The POAS Addiction Support Group

tl - each morning along with my ms I get a dry metallic taste too. It's awful and almost makes me feel more sick.

Eltjuh I would go with the superdrug one first and then if there's any sign of a line you can you the FRER! :thumbup: good luck hun!

I'm 11 or 12 dpo ... Af is due Friday or Saturday ...

I sometimes get the metallic taste in the morning aswell but figured it was from temping cause of the tip of the thermometer...

Hey ladies! Had my first external US this morning. Baby measured exactly what I thought, 7w1d. Too small to hear the heart beat but he showed the HB on the screen. So tiny! Thought I would be relieved and more relaxed after but I am just as nervous! Hope my doc will let me have a 12week one too..

Yay! It's so nice to see your LO on that screen for the first time! I got my first scan at 12 weeks with my son and remember being scared there wasn't anything in there! Was so excited when i saw him jumping up and down in there :) and he's 2 today! :)

Afm, my temp was down a bit again... hoping i'm just not doing it acurately. Not expectinf a bfp though especially not today...

Exactly as expected: :bfn: - thought it might have a shadow of a line if I laid it down and looked at it, but when I picked it up to have a closer look I didn't see anything!

Here's 2 pics for anyone that wants to squint (and because I hope someone else might see something I don't! :haha:)

Attachments

• CAM00523.jpg
    CAM00523.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 9
  • CAM00524.jpg
    CAM00524.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 5
Exactly as expected: :bfn: - thought it might have a shadow of a line if I laid it down and looked at it, but when I picked it up to have a closer look I didn't see anything!

Here's 2 pics for anyone that wants to squint (and because I hope someone else might see something I don't! :haha:)

Sorry Hun I don't see anything ... On that note I just got another huge bfn ... Going back to sleep now til 845 and will temp then ... Check back soon :)

I'm hoping the temp dip I had this morning means I'm ovulating today, after yesterday's clear positive OPK. Today's OPK is positive aswell - test line is darker than the control line, though not as dark as yesterday's one. Not sure what that means, but we DTD last night and OH is working the night shift tonight so not much I can do about it. I did have some very mild cramping in the evening yesterday, so perhaps that was it? I never feel cramping, and I don't know when it usually comes - before or during the release of the egg?

Sorry Eltjuh I don't see anything, but I'm on my phone so hard to say.

Lara, I think if you BD last night and O sometime today you should be well covered! Fx'd!

Hi all!

Sorry I haven't been around much... I've been down with the flu for the past week. Yuck!!Finally starting to feel like a human again!

Just got finished at the doctor's office, and they are putting me on metformin because of my crazy cycles.

Anyone ever been on that before?

No i didn't think there was anything there but it's still early @ 9 dpo. I got some shooting/stabbing cramps again today on the left.... hope that means something....

I'm still waiting for O. I am using my opk's but the lines are getting lighter which confuses me.

Woke up this morning, really needed to pee, so I decided to poas :p (again) I wasn't going to test again until tomorrow...
Still think it's negative though.... have a squint for me please?!

Attachments

• CAM00541.jpg
    CAM00541.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
Just wanted to drop in and say :hi:

I was wondering where you went ;) Hi!

Yep, been nursing everyone in my house back to health after the stomach flu. Today is my kids first day back to school after 5 days of being home!!

Woke up this morning, really needed to pee, so I decided to poas :p (again) I wasn't going to test again until tomorrow...
Still think it's negative though.... have a squint for me please?!

Looks negative to me hun, sorry! I suck, I know LOL!

Haha you don't suck! The stupid test sucks haha :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->