The POAS Addiction Support Group

I have never seen one of the digis that says how far along you are! It is crazy! Wish I had one though, they are neat! :thumbup:

They are pretty much the only cb digis you can get here unless you go searching for the normal ones. Really good price on amazon too so I stocked up well on them. Just so I could get my 1-2, 2-3 and 3+. Lol.

UGH....today is the longest day ever. I still havent said anything to DH about it, and he is at work now. He calls me every now and again, and it is really hard to not say anything about it. I'll be in bed when he comes home from work, so the hardest part will be over. I am ready for it to be morning so I can test again!

The trouble with the CB digis in the UK is that it's a conception indicator, in that it indicates how many weeks have passed since your conception, based on the levels of HCG in your pee. Obviously it's not always plottable like that as HCG levels can be through the roof. But the problem is that many people thinks that when it says you're 2-3 weeks past conception, they take that to mean they're 2-3 weeks pregnant :wacko: Obviously they don't read the little leaflet that comes with it.

I love them though; I like seeing the weeks go up too, and in my last pregnancy I got to see all of them, because I got an early positive and had loads of leftover digis to use up :D

It's funny that they sell different HPTs everywhere though. Like in the UK you get the conception indicator, and in the US you don't. In the US you get FRER digis, and in the UK you just get the regular pink dyes. And the best I've ever seen is the HPT that has 5 different sensitivities - Detect5 Progressive tests. I want one of those monsters!

UGH....today is the longest day ever. I still havent said anything to DH about it, and he is at work now. He calls me every now and again, and it is really hard to not say anything about it. I'll be in bed when he comes home from work, so the hardest part will be over. I am ready for it to be morning so I can test again!
You know what you could do though; not pee for AGES, and that's pretty much the same as FMU... :D FMU for me is about 7hrs, so just wait until you're busting and test again :rofl:

I used all mine this time to see them progress. Lol. I love it. I have noticed some people find them difficult to interpret. I think the box explains it pretty well. I've never seen the 5 sensitivities one! That sounds good. Lol.

You know what you could do though; not pee for AGES, and that's pretty much the same as FMU... :D FMU for me is about 7hrs, so just wait until you're busting and test again :rofl:

LOL! :rofl: OMG screw that!! I won't even be awake for another 7 hours hahaha!

I have never seen one of the digis that says how far along you are! It is crazy! Wish I had one though, they are neat! :thumbup:

They DO do them, on amazon.com - this is a single pack: https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Di...words=clear+blue+digital+conception+indicator

and this is the double pack: https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-DI...words=clear+blue+digital+conception+indicator

So you might be able to get yourself one!! :p

The trouble with the CB digis in the UK is that it's a conception indicator, in that it indicates how many weeks have passed since your conception, based on the levels of HCG in your pee. Obviously it's not always plottable like that as HCG levels can be through the roof. But the problem is that many people thinks that when it says you're 2-3 weeks past conception, they take that to mean they're 2-3 weeks pregnant :wacko: Obviously they don't read the little leaflet that comes with it.

I love them though; I like seeing the weeks go up too, and in my last pregnancy I got to see all of them, because I got an early positive and had loads of leftover digis to use up :D

It's funny that they sell different HPTs everywhere though. Like in the UK you get the conception indicator, and in the US you don't. In the US you get FRER digis, and in the UK you just get the regular pink dyes. And the best I've ever seen is the HPT that has 5 different sensitivities - Detect5 Progressive tests. I want one of those monsters!

I've seen those too! They look really cool!! But they're pretty expensive!

I just clicked on the link and compared to how cheap we can get them, they're pretty expensive for you guys. Not sure I would've ordered quite so many at that price. Lol.

Yay Love!! I can deffo see the lines, especially on the cheapos! :D

New test! Last one for the night, I swear LOL!

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/Amber_McCall/newone_zpsf6b44c70.jpg

I can definitely see that. Looks darker than this mornings tests!! Looking good hun!

Such a line!

AFM- I just heard back from my doctor's office. All my hormones were normal, and I am not preggo. Now to just get DH's SA back with good results, and I'm on to Clomid!

Thanks chicks :) Guess we will see what it looks like tomorrow!

GingerPanda, soooooo happy to hear everything is normal! I hope OH's tests come back fine, and you can get your clomid! I have heard really good things about it, and from what I have seen, it is very effective! FX!!

If I got my positive OPK this morning, I could ovulate any time. Lets assume its going to be negative to,orrow morning...

My OH has rolled over and gone to sleep while my LO is refusing to settle. Is there any point in us trying tomorrow night? I'm so pissed off that he just went to sleep knowing that it was happening today. Even if he woke now and LO settled, I'd be so pissed off I'm not sure i could BD right now, but I don't want this month to be a waste :(

If I got my positive OPK this morning, I could ovulate any time. Lets assume its going to be negative to,orrow morning...

My OH has rolled over and gone to sleep while my LO is refusing to settle. Is there any point in us trying tomorrow night? I'm so pissed off that he just went to sleep knowing that it was happening today. Even if he woke now and LO settled, I'd be so pissed off I'm not sure i could BD right now, but I don't want this month to be a waste :(

You might still be alright to BD tomorrow night. Do you know how long after your +opk you ovulate?? Or have you not used them before?? They say you usually ovulate 12-48hrs after positive opk, so you could actually ovulate as late as sunday morning.
Maybe try to BD in the morning (and evening) if you can....

Gingerpanda, glad to hear everything's ok, bummer you're not pregnant though, but I guess it saves you from doing loads of hpt's and hoping they're wrong when they give you a bfn..... Good luck next cycle though!! :hugs:

Last month it was positive for 24hrs I think, but I'm cramping now so I assume its tonight.

We can't BD in the mornings as the kids are around and no spare rooms.

Apparently you can also cramp before or after it's actually happening... I didn't know that either, but read it somewhere... Don't ask me where, cause the amount of times I googled things.... :winkwink:

I tested this morning, bfn. There's a slight indent/evap there I think, but you really need to squint to see it, don't think it's got any colour.... It's only 8dpo, wasn't expecting anything anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->