The POAS journey! Come join us!

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures. My labor wasn't painful either and I did au natrual. Only twins where epi.

I'll post the birth story later. But if your on Facebook I posted pictures their. In box me your email and ill add you. Hugs ladies!!!

Congrats :) although I already said it on facebook :) lol....MUAHHHZ he is the cutest little chunky man ever!!!!!!!

congrats rosa he beautiful xxx
we i got partial ferning today will post pics later
how is everyone where r u all xx

that is good nikki hope you o soon how are you doing

rosa how are you and the baby doing

Still no sign of ovulation yet opk not quite positive and ferning only partial also no ewcm yet x
How is everyone doing
Rosa how r u and baby hope ur both well xx
Stacy how r u xx
Zoie how's u hun x
Andrea Congrats on ur news xx
Where is eveeyone

Im ok BB, No idea were i am in my cycle, Somewere around CD26 i think. Ive get some symptoms but im not testing yet because its probibly AF symptoms nothing to do with a baby!. Booo! lol.

I hope Ov comes pretty soon for you hun!!!. x

dang body come on and o lol im doing good about to become a mom of 4 lucky me

dang body come on and o lol im doing good about to become a mom of 4 lucky me

Mum of 4????? U having another when xxx wish I would hurry up and ovulate although it would be pointless if i did as me and hubby aren't in the same bed tonight although I sed he cud stay with me while I babysit my friends daughter he sed no he will stay at home on his own :cry:

Is someone having twins?? :haha:

I hope O holds off for just tonight BB :hugs:

Ive been having AF like symptoms all day, kind of a dull ache like AF is about to start!. :(

Stacey, are you trying for twins? Maybe I missed something along the way...lol

All this talk about ovulating...I can't start working on another baby until this one is finished cooking. Speaking of...I am 20 weeks exactly today! That means I'm halfway through. Holy crap, how is that possible??! lol

Happy 20 weeks Amber!!

I think im somewere between 6 & 11dpo right now, ive not done anything this cycle no OPKs nothing!. Based on my longest every cycle being 34days and my sorteds 28days and im on CD26 today!.

https://i41.tinypic.com/15jz4p.jpg

This mornings test. x

Here is my birth story.
Baby's Name: Dustin Edward
Date of Birth: April 4, 2012
Original Due Date: April 7, 2012
Weeks Pregnant: 39 wk 4dys
Baby's Weight: 7lbs 10oz
Baby's Height:18 3/4 inches

I talked my hubby into letting me take castor oil on April 3, they days after what woul have been my angels 2 birthday. I took it at 4 and nothing mot even a slight hit of having to go potyu, so around 9 hubby suggested I take more I did and went to bed around 1130pm I woke up with the urge to use the potty. I did and felt better but as soon as I went back to bed I started to have what I thought where BH so I tried to fall back to sleep. I couldn't and I knew that was the start of the end lol. I went down stairs and waited till about 230 when I couldnt take I anymore and woke my hubby up. We got to the hospital and they checked me and I was only 3cm and they said I need to be 4 to be admitted. They gave me te choice to go home which was 45 min away or walk around I chose to walk around. I came back at 6am and I was only 3 1/2cm and having real strong regular contractions. At the same time a women came in at the same time and ended having her baby in the triage room so my midwife decided to admit me. Lol. She didn't want that to happen to me. So we get to my room and after 6+ hrs of strong contractions I decided I wanted an epidural. I wanted an all natural med free delivery but making no progress sucked. I get my epi at 1030am and my contractions just slowed way down. So sometime later after waiting a couple more hours they decided that potocin should be started. It took about 6 hours for them to finbyhe right dose to get me to progress. At about 1030pm the midwife came in to check me and told me I was still a "good" 4. She told me she wanted to wait about an hour and if still no change we would talk about out other "options". She walked out and I asked the nurse to help me push my legs open and widen the way I was sitting she did and by the time the dr came in at 1230 I was 8cm!! I was so happy. They both walked out and as they did I started to feel my contractions so I called the nurse back in and asked for more meds cause I was startIng to feel them bad. The epi guy came in and gave me another dose and walked out. At 1am myidwife came back in to check me and I was fully dialated!! I woke my hubby up (oh yeah btw my hubby had been sleeping since about 9pm.) so as they are preparing me to start pushing he walks out the room. The nurse and midwife look at each other then at me and are just stunned I asked them to call him back. Lol well anyways he walks in as I'm about to start pushing and at 109am my little man was born. After 27 hours of labor!!! I'm so in love i would do it all again.

twins me NOOOOO and i'll be calling my doctor for the pill today my sisters kids are coming to live with us again this is the 3 time she just can't seem to get on the right path so im about to have a 6 y/o 5 y/o 2 y/o and new born how lucky am i only 1 goes to school lmao

called doctors i have to wait till i go in for my 6 week pp check up ugh no lovings for me lmao im great with that hubby isn't hehe

Rosa, thanks for the birth story! Contractions are seriously painful and no matter what anyone says, getting an epidural does NOT make you any less of a woman or a mother. It seems like so many woman are having to explain to other WOMAN why they get epidurals. Um.... MAYBE BECAUSE IT HURTS LIKE HELL??!! LOL :rofl: Modern technology is great and is here for us to use so why not use it? It's great if you can do it natural and I would never down someone for making that choice but seriously, to all woman out there, it's OKAY to get an epidural!! Your still going to have a beautiful baby and your still a strong woman! I knew with every single one of my babies that (considering I don't progress to fast) I would 100% for sure be getting an epidural. I know I could do it natural if I wanted to but....I don't. lol It's so nice being able to sleep and rest during your contractions, Anyway...

(Wow...mini rant over...lol)

Stacey I'm sure you have your hands full! But of course we know you are super awesome and can do it no sweat. :winkwink: My oldest will just be starting school when Brianna is born so I will still have 3 in the house. I don't mind though. I think it might be to quite having none of them around. But I know it has to happen eventually.

Thanks amber i know i can do it it just pisses me off cause everytime i have them i get their lifes to where its normal and she comes and take them back cause it's her handing them over to me and not the state so as long as she has a place to stay with them she can take them back and i have to have them for a year before i can file paper work with the state stephen only says 5/6 words and has a hard time talking he is 2 years old he wont sit and eat a meal because he is so use to eatting candy,cookies and bs like that angelica who is 6 years old has missed so much school or my sister being late to pick her up from school that the school sent my sister a letter saying they where going to call dcf on her and that isn't even that half of itt i feel like shit because everytime they are with me and nick they are happy we have them use to eating and bed time and nap time then she gets them and it goes to hell i know they are her kids but they are my family too i feel like a bad aunt cause i can't keep the bad things from happening to them my jelly belly (angelica) if heard her talk you would think she was a grown woman with the things she knows and my love bug (stephen) was found playing out side by the road by a lady in the store that called the cops and they called dcf nothing was done she has failed drug test after drug test nothing has been done and im not talking about she smokes a little pot here and there just last week me and her friend had to make the rounds of phone calls to try and find my sister cause she said she was going to the store and never came home about 12 hours later she calls just like grow up already youre 30 years old doing dumb stuff everyone always thinks im older because of how i act i mean i did dumb stuff when i was young but when i had my oldest i grow up real fast ugh sorry didn't mean to go in to it like this rant over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->