The POAS Addiction Support Group

I've been having cramps in my cervix.... is that :thumbup:???
Thanks for the info on my chart btw... I didn't realise that 'noise' could make so much of a difference?? So if your room would be much colder (which it was, cause we had had the heating off in the whole house for 2 days cause we were away - though we don't usually heat the bedroom) and I stick my arms out the blanket to get the thermometer or turn my alarm off it could drop like that??

Anyways. Time for bed. Hoping for a higher temp again tomorrow!!
Got a good feeling about this month... dunno what it is, think maybe it's the little cramps...

I temp vaginally because I am a mouth breather at night. I sleep with my mouth wide open so it messed with my temps. I think it's working much better.

Ugh this day needs to end. Visited my SIL this weekend, lives about 4 hours away from us. Went to get gas and head home today, to find a completely flat tire. Since all tires were filled Friday it must have popped on our way into town Friday, because it was fine all the way here and we didn't drive it all weekend. Currently stranded here waiting for tire to be fixed, but gonna be a long evening. Sitting in a burger joint trying not to gag so hubby can eat, wish pregnancy symptoms hasn't picked this weekend to kick in :(

Aww sorry to hear you had a crap day. And sooooo sorry to hear about the morning sickness kicking in. I have to admit I LOATHE getting it again this time. With my last pregnancy I had it sooooo baaaaaaaad until I was 16 weeks along. I couldn't eat hardly anything, could not stand the smell of cooking food, had to drink ginger root tea to help with the nausea, and literally was sick from waking up, to going to bed. I honestly cant even express how bad it was through words. I hope it eases up for you soon. :hugs:

I've been having cramps in my cervix.... is that :thumbup:???
Thanks for the info on my chart btw... I didn't realise that 'noise' could make so much of a difference?? So if your room would be much colder (which it was, cause we had had the heating off in the whole house for 2 days cause we were away - though we don't usually heat the bedroom) and I stick my arms out the blanket to get the thermometer or turn my alarm off it could drop like that??

Anyways. Time for bed. Hoping for a higher temp again tomorrow!!
Got a good feeling about this month... dunno what it is, think maybe it's the little cramps...

WOOP WOOP!! Hoping this is it for you!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. My baby girl London has the stomach flu, so I spent my day and night yesterday cleaning up puke, and babying her. It was pretty bad. She is feeling a little better today though. I hope none of the other girls catch it...or me for that matter!

Eltjuh, without those weird dips you had recently your chart is looking pretty good :) We don't have central heating, and it's freezing at night. We live in a warmer climate, but when it's 10c in the winter it's also 10c indoors :shock:

- - -

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I noticed the temp rise I had this morning (after yesterday's dip) is higher than the rest, and I'm hoping it's a late ovulation. It's not a huge rise, but still. Going to have to wait to find out though [-o<

PLEASE tell me I'm not seeing things, this is a positive, right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 17
WELL....London had the stomach flu....then my husband started with it last night, then my 7 year old woke up this morning and puked all over her floor. Needless to say I am going to have one loooooong week.

I have to keep all my kids home now, because chances are we will ALL be getting it. SIGH.

Last winter all of my kids had the stomach flu....at the same time. They were all puking every 10 minutes, all at the same time. I ended up taking them all to the hospital, and my 5 year old was admitted into the pediatric unit for dehydration. She had to stay for 3 days....it was awful. So of course I am insanely worried this time. :(

WELL....London had the stomach flu....then my husband started with it last night, then my 7 year old woke up this morning and puked all over her floor. Needless to say I am going to have one loooooong week.

I have to keep all my kids home now, because chances are we will ALL be getting it. SIGH.

Last winter all of my kids had the stomach flu....at the same time. They were all puking every 10 minutes, all at the same time. I ended up taking them all to the hospital, and my 5 year old was admitted into the pediatric unit for dehydration. She had to stay for 3 days....it was awful. So of course I am insanely worried this time. :(
I'm sorry :( My eldest was "dangerously dehydrated" (doctor's diagnosis) when she was 10m old. I was abroad with her at the time (I wasy staying with my dad in the UK, where I'm originally from, so not totally abroad, but we weren't "home") and my dad and I had to take her to hospital.

She'd been vomiting everything for over 4 days and wasn't eating or drinking anything. She was so weak and lifeless, it was so scary. My OH was working back home so I had to keep him updated, and he was so worried about her. It was scary. The benefit though is that you know what to look for and you can take the kids into hospital earlier if things get bad this time around. Don't worry yourself needlessly though; it might not get any worse than this, so try to stay positive :hugs:

That is DEFINITELY positive lol ... Test line is way darker that control line ... I hope you've been, and are, bd'ing!!!

Afm, my temp shot back up today :) hoping its a good sign, it's my highest temp this cycle and af is due Friday or Saturday ish ... Still having noticeable but not horrible cramps, exhausted, HAD to get up to pee twice between 5 and 8:30 this morning ... And, I have no hpts lol ... Driving me crazy but that's probably a good thing :)

LOL thanks; I had to get a second opinion because this is the fourth time I've been excited about positive OPKs this cycle :wacko:

We last DTD on CD22, and I'm now CD25, so we have a slim chance of conceiving I guess. Going to pounce on OH tonight and hope to better our chances. Yesterday I went to bed sad that I wasn't ovulating at all, and then woke up to this lovely surprise. Hopefully my temps confirm it in a few days.

BTW your chart looks really promising; lovely high temps :thumbup:

I just had a bit of shooting pain and cramps in my upper left thigh ... Just thought I'd share that lol

Afm, my temp shot back up today :) hoping its a good sign, it's my highest temp this cycle and af is due Friday or Saturday ish ... Still having noticeable but not horrible cramps, exhausted, HAD to get up to pee twice between 5 and 8:30 this morning ... And, I have no hpts lol ... Driving me crazy but that's probably a good thing :)

Ahh I am so excited! Cramps right now are a good sign and your chart looks awesome! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

AFM, am at the office waiting for my 7wk ultrasound. Had to drink 40oz of water first thing this morning, and today morning sickness decided to hit full force. Got almost all my water down, and bam, back up. So managed afterwards to drink about half of what I needed to and keep it down, hope its enough :(

I just had a bit of shooting pain and cramps in my upper left thigh ... Just thought I'd share that lol

Ahh I am so excited! Cramps right now are a good sign and your chart looks awesome! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

AFM, am at the office waiting for my 7wk ultrasound. Had to drink 40oz of water first thing this morning, and today morning sickness decided to hit full force. Got almost all my water down, and bam, back up. So managed afterwards to drink about half of what I needed to and keep it down, hope its enough :(
Aw, that sucks :( I hope the morning sickness passes soon for you!

Also, I just had an overwhelming metallic taste ... Like a wave of it .. Almost like blood ... Oh, it's back lol ... Wth? I just want to know! I have so many reasons to believe I'm pg, but I can't help but feel terrified of being let down ...

I have heard some other women on this forum have really bad metal mouth, I had it a bit last night.

I understand not wanting to test yet though, really sucks seeing a BFN. Hopefully you won't though!

TL- you and I are in the same boat- same DPO and both triphasic! I heard that only 4% of triphasic charts are non pregnant. I caved and took an HPT and it's neg. I had a pos with DD at 9 or 10dpo so I am not holding out much hope. With the 2 boys I didn't know I was pregnant until after 2 weeks of a missed period.
I am always in that lesser percentage anyway.
I understand the morning sickness. With all 3 I had hyperemisis gravidarum- severe morning sickness. With DD I was in the hospital every 4 days for dehydration. They knew me when I went into the ER and knew what to do, just 2 bags of IVs and a shot of zofran and a turkey sandwich. ONLY time I was able to eat was when the zofran was shot into me intravenously. Pills didn't work. Didn't ease up until about 20 weeks but I threw up until the day I gave birth. with both DS I got it at 8 weeks, with DD 5 weeks, so the old wives tale rang true with me, sicker with a girl! Hang in there, it's SO worth it when you hold your little one after all that time :)

TL- you and I are in the same boat- same DPO and both triphasic! I heard that only 4% of triphasic charts are non pregnant. I caved and took an HPT and it's neg. I had a pos with DD at 9 or 10dpo so I am not holding out much hope. With the 2 boys I didn't know I was pregnant until after 2 weeks of a missed period.
I am always in that lesser percentage anyway.
I understand the morning sickness. With all 3 I had hyperemisis gravidarum- severe morning sickness. With DD I was in the hospital every 4 days for dehydration. They knew me when I went into the ER and knew what to do, just 2 bags of IVs and a shot of zofran and a turkey sandwich. ONLY time I was able to eat was when the zofran was shot into me intravenously. Pills didn't work. Didn't ease up until about 20 weeks but I threw up until the day I gave birth. with both DS I got it at 8 weeks, with DD 5 weeks, so the old wives tale rang true with me, sicker with a girl! Hang in there, it's SO worth it when you hold your little one after all that time :)

Sorry it was bfn ... What kind of test did u use?

I completely understand the feeling of testing and getting that BFN, but the thing with me is that I have to test otherwise I get my hopes up more and more each day, so it's worse the longer I wait. I find it easier to deal with the earlier I test, and if I keep testing I kind of get used to seeing negatives so I start to expect it. If I was you I would already have tested :blush: I would be surprised if you weren't pregnant, considering the chart you've got... Sorry, I'm not really helping :lol:

Well I just tested with frer and a definite bfn :( ... If my af is due Friday or Saturday should a positive be there by now? Now I feel hopeless

Sorry :( there's still time though; I didn't get a positive until around 17DPO with my first. Fingers crossed

HA, that's definitely a positive!! :happydance: Keep bd-ing!! :)

Your chart looks great!! Fingers crossed!! :)

AFM, my temp went up again today, highest I've had so far. So I'm hoping that's a good sign!! Gonna test for the first time tomorrow morning... see what happens... Only cause I'm weird and want to see whether I can get a bfp at 9dpo :p haha Cause with my son I tested at 8 and 10 and got my first pos. at 10dpo.
I'll let you girls know.... What test do you reckon I should use?? FRER or superdrug???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->