The POAS Addiction Support Group

I can't control myself! Tested yet again today....
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/BF77594F-5B3D-4ABF-8B30-F1575F9A011A-764-000001174D05E539_zpsa2e68c38.jpg

I can't wait for my line to look like that!! Mines about the same darkness as the control line still.

My lines were really dark for a while, but the other day they got lighter..I got worried, but had heard of the hook effect so I tried diluting with a bit of water and it was dark again. Thanks to that, I think I'm gonna stop testing, or I will drive myself nuts lol.

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great day! I took the girls to get their pictures taken today, and wanted to share some of them with you. :)

Those are adorable!!! Sorry about your BFN cycle, but hopefully you will get your little guy soon!

Thanks :) I would be just as happy with another girl, but why not challenge mother nature, right? lol

Love: are you not temping? Your girls are adorable :)

Nah, I don't want to temp through AF. I feel like I deserve 5 days of not waking up to temp at 6am, plus I can't stand wearing pads (I wear tampons at all times) and I temp vaginally, and it seems to work just fine with me not temping through AF, so I am sticking with that. I stress out about my temps the other 27 days out of the month, so why not take 5 off hahaha!

Oh, and thanks! My girls are amazing!

I can't control myself! Tested yet again today....
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/BF77594F-5B3D-4ABF-8B30-F1575F9A011A-764-000001174D05E539_zpsa2e68c38.jpg

I can't wait for my line to look like that!! Mines about the same darkness as the control line still.

My lines were really dark for a while, but the other day they got lighter..I got worried, but had heard of the hook effect so I tried diluting with a bit of water and it was dark again. Thanks to that, I think I'm gonna stop testing, or I will drive myself nuts lol.

I'm not really POAS now, only again next week to see my 3+ on a cb digi. After that I'm hoping I can hold out until my scan. Lol. I was wondering how high your levels have to be to get the hook effect.

Well I got another decent temp rise today, however I truly feel like I do before af ... I hope not, but that's how I feel.

My temp went down yesterday morning. Then slightly up again today, hoping it might've been my ID! Thrush seems to have cleared up already, only used the cream on the outside.... so not sure how it cleared up by itself... oh well! Can't wait to test. Going to test wednesday morning.

My temp went down yesterday morning. Then slightly up again today, hoping it might've been my ID! Thrush seems to have cleared up already, only used the cream on the outside.... so not sure how it cleared up by itself... oh well! Can't wait to test. Going to test wednesday morning.
sometimes it is just an external infection. Make sure you use the cream for a full week (or whatever it says on the pack), as the symptoms may have gone but the bacteria is still there for a while longer

Well I got another decent temp rise today, however I truly feel like I do before af ... I hope not, but that's how I feel.

That's a nice temp rise. :thumbup: When is AF due? I know I felt like that around this time so hope that's a good sign for you!

In true POAS addict fashion - I'm having to pee a LOT right now so on my way to the bathroom I figured I'd do a test to see how dark my line was with only a one hour hold.
:happydance:

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/0A56B9E3-C71D-4A10-87B7-E0F518DE8E1A-45908-00003147F24F5EEE.jpg

Beautiful! I definitely have noticed my lines are darker if I don't hold for as long. :)

That's what I had thought and really haven't heard different, just noticed in my experience that the longer I hold it (6 hours or more) the less dark my lines seem.

I think that is the hook effect kicking in though rain. I haven't yet had chance to test it out but I want o just to see if it makes a difference with mine yet. Lol.

In true POAS addict fashion - I'm having to pee a LOT right now so on my way to the bathroom I figured I'd do a test to see how dark my line was with only a one hour hold.
:happydance:

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/0A56B9E3-C71D-4A10-87B7-E0F518DE8E1A-45908-00003147F24F5EEE.jpg

Hey, just wondering when you got your first line on those kinds of tests? I grabbed a couple today and I'm 9/10 dpo ...

I think that is the hook effect kicking in though rain. I haven't yet had chance to test it out but I want o just to see if it makes a difference with mine yet. Lol.

Yeah I am thinking (hoping) hook effect. Tests started getting less dark the other day (about 6+4) so I tried diluting with water and they were darker :) Had me worried for a few minutes though!

That's a nice temp rise. :thumbup: When is AF due? I know I felt like that around this time so hope that's a good sign for you!

Af is due 22 or 23 ...

Wow this would be really early for AF symptoms then :) Can't wait to see your tests!! FX'd!!!

The test I posted on Friday was taken at 8+3. However, my urine was so diluted it was completely clear. Lol. I haven't used concentrated in a long time.

Well I was just looking at FF details, and it's saying I have a possible triphasic chart at cd 20 ... I'm bloated and gassy today, exhausted, crampy, and if I cough I gag ... Hmm ... A lot of these are my usual af signs ... But I'm not due til 22 or 23 for af ... I'm totally on the fence with this cycle ... I have no idea which way it's gonna go! Bfn today too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->