The POAS Addiction Support Group

Oh really? I would have thought your last three temps would make it triphasic but I really don't know much about it. Like the sound of your symptoms though, especially since you are still a ways away from AF.

Well I was just looking at FF details, and it's saying I have a possible triphasic chart at cd 20 ... I'm bloated and gassy today, exhausted, crampy, and if I cough I gag ... Hmm ... A lot of these are my usual af signs ... But I'm not due til 22 or 23 for af ... I'm totally on the fence with this cycle ... I have no idea which way it's gonna go! Bfn today too :(

10 days is still so early even with a frer. Since they base them all on a 14 day LP, 10 days still counts as 5 days before your mp. (even if it actually isn't). Your symptoms sound so promissing and so is your chart. Keep testing!

In true POAS addict fashion - I'm having to pee a LOT right now so on my way to the bathroom I figured I'd do a test to see how dark my line was with only a one hour hold.
:happydance:

Hey, just wondering when you got your first line on those kinds of tests? I grabbed a couple today and I'm 9/10 dpo ...

It wasn't until 13dpo and it was a very faint line but I have a 16 day LP. Your symptoms sound great. :thumbup:

Decent temp drop ... Cramps ... Think I'm out ...

Temping is stressful :p There's still no way of telling whether you're going to get a bfp or bfn from your temps... Mine went up after O then dipped at 5dpo and went up again 6dpo and this morning 7dpo they went back down :S I don't know what's going on!
Seem to be having some cramps on the left side that are pretty noticable, not very painful just unmissable really, if that makes sense...
Can anyone look at my chart and shed some light?? I think I O'd on the 11th, but there's no temp there (just went off my opk). Can't wait to test!!

Thx ladies .. I do temp orally and it was about 45 mins earlier today ... But that would've made my temp higher wouldn't it?

I always found the time between AF and O went goes really quickly. It was the only time I could get on with things without really thinking about TTC. Past that I couldn't really concentrate on anything else. Still can't concentrate. Lol.

Oh wow! Exciting time! We moved a couple of months ago and life is still hectic trying to redecorate everywhere. I just can't wait to decorate the nursery!! Lol.

You'll be peeing on OPKs in a few days time, that'll help. I think the first week of the tww is awful, the urge to POAS but knowing it won't show a thing. I ended up using up some cheap OPKs cause I needed to pee on something! :rofl:

Love it!! We have a pee cup I must admit but OH doesn't know quite how many hpt's I did this month. :blush:

I'd hate to think how much money I've spent this cycle. I got the CBFM, IC OPKs, countless hpt's and a few other bits. Lol. Definitely worked though! And I'd recommend the CBFM any day.

Love it!! We have a pee cup I must admit but OH doesn't know quite how many hpt's I did this month. :blush:

Mine does because I put them in a nice line in our bathroom closet. He actually said it was interesting the see the progression. Though I took an extra 4 that he doesn't really know about. Luckily, I'm starting to get over my obsession since HPTs aren't going to work anymore but I have one more to take in the next 9 days and then I swear I'm done peeing on things...... :haha: at least I hope!

Ugh this day needs to end. Visited my SIL this weekend, lives about 4 hours away from us. Went to get gas and head home today, to find a completely flat tire. Since all tires were filled Friday it must have popped on our way into town Friday, because it was fine all the way here and we didn't drive it all weekend. Currently stranded here waiting for tire to be fixed, but gonna be a long evening. Sitting in a burger joint trying not to gag so hubby can eat, wish pregnancy symptoms hasn't picked this weekend to kick in :(

I just had a bit of shooting pain and cramps in my upper left thigh ... Just thought I'd share that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->