The POAS Addiction Support Group

Is it possible to ovulate on CD14 for example, and still get a positive OPK the following morning on CD15, even though your ovary already released the egg?

I think so.... I think I have heard of it before and there are some charts on FF that have another +opk the day after FF says they ovulated...

I definitely think people react differently on HPTs. HCG doubles faster for some, and remember that with OPKs some people get test lines that are darker than the control line, and others never get positives even though they do ovulate.

If you had a blaring positive, that would have been your spike. The positive before would have been working up to the spike, and a positive after would have been during the come-down, IYKWIM. I assume take the blaring positive as the main one, and date from that.

I had a blaring positive 3 days ago, but my temps still don't show that I ovulated, so I could be wrong :wacko: I had a decrease this morning; I guess that could be an ovulation dip, though I don't think I got a dip last month...

Thank you sooooooo much for answering my question about the OPKs!!! You explained it really well, so now I know more of what to watch for.

That said, still no AF today. I will be going to the store soon to get more tests, but who knows. I think it's leading into a chemical bc my temp today was just above what would be my normal coverline temp. Not sure if it means much because I havent temped all month, but still. I'm thinking progesterone might be my issue. Maybe?

No problem; I'm not certain it works like that, but it would make sense that way.

Hmm, that is a big dip in temps, but because you didn't temp this month it's hard to tell. I don't know much about the hormones, but don't lose hope just yet. Like you say, AF is still a no-show so let's hope she stays away!

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/Amber_McCall/PREGNANCYTESTS004_zpse97e5153.jpg

Just took these about an hour ago!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay! I knew it! Congrats! Have you told hubby yet?

Yay! I knew it! Congrats! Have you told hubby yet?

Yeah I told him!! He is super excited!! I think he is still in shock a bit though even though he knew it would happen at some point LOL! That is a typical man though. He started telling everyone at his work LOL!!

Now I'm super broody and can't wait to get my Clomid. :rofl:

I can't wait to no longer be the One-Line Wonder!

Thanks everyone!! I am still in shock LOL!!

We actively tried for 2 cycles this time around which is about typical for me. The longest I have ever tried to get pregnant was 4 cycles. I seem to be pretty fertile. This is our LAST baby though, so I will be getting my tubes tied when we have the baby. Kinda bittersweet for me.

Yay!!! Congrats!!! So so happy for you! Lucky lady :)

Woo!! Massive congrats Love!! Knew you couldn't have got ha many evaps! Lol. Really happy for you!! :happydance:

Thanks everyone!! I am still in shock LOL!!

We actively tried for 2 cycles this time around which is about typical for me. The longest I have ever tried to get pregnant was 4 cycles. I seem to be pretty fertile. This is our LAST baby though, so I will be getting my tubes tied when we have the baby. Kinda bittersweet for me.

Planned C-section?

Don't worry gingerpanda i'm still the 1 line wonder aswell.... my temp went up this morning but it's not reliable cause i temped 3.5hrs later than normal so it probably still went down anyway if i temped at my normal time. Hopefully we will get our bfps soon too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->