The POAS journey! Come join us!

Moving is such hard work, but i do love my new house and we are decorating everything before we move in which will make it even nicer when we are fully settled in :)!! I cant wait

Wannabelly, I do see something on your test, maybe you should go see your doctor to find out whats going on. GL hun x

Miss zoiex I don't know what's going on do you think it will be able to be detected by bloods or something I know u/s I have to wait my hcg gets at least 16,000 so I don't know....I am 10 or 11 dpo but I feel like the line should be darker by now I mean we are all seeing them lol so it's just not me being crazy im just so confused and nervous

Hi girls
Wow Amber 22 weeks
Hope Ye ok Rosa
Stacey how's u
Andrea how r u
Zoie Pm me wen ya settled
Wannabelly I think u see somethin

Afm yesterday I put my temp into ff and all my dpo vanished now they back and in 7dpo Had lil cramping earlier and I'm sure I missed ovulation my temps are very erratic this month any idea anyone what could b going on xx

I took a test today :dohh: wish I wouldnt have!!! Evaps....I don't have my comp. or I'd share but they are on my thread....gahhh :( I have the WORST headache today too!

Wannabelly....I'm not seeing anything on the morning test. WTH??:dohh::dohh: Man I feel like I'm going nuts!!! lol

Andrea, sorry for your headache. I've been getting them more lately and I hate taking anything...even Tylenol. And GRRR for evaps!! :growlmad:

Nikki, doing okay. Just enjoying getting fat...Well, maybe not FAT but getting bigger for sure. Here are a few pictures from week 21. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 21 week belly.jpg
    21 week belly.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
  • week21belly.jpg
    week21belly.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
Awwww Amber :) those are CUTE I love those belly shots :) You are soooooo little :) and soooo adorable!! I pray someday I can have a little belly too :) MUAHHHZ :)

Aww sorry Andrea I hate them now to lol
Chika those photos are just to cute and I think in going nuts to I took another this afternoon to see if I test better in afternoon but I don't know
So confused
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/dc072618.jpg

How is everyone today? I have a sinus issue or a cold or something...all congested and horrid tickle in my throat...gahhh I haven't been sick in a VERY long time I guess its just that time of year. It went from being in the 80's here to now in the 60's :( so I guess it could be the weather change....

I can't wait til my new IC's come in the mail...should be hopefully by Friday :) is what the thingy said :) I hope its right :)

way to cute amber

nikki im doing go just went to my 6 week pp check up and im good to go woohoo yay pool time lmao

hi everyone where r u all ff has now taken away my cross hairs and it no longer puts me at 8dpo so now im soooo confused what do u guys think of my charts any ideas

From the feel of things this is gonna b a long cycle if I haven't ovulated already x

Bb maybe you should try to take something to start your :witch:. So natural stuff so it won't mess your system up. I'm praying for you and all the ladies still waiting for their :bfp:

I feel better now I guess I was just having a bad first weeks. Breast feeding is giving us some issues. Like I think I'm not making enough milk. Hubby says as long as he is pooping and peeing he is getting enough. I am starting to change my diet a little to meet his nutritional demands and to try to get more milk production. He is gettin cuter by the day lol. So I was thinking once baby is about 9 months old I wanna start ttc my last baby. Do you guys think it's too soon?

As long as your feeling good at 9 months mark I don't see a problem with TTC again I'm sure i'll still be here to be your bump buddy LMAO!!

I hope not lol I want you to get your bfp ASAP. I'm on the depo so I know it will take a min before it gets out of my system and I get back to a normal cycle

Rosa I don't think it's to soon as long as YOU are okay with it. That is the most important thing. You're the momma that has to carry the baby for 9 months. I got pregnant with my second daughter when my first was only 4 months (Gee... that makes me sound quite sleezy LOL) and that was just to close together for me. I was young so it wasn't to bad but I could feel it in my bones IYKWIM? My last baby was about 9 months when we started to try for the one I'm pregnant with now. I was ready but apparently God was not because it took almost 2 years!! :dohh: So... point being. If your ready, I say go for it! :thumbup:

Andrea, I'm thinking now that you had the surgery and things are moving along for you, you will be pregnant very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->