The POAS journey! Come join us!

lol i love nights like that when we would just lay there and talk till we passed out.. is it crazy that i miss being pregnant don't get me wrong i love that my lady bug is here but this last week or so i have really missed being prego i think im nuts cause with having my niece and nephew here it's crazy but it's the older 2 that are driving me mad not the toddler and new born hmmm

Awww...I know what you mean "I miss my belly to" lol and its been over 3 years since I've had one LOL.....I have a feeling that in God's time I will get a special little blessing...just no telling when that might be :) but I hope its before I'm 35 years old LOL because I'd like to have a life after my kids are outta the house :)

i know what you mean i want to have my last one by like 31/32 so i have 3 years lol

Hi girls how u all doing I'm still charting although i dont see the point as ff still not detected o I think i prob missed it or maybe I won't o at all dh and i having a rough patch at the moment so bd is out of question I'm feeling really lousy and low at moment and he doesn't realise he is the cause of it I found txt messages on his fone from a woman called Ruth and all ill say is they aren't ur usual txts between friends x

Hey Girls,
Sorry ive been MIA for a little while, DFs nanar died on wednesday, it was a complete shock as she was healthy. Autopsy showed that she had a massive heart attack that no one could have survived let alone a 70 year old woman. Its been really hard on DF as they were really close.

Amber yet for 21 weeks xx
Andrea glad ur ok after surgery xx
Zoie where r u xx
Rosa how u doing xx
Stacey how r u xx

Afm ff still not confirmed o beginning to think this cycle is going to be annovulatory cycle had an almost positive opk on cd20 but not as dark as last month also partial ferning but no cm so who knows what's going on currently cd31 xx any ideas ladies xx

I hope you get your positive soon!.

LOL well you could be like me on CD 22 and just now O'ing :) lol...thanks birth control for my wacky cycle but well after crying all night yesterday b/c my OPK's were getting lighter LOL...I woke up an pee'd on one and this brand an I haven't had a positive in over a year...thats why I switched to blue handled opk's for the longest ....well :):happydance:

:happydance: Yay for the positive OPK, I hope you get the eggy this month.

Hi girls how u all doing I'm still charting although i dont see the point as ff still not detected o I think i prob missed it or maybe I won't o at all dh and i having a rough patch at the moment so bd is out of question I'm feeling really lousy and low at moment and he doesn't realise he is the cause of it I found txt messages on his fone from a woman called Ruth and all ill say is they aren't ur usual txts between friends x

OMG hun, I hope you can work it out :(.

AFM. I had a 28 day cycle last month so missed O by a mile! So ive started using my OPKS alot earlier than what i normally do and i have already got a line! im only CD7, Fingers crossed we will be in with a chance this cycle. But we are getting the keys to our new house on the 23rd, Funeral on the 24th, and got untill monday the 30th to fully decorate a house and move all of our stuff in doubt there will be any time for BDing lol

OMG Nikki I am sooooo sorry sweetie :( that is awful I pray that he'll straighten up his act soon :( .....why do men have to be such pains in the ARSES!?!?!?! grrrr @ them sometimes!

I would say I miss my belly to but I have one and it's getting bigger and bigger everyday. I feel HUGE! lol But I always miss my belly when I don't have it.

i was wondering if one o fyou nice ladies will look at my test and tell me what the you think last one is super pink but the others are not i think it may be an evap--can someone tweak the top onces for me to see if there is anything there--sorry i been watching this thread and thought i may join yall in your quest for BFP cuz im a poas addict seriously lol
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/966051-tested-tweakers-wanted.html

I see something but I can't really make out a line an I really don't trust the pink handled tests....they have gave me so many evaps :( but they work for some people....but looks like on your other tests there are "something" on them as well FX that its just too early yet :) hang onto faith :)

so ff has me at 3dpo i still think i missed o this month as we last bd cd26 and if ff right i o cd31 so deffo think im out :sad:
Hows everyone else doing where r u all x

thanks andrea i am holding on to it tight and hopeully it will give me what i want so i will let it go lol

Wanna belly* welcome to the thread! Your welcome to post, chat or rant here anytime! :thumbup:

As for your test, I'm not quite sure I see anything. humm.....

thank you i will prolly be ranting in a couple of days if i dont get the outcome i want lol i usually do--here are my test from earlier today i think i see something faint im gonna try not to test for a couple of days but we all know how that goes
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/258d9f57-1.jpg
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/12aa401c.jpg

oh chika you have made my night i so hope it will keep getting darker so bad--the funny thing is the blue handle i dipped it and laid it down and then forgot about it and was like omg i know i just dipped a stick and searched for it for like 10 mins the whole time saying i know that is the one with the other faint line i know it is and then i foudn it and took that at the exact moment lol
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

thank you i will prolly be ranting in a couple of days if i dont get the outcome i want lol i usually do--here are my test from earlier today i think i see something faint im gonna try not to test for a couple of days but we all know how that goes
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/258d9f57-1.jpg
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/12aa401c.jpg

Hope you don't mind

Attachments

• IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0175.jpg
    IMAG0175.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
No I definately dont mind I love that you did that makes me feel so much better like I'm not seeing stuff lol

This is my test from today I was tryin to hold off and not test but they just kept calling my name lol the same faint line as the others but I think it maybe a tad darker lol well I hope anyway im on my iPhone so it's hard to tell
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/5d7fee89.jpg

This is my test from today I was tryin to hold off and not test but they just kept calling my name lol the same faint line as the others but I think it maybe a tad darker lol well I hope anyway im on my iPhone so it's hard to tell
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/5d7fee89.jpg

here you go i can't really tell

Attachments

• IMAG0184.jpg
    IMAG0184.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members