out to dinner for Valentine's Day (he has to work all day tomorrow), and I had a very nice time. It was nice to relieve some stress. I have made mt peace with this cycle. I'm not out yet, but if the witch does arrive I am okay with that. I just want to get it over with and try again!

Well, I am off to bed. I'm exhausted!! We'll see what my temp looks like tomorrow morning, and perhaps AF will start then. I'm just gonna go with the flow!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you wonderful ladies, goodnight!

UPDATE for you ladies:

Temp back up quite a bit, but BFN with FMU on FRER, and IC. I had thought AF was due today, but she is actually due tomorrow (I got my dates wrong). Today is the 11th day of my LP. So, not really sure what is going on with my body at this point. I figured I would get a BFP by now if I was preg, or see mre of a temp drop today is I'm not. My body is really enjoying messing with me right now! LOL

Pretty sure I'm out. spotting and BFN on IC this morning. Af isn't due until Saturday, but I guess she's arriving early. Stupid witch!

I had a temp dip yesterday ... It only went up a little bit today ... What do I make if that?

Implantation can happen up to 12DPO so your not out yet Love! Like the look of that temp jump today :)

Sorry Amanda, hope this next cycle is your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->