The POAS journey! Come join us!

Andrea that is great news!!!,

Stacey its odd we both has them a few weeks ago in the right and now its our left ears...when I take the claritin I feel worse for the first few hours is that normal?

Hi girls how u all doing ???
I'm currently cd11 and been taking maca since cd5 is this too long to be taking maca I intend to start opking soon what do u guys think about my chart xxx

Hang in there he'll come out soon!!!

I go to have a hysterogram or something like that on Monday now.....he saw "something" and wanted to take a closer look with the camera up in my uterus....SCARY....but I guess its what needs to be done. So CRAMPS here I come b/c I can't take any Motrin b/c of my surgery I can only take Tylenol and it does nothing for my cramping.....at least I'm getting somewhere.

So nervous only like 12 more days til my surgery date.....I'm scared I haven't had surgery since I was a little girl. Eeeeek!!! Anyways :) I'm sure I'll be okay....I'm going to be glad to get rid of this crap so maybe I can feel better if anything :) I wanna be a new happier me :)

I hope you ovulate soon Nikki! Hang in there! You will get pregnant love!! I know it!

Have a great day everyone see you all soon ;)

Andrea that is great news!!!,

Stacey its odd we both has them a few weeks ago in the right and now its our left ears...when I take the claritin I feel worse for the first few hours is that normal?

yea it is and a little sleepy to

yea i saw that after my post asking about her wohoo team pink

So we have decided on a baby name!

Her name is going to be Brianna Hope <3

:flower::flower::flower:

Omg! I really want this baby to come out lol. I feel so sick today. I'm nauseas tmi but I'm running to the potty every 10min. I have lower pains like sore cramps. Not contractions. I hope I didn't catch a tummy virus.

hmmmm i started with the poops 2 days before i had her so maybe something well happen soon

I'm going to take castor oil tonight lol. I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow. I'm so ready.

GL with the castor oil Gueyilla!
Amber love ur choice of baby name. Its pretty

Asfm I have had 2faint tests

Rosa, it seems like a lot of woman get the "poops" soon before labor. It's the bodys way of cleaning itself out before you have to start pushing! lol

Gl with the castor oil. Hopefully it works well for you. :thumbup:

Shey add some pics!! I wanna see!:haha:

Well I didn't try the CO because my daughters 5 yr birthday party is tomorrow. Hubby didn't want me to go into labor. Lol I guess I'll just wait.

Such a pretty name Amber!.

I hope he comes soon for you Rosa!. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"