The POAS journey! Come join us!

congrats shey

ok ladies ? for all of you just to see what you guys think dh wants to start trying for baby number 3 when is alice is 5/6 months old he reason is that it took us so long to get pregnant with her so he thinks it will take us that long again i told him it would be our luck we would end up pregnant right away i think we should wait till she is about a year old before we start ttc to have time to heal and enjoy her and maybe have her using the potty so what do you guys think is to soon to start ttc again or what is a good time to wait till we did talk to the doctor about it she said 6 months to year but that she seen lots of woman get pregnant again right away and everything go great ( crazy) hubby said oh we can just ntnp and see what happens LMAO

Thanks ladies! I'm leaning towards team pink

Ok so I think this is it. I'm getting admitted. Hope this happens soon. Oh please don't post on Facebook.

Ok so I think this is it. I'm getting admitted. Hope this happens soon. Oh please don't post on Facebook.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:hugs::happydance::happydance:

Whoooo! :happydance::happydance:

Maybe he wont be born until after midnight? April 4th is my B-day. :winkwink:

Lol. Well it's 837 and I'm still in labor. Maybe he'll share your bday lol.

It's 1138pm and in at an 8. Just need the baby to come down lol. No my labor is not painful I can't feel my legs at all. I haven't been able to feel then since about 1030am lol.

Happy Birthday Amber :drunk: Its mine on the 6th :happydance:

Hes almost here Rosa!! :D :baby:

happy birthday amber im sure rosa has had him by now i would hope

Well ladies Dustin was born at 109am. Hawaii time lol. With a birth weight of 7 lbs 10oz I'll put pictures on after we get home.

Thank goodness for epidurals!! lol

CONGRATS on your little man Rosa. Can't wait to see pictures!!:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->