The POAS Addiction Support Group

I'm only 5dpo today though, so not sure what's going on there!
I'm a bit gutted my temp wasn't reliable this morning (took it later and not slept very well and already got up before taking it aswell :S)
Was hoping my temp would've gone up again this morning, but it's hard to tell now!!

How much can jumping out of bed to grab your thermometer before diving back in really change your reading? It can't change that much within 10 seconds, surely? :shrug:

I don't know. But on the FF website it says you're not supposed to get out of bed before taking your temp, or even roll over to cuddle your OH or something like that. Even different sheets and different pyjama's can change your temp apparently. Maybe not by a lot, but your temp between CD1 and O doesn't technically change THAT much either if you think about it, it's only about 0.5 degree (celcius). So any little change could technically throw your chart off.

I have my thermometer under my pillow but I heard my son outside and HAD to jump out of bed to make sure my hubby was with him, cause I know I would've worried about it otherwise, eventhough I was 99.9% sure he was there aswell, I didn't hear him so had to check!

Well, I'm 14 dpo .. Af is due today ... I thought I'd wake up to her ugly face because of the cramps I had yesterday ... Cp is high but I'm still not sure how to tell if open or closed .. Normally my cp is low and hard when af is due ... Oh how wonderful it would be if she stayed the hell away!

FX she'll stay away for you!! When are you gonna be testing???

Hope she stays away! (Not sure if your ticker is accurate or not?)

Tested this morning, far to early...but what can I say, I'm a POS addict. It was BFN, but I'm not shocked at all. I'm only 8dpo today. Gonna test again every day until BFP or AF!

I've tested with frer's on 9 and 10 dpo I think ... And if it doesn't come tomorrow I'll test Friday because I'm never a day late ... My ticker is off by 1 day I think ... She's supposed to come tomorrow or tonight ... I think she's on her way cause I'm crampy but it'd be nice if she effed off lol ... Glad to see you Blackrain ... 11 weeks already! Wow! How are u??

LoveSanrio, can I just say that post about this girl going on about her crotch being thin was hilarious... Everytime someone posts something on there I can't help but laugh :blush: :haha: Is that really mean??

FX you'll get your bfp soon!!!

I've tested with frer's on 9 and 10 dpo I think ... And if it doesn't come tomorrow I'll test Friday because I'm never a day late ... My ticker is off by 1 day I think ... She's supposed to come tomorrow or tonight ... I think she's on her way cause I'm crampy but it'd be nice if she effed off lol ... Glad to see you Blackrain ... 11 weeks already! Wow! How are u??

Hey! I know it seems to fly by!! I am doing good, have my 12 week ultrasound next week. Got to hear baby's hb last week on home Doppler, was really awesome.

Really hoping AF stays away from ya! This is like, the only TTC forum I still follow, want you girls to get your BFPs! Cramps could also be from pregnancy so keeping my FX'd for you!!

Had my dr appointment today. Going to go in tomorrow to get blood drawn for all sorts of hormone tests, plus a serum hcg test. DH has to do a SA. If all tests come back normal (and I'm not preggo, of course), then he'll start me on Provera and Clomid for 3 months. If I don't get pregnant within 3 months, he'll do more tests to make sure my tubes are open. :thumbup:

I'm glad you're doing well :) that's awesome you heard the hb!! Super cool ... Ya cros COULD be from pregnancy, however I think I feel a teeny tiny opening on my cervix that I don't normally feel :( ... I know I shouldn't complain because so many ppl have way more trouble (like our poor stuckinoki) but I'm getting so upset ... If I get af tomorrow this will be the 6th cycle ttc 1 ...

LoveSanrio, can I just say that post about this girl going on about her crotch being thin was hilarious... Everytime someone posts something on there I can't help but laugh :blush: :haha: Is that really mean??

FX you'll get your bfp soon!!!

OMG I KNOW!! :rofl: I actually came across that post before anyone had replied to it, and honestly I wasn't sure if I should reply to it or not LOL! I mean, no one that is capable of having AF in the first place can really be that ignorant about their own lady parts, right? :laugh2:

Um, what post are you ladies talking about? Would love to have a good giggle lol!

I don't know. But on the FF website it says you're not supposed to get out of bed before taking your temp, or even roll over to cuddle your OH or something like that. Even different sheets and different pyjama's can change your temp apparently. Maybe not by a lot, but your temp between CD1 and O doesn't technically change THAT much either if you think about it, it's only about 0.5 degree (celcius). So any little change could technically throw your chart off.

I have my thermometer under my pillow but I heard my son outside and HAD to jump out of bed to make sure my hubby was with him, cause I know I would've worried about it otherwise, eventhough I was 99.9% sure he was there aswell, I didn't hear him so had to check!
i co-sleep with my youngest, and we toss and turn all night and I don't think I ever get that 3hr window of good sleep. if i put her back in her cot at night id spend more time out of bed than in it, so this is the only way I can temp :wacko:

I temped all the way through last month and I still saw the pattern of pre-O and post-O. Perhaps I'm the type of person that doesn't fluctuate that much :shrug:

I can see a pattern of pre-O and post-O, but I was just hoping to see a nice rising pattern after O but temp has gone down even more today :S Only had 1 high temp after O!! Though they're still above the coverline! Just kind of makes me lose hope for a bfp, cause I thought you were supposed to have nice high (and rising) temps after O for a bfp - possibly with an implantation dip, which I thought was usually only 1 or 2 days) Mine has been lower than my first post-O temp for the past 5 days! :(

And Blackrain, this is the link https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1785797-big-question.html#post26218167
It just seems she deleted the original posts, but someone asked what it was all about so I explained it in the newest post :p I feel a bit mean though!!

I don't think all charts that end in pregnancy have super high post-O temps, so I don't think it means you're out. don't lose hope just yet

Got some cramps earlier, which could potentially be a good sign I guess... But you never know with the stupid 2ww! :p

Hello girls! :wave: I have been stalking the thread, but as I can't POAS anymore I haven't really been posting. I really have my FX'd for some more BFPs!
Everything is going well here. Had my NT scan yesterday and the baby looks perfect. Blood work will come back next week. Its amazing the 4D pictures they can get these days. We also found out yesterday that we're having a girl! :D

I do have a question, that since I am familiar with you ladies I thought I would ask here first. Has anyone's DH had a sperm analysis? How long did it take for results? A close friend of mine is seeing a fertility doctor and they are taking the sample in March and they were told won't have the results until May. I was just wondering if it legitimately takes that long or if the clinic is being slightly ridiculous?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->