The POAS journey! Come join us!

I think I'm going to. I want to meet him so much. I told hubby I'm raping him every night until his son decides to come out. Lol.

well ladies..sorry i waited so long to come update...but my boy is here!!! he came on the 19th the day of my induction. Afters 14 hrs at 5cm they decided to take him via c-section even tho he was tolerating the labor well. Im finally not in so much pain that i could get up and move to the computer unassisted lol. so he came on march 19th at 10:51pm weighing 6lbs 4ozs and 18 1/2in long...gorgeous and perfect. He only wakes once at about 5:30-6:30 am and then goes right back to sleep after hes fed and changed. Im in a world of bliss with my little Gauge right now its unreal. Being a mom finally after losing my first baby at 34 weeks is a blessing i cant even describe...and im cherising every single moment of it :)

oops..forgot the best part...pictures!!!!

Attachments

• Gauge-just born.jpg
    Gauge-just born.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Gauge-just born 2.jpg
    Gauge-just born 2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
  • gauge-just born 3.jpg
    gauge-just born 3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 11
ok little boy get your butt out here in the world we are ready for you so is mommy lol

Amber here's another test I did, the line is starting to get darker

[IMG]https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/GothicBabe/IMG_20120402_174516.jpg[/IMG]

Anyone else ever think they post something and when you go back to see, that post is never there? Then you feel super crazy...:wacko: That is what I just did. Apparently I just previewed my post but never actually submitted it. lol

Anyway...Shey I tweaked your test. Not because it really needs to but because I love tweaking and it seems like everyone is pregnant so I have no more tests to tweak. lol

So...CONGRATS!! Leaning towards team pink or blue??:flower:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 5
Congrats Shey!!! So happy for you!!!

hi guys how u all doing
amber that is a gorgeous name xx
shey congrats hun xx
Andrea how u doing hunni xx
rosa hope he comes soon xx
prayin gorgeous xx

Afm im currently cd17 no sign of O yet no ferning no positive opk so i shall keep testing till xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->