The POAS journey! Come join us!

My phone take awful pics here one with the flash on I can see the line maybe it's just me wishing
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/5473cb56.jpg

nope playing with the pic now

Attachments

• IMAG0185.jpg
    IMAG0185.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
I could be better. Still getting used to having a baby. Plus I just feel down lately. I really don't know what's going on with me lately. I'm honestly not happy with my life right now. I just want to pick up and leave. I feel like I don't have a purpose. I feel unwanted and just not me anymore

I could be better. Still getting used to having a baby. Plus I just feel down lately. I really don't know what's going on with me lately. I'm honestly not happy with my life right now. I just want to pick up and leave. I feel like I don't have a purpose. I feel unwanted and just not me anymore

awww hun sounds like you have a bit of the baby blues :hugs: i know you are wanted and very loved i think all women have a time after having a baby that we feel like a diff. person because everything becomes about baby and his needs try if you can to get some "me time" everyday even if its just for a nice long shower

Oh Rosa hunni so sorry to hear ur going through this if u ever need a chat just Pm me xxx hope I feel better soon xx

Stacey how r u doing xxxxx
Amber how's things with u xx
Wanna I see something on ya tests xx
Zoie where r u xx
Andrea how u feeling xx

Afm according to ff I'm 4dpo can someone please look at my chart I'm going crazy this month xxxx

Oh Rosa hunni so sorry to hear ur going through this if u ever need a chat just Pm me xxx hope I feel better soon xx

Stacey how r u doing xxxxx
Amber how's things with u xx
Wanna I see something on ya tests xx
Zoie where r u xx
Andrea how u feeling xx

Afm according to ff I'm 4dpo can someone please look at my chart I'm going crazy this month xxxx

I'm doing pretty good just wanting on the ufc fight to start love watching men beat the sh*t out of each other lmao

going by your chart 4dpo looks right your temps look crazy this month:hugs:

Wannabelly* I see something in your last photo to. :thumbup:

Rosa, I'm sorry your feeling so "pooish". Its probably just what Stacey said, baby blues. Don't let it get you down. You have a BEAUTIFUL baby and I'm 100% sure you are very loved and very wanted. :hugs:

well my test from fmu this am maybe maybe not--im so confused and still got sleep in my eyes just hoping this is out thb
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/fabba493-1.jpg
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/47c0a1f2.jpg
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/fabba493.jpg

Aww sorry Rosa...I would say the same baby blues...If it gets too bad PLEASE go to the doctor...I waited too late and bad things happened....not to my baby or anything just with myself I hated myself and it was all b/c I was depressed and had bad bunch of baby blues....I took some meds for a few weeks and then weened off an I have been a MUCH better person since then :) I hope your okay but don't let it go tell your doc.....I will be saying lots of prayers and sending lots of love your way :)

I'm on my way home from TN using my phone as a wifi hotspot with tethering LOL....I love it! I can chill all day on the internet as long as I have power and service on my phone LOL....well I'll talk to you ladies later on :)

Amber how are you getting along?

Wantabelly I think I see something :) FX its just a little too early :) Muahhhhz :)

Stacey and Nikki :) how are you two doing :) I sure miss everyone on here!! I've just been trying to take it easy lately! Trying not to think about TTC at all!

Im CD11 today ... or tomorrow lol but i get the keys to my new house tomorrow, Ive got untill Friday to decorate the whole house and then move in on friday and saturday, Tuesday we are at DFs nanas funeral. Also my uncle died last night, Its totally true what they say you defintly see more death as you get older.

I probibly wont be on much or maybe not at all untill next monday when hopefully we will be settling into to our new place, i will upload photos for you too :) x

Well I swear I see something on these tests! Maybe it is just taking it's time getting darker. It looks positive to me. :flower:

tweak.jpg

Afm, I am getting along well. Turned 22 weeks today, so I'm just truckin along. Maybe I will add some photos of my belly tomorrow. I worked a little on the nursery today as well. I'm excited to get that finished. :happydance:

Hubby FINALLY felt the baby move last week. He got all teary eyed. It was so sweet. :cloud9:

Zo, I am jealous...I wish we were moving. Can't wait to get a house I can actually call my own!!

thanks chika--i been nervouse all day about it and getting upset wondering why it wont get any darker its been 2 days since i started seeing lines on the ic (lol i know im crazy) i am worried because my last m/c was due to low progesteron my re said as sonn as i think i am i need to get bloods immediately to see if i need my suppliments again but when should i be line i am i need to get my bloods done if the test are so dodgy--i do have some prometrium all ready thinking maybe i should just start taking it then im like no wait until you know for sure--but what if its like last time when i knew for sure it was already to late i start the suppliment the day i took bloods but it still ended a week later im so nervous not to know and just try to guess should i get my bloods drawn in the am based on the test today or hold off--i have a standing order for a year at a time at my local hospital for bloods ordered by my RE so its not the problem if having to call if i dont want to run to the hospital get bloods for every littl evap or something i might think is a line--lol ill be spending all my time at the hospital lol

Well I swear I see something on these tests! Maybe it is just taking it's time getting darker. It looks positive to me. :flower:

View attachment 383103

Afm, I am getting along well. Turned 22 weeks today, so I'm just truckin along. Maybe I will add some photos of my belly tomorrow. I worked a little on the nursery today as well. I'm excited to get that finished. :happydance:

Hubby FINALLY felt the baby move last week. He got all teary eyed. It was so sweet. :cloud9:

Zo, I am jealous...I wish we were moving. Can't wait to get a house I can actually call my own!!

wow 22 weeks already it seems to be flying by :happydance:

Chika if I could just get to the point of no m/c my DH would be way shocked and excited muslch less feeling something move lol this is a test from this afternoon do you girls see anything feelin pretty out and crazy at the moment
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/b201f614.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->