The POAS Addiction Support Group

Hopefully it's the start of something, Elt!

*waits for Sanrio's FMU test!* :coffee:

Not getting my hopes up. Looked at it again and definitely looked like an indent.
That doesn't mean the tests are dodgy though does it??? :shrug:

Have a bit of a sicky feeling today. First thing when I got up was this wave of nausea, not enough to feel like I'm gonna throw up though. But I put it down to being hungry. But even after eating I have this sort of nauseous feeling in my stomach. But only slightly - if you get what I mean.

Never had any morning sickness with my son, so not sure if that's what it is.... Or not... Stupid confusing ttc!! :p haha

Haha, I know what you mean about the slight nausea, but not enough to throw up. Felt that way pretty much my whole cycle, but the blood test says I'm not pregnant. I assumed it was because my hormones were out of wack, since AF still hasn't shown, but the hormone/thyroid tests came back normal too. So... I don't know what's going on. Still feeling a bit queasy this morning. DH wanted a mushroom and chicken omelette for breakfast, and making it totally put me off food. I went from starving to kinda disgusted. :shrug: I'll just stick to sipping my white grape peach juice.

Hope you feel better! Or that it's at least the beginnings of MS. :haha:

In a way it would be nice to have it be the start of MS, but at the same time I have no idea how I'm gonna put up with that for the first trimester (or longer :p) My first pregnancy was so easy! Glad I didn't get any MS. So I'm kind of hoping I won't have MS next time I get pregnant again, but I know there's no guarantee!

It's kind of died down a little now.... I just want to know what's going on now! And I'm only 8dpo!!

Wonder when you're gonna be getting AF, it's weird that your tests came back negative and still no AF!! Must be frustrating for you aswell cause you can't start trying again until you get AF!

Welp....

Tested this morning with 3 IC's, and a FRER. FRER looks BFN, and all 3 IC's have a faint line on them. So either I have a bad batch of IC's, or I'm thinking this may be a chemical pregnancy because this is the same thing that happened to me last time. Trying not to be upset about it. AF is due to arrive tomorrow, so I guess we will see if she shows. UGH.....I hate TTC.

TTC and not knowing what's going on sucks. I haven't had AF since Feb 6th. :dohh:

AGREED. It does suck. I'm just going to try and not worry about it, and stress myself out even more.....SOOOOOO I am taking my girls out for a fun day today. We are going to go to Chuck E Cheese for awhile, and then out to dinner together. DH has to work (of course), so we are going to have a girl's day. If AF shows tomorrow, guess I just gotta move on, and try next cycle!

Now, I'm off to clean my house before the festivities begin!

Wonder when you're gonna be getting AF, it's weird that your tests came back negative and still no AF!! Must be frustrating for you aswell cause you can't start trying again until you get AF!

Eh, I'm actually not all that frustrated. I don't think I'll actually conceive without the Clomid. And I can't get the Clomid until after DH passes a SA. My appointment with my doctor to discuss results and prescribe Clomid is on April 4th. So if AF waits and he has to give me Provera to start AF, then I won't have to wait a whole cycle to start Clomid. :thumbup:

Sanrio, that sounds like fun!

I'm sorry you didn't get stronger lines today LoveSanrio :( I hope AF stays away

AF due tomorrow! Guess we will find out what is up soon!! Going to bed now, hopefully can get my mind off of things. Talk to you soon!

Bfn again this morning. I know it's still early, but feel down about it (in combination with my temp). My temp went down a bit today and last cycle it started going down at 10dpo for AF, so I've got a feeling it's gonna keep going down now until AF shows....

When it comes to knowing when AF is due, do you go by LP length or by cycle length?? Cause I ovulated 2 days earlier than last cycle.

As far as I can gather your LP normally stays the same even if you ovulate earlier or later. I think there are some women who are the exception to the rule though.

Yeah that's what I thought, so AF should be due thursday then... ugh... :S That :witch: had better not turn up!! :p

Well, I woke up this morning, peed in a cup, only to discover that I am OUT of tests!!! AAAHHHHH!!! I had the pee ready and everything!! I thought for sure I had one digi left, but it isn't there!! OMG it sucks so bad.

Well, I guess the TRUE PG test will be to see if AF is late or not. She is due today, my LP is always 11 days....and so far she's a no show. Guess we will see!!

Eltjuh- Sounds to me like you are late! They say your LP never changes, and that has always rang true for me. The only thing that changes is the day you O. Of course some women can be late for whatever the reason may be, but they would technically still be considered as "late".

Well, I woke up this morning, peed in a cup, only to discover that I am OUT of tests!!! AAAHHHHH!!! I had the pee ready and everything!! I thought for sure I had one digi left, but it isn't there!! OMG it sucks so bad.

Well, I guess the TRUE PG test will be to see if AF is late or not. She is due today, my LP is always 11 days....and so far she's a no show. Guess we will see!!

Eltjuh- Sounds to me like you are late! They say your LP never changes, and that has always rang true for me. The only thing that changes is the day you O. Of course some women can be late for whatever the reason may be, but they would technically still be considered as "late".

Oh, that must've been really annoying!! I hate it when you realise you have no more tests left!!

I'm not late yet. AF should be due on thursday. I'm only 9dpo today. Lp is 12 days, so AF due on 13dpo. I think I might buy a 2pack of FRERs today... Cause I'm kind of not sure about the tests I've got cause of the indents that are there when I do them.... Does that mean they're faulty or is that normal?? Never really had it before.

What brand of test are you using? It is pretty rare for me to ever get an indent on a test. Does it have any color to it at all?

I will say this though, I have been getting lines on the IC's, and the FRER take forever to show anything, if they even do at all. From what I have seen, the FRER aren't as good as they used to be.

You are still pretty early though. I definitely had a negative on 9dpo, and didn't show a line until the next day. You are certainly still in it!

Oh, I thought this was a bit interesting. Not sure if it means anything or not though, but I took my temp this morning just to see, and it was still high. Way above my usual coverline temps. I was at 98.66 today. My usual coverline temps are around 97.5 degrees. Guess we will see if that pans out to be anything. Ugh... I should have temped this cycle LOL!

Dumb lack of tests! :dohh:

Lol, good luck ladies! I hope AF stays away, and we get some BFPs in here!

AFM, AF still hasn't shown. Oh well. :shrug:

So I am now going to lay down and take a nap. I am kidless for another 3 hours or so, so I am enjoying the peace and quiet! They went with their grandma for a bit. Anyhow, AF is still a no show thus far. She usually arrives earlier in the day, so not sure what is up just yet. Guess we will see if Ihave any red surprises on the toilet paper when I get up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->