The POAS Addiction Support Group

Okay, I POAS at 6:30am. I am going to try and hold my pee until 10:30am. It is now 8:04.

I should have taken a pic of the test, but I didn't because I drove the kiddos to school. I left the test on the counter in the bathroom, and of course my demon kittens got up there, knocked it down, and bit and clawed it all to hell. They seem to think that my IC tests are toys. They do this EVERY time I leave one in the bathroom. Anyhow, when I test again I will get a pic...hopefully. My digital camera sucks, and so does the camera on my phone, but I'll do my best!

DH has no idea what is going on right now. I haven't told him anything. I told him yesterday that this month wasn't going to be our month, so as far as he knows we are out LOL! I'm going to test again, and if it's positive I need to come up with a good way to tell him haha!

So, I think I might just pee in a cup, and use one of all 3 of my tests and see what they do. IC, FRER, and digital. C'mon 10:30am!!!!

Fingers crossed for you LoveSanrio. I like to keep my OH in the dark about when I'm testing etc. He doesn't keep track on my cycles until I tell him I have AF, and then when I used to lose track of them (like when we're not TTC), he reminds me when I had my last one :lol: I intend to tell him in a nice way though. Have you googled ways? They have some ideas on You Tube too; type in "telling husband pregnant" or something, and a whole load of sweet videos come up.

Oh man! I'm kinda jealous that you'll get to surprise your hubs with the news! Mine insists on being present every time I test. He says it's because it will be something we created together, so he wants to find out together. That's cute, but I can't surprise him! :haha:

But I have daydreamed a bit about how I would surprise him if I could.

1. Take a picture of all my positive tests and set it to his computer (or cellphone) wallpaper.
2. Put a onesie/bib/rattle under the covers on his side of the bed, so he sees it when he pulls them back to get in.
3. Put a pink and a blue straw in his afternoon drink before I give it to him.

Can't think of any more off the top of my head. It's too early!

I agree; they say 4hrs is enough, but I'd hold it as long as possible, which if you have small children (I mean really small) then sometimes its not possible :haha

I'll make some spiced cider while I wait anxiously! Fingers and toes are crossed for you!

:dust::dust::dust:

UGH....this wait is killing me. The more I wait, the more I doubt. I mean, I know what I saw...hell, my 8 year old even saw it too. BUT, still can't help but be afraid that it was a faulty test or something. I will be so mad if it was. Don't know how possible that is though bc all the other tests in the batch were just fine, including my OPK's that came in the same batch. Just so ready to find out something.

Mother Nature has it out for me I swear. Every other month I get my hopes hope, test like crazy ect. and I get a BFN every time. This time around I have been totally relaxed about it, convinced it is not my month bc I just wasn't "feeling" it, and now this.

That seems to be pretty common, actually. I guess that's why everyone always says to relax and it will happen. :thumbup:

Hahaha! Yeah, that is very true. I even stopped doing my BBT this month, and just switched to OPK's only! Here's hoping it did the trick for me!

Of course I already have to pee, but I have to hold it for at least another hour.

Well, DH just got up. Not going to tell him whats going on haha! Just gonna act totally natural. I don't know how you handle DH being there when you test! That would be very nerve racking for me. Testing is already such a nerve racking time, I dont think I could handle someone looking over my shoulder! LOL

Usually I dip the test by myself, then go tell him I dipped it. We hang out for about three minutes, then we go look at it together. It is pretty nerve-wracking because I can't stare at it intently or pull it apart or hold it up to the light until after 10 minutes and he wanders away! Lol

Bahahaha!!! OMG to not be able to obsess right away must be killer!! I am so glad to have my privacy when I test. I dont even tell DH when Im testing. Sometimes I will show him my positive OPK's, but if my PG test is neg, he never sees them. I just stare at them in different lighting for awhile, then toss them. The only tests he ever sees are positive ones!

Lol, my DH has never seen a positive test. Neither have I. :haha:

Are you EST too? Is it almost 10 there? I'm excited!

10am on the dot now!! I'm still holding strong :haha:

Hoping to hold as long as I possibly can. Right now I'm feeling okay. I took like 2 sips of water this morning at around 7am, but haven't had anything else to drink since then. This is going to be interesting to say the least! So glad I am stocked up on pregnancy tests now!

Sweet, we're in the same time zone.

I'm reeeeally hoping for a BFP for you so I can live vicariously through you. :rofl:

Oh so exciting!! I just came home from play group with my son (we're in the UK, it's 2pm here) So I missed all this, just read up on it all!!

Can't wait to find out for you either! hahaha

When I was pregnant with my son we found out together and with the last one (mc) I did one early in the morning when hubby was still in bed. Then I was pretty sure there was a line so I put a post-it on there and wrote on it: Daddy I think I'm gonna be a big brother and had my son give it to him - we woke hubby up for it! :haha: I think you have the right to do that when you have a bfp!! haha

I'm not feeling very positive this month. Though at the same time I'm like: we timed it very well (I think so anyway). Oh well, we'll see on sunday, or after! I'll only be 9dpo on sunday so there's a big possibility of it being a bfn regardless.

Sweet, we're in the same time zone.

I'm reeeeally hoping for a BFP for you so I can live vicariously through you. :rofl:

:rofl: Hey, feel free! Although I think you will have a BFP very soon. Did AF ever come, or did you get your blood results yet?

Oh so exciting!! I just came home from play group with my son (we're in the UK, it's 2pm here) So I missed all this, just read up on it all!!

Can't wait to find out for you either! hahaha

When I was pregnant with my son we found out together and with the last one (mc) I did one early in the morning when hubby was still in bed. Then I was pretty sure there was a line so I put a post-it on there and wrote on it: Daddy I think I'm gonna be a big brother and had my son give it to him - we woke hubby up for it! :haha: I think you have the right to do that when you have a bfp!! haha

I'm not feeling very positive this month. Though at the same time I'm like: we timed it very well (I think so anyway). Oh well, we'll see on sunday, or after! I'll only be 9dpo on sunday so there's a big possibility of it being a bfn regardless.

I felt absolutely down this month. If this is indeed a BFP I will be in shock for awhile. FX for you that you get your BFP very soon! FX for all of you! And FX for me too! LOL! I'm paranoid!

Okay, DH just left to go to the grocery store. I am going to be sneaky and test while he is gone. I will be testing at 11am, so that is after a 4 1/2 hour hold. I hope that is long enough!!

AF never showed. I haven't gotten blood test results yet. I just gave them the blood yesterday.

Okay, so I think I see a shadow of a line on 2 IC's, and the FRER. CB digital says not pregnant, but it took a reeeeaaaallly long time to give me my results! Not sure what to think just yet. Will test again tomorrow with FMU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->