The POAS journey! Come join us!

ok so thought i would poas anyway although dont see any point one normal and one inverted for ya gilrs to squint at xx

IMAG0638.jpg

IMAG0637.jpg

rosa you are waiting longer then us we are starting again in oct when she is 7 months old :)

Nikki, was this picture taken within the time limit? I see a faint line...am I crazy? Anyone else see it?

Hubby wants to try again shortly after Brianna is born. He is hoping for a boy this time but I keep telling him I am destined to only have girls!! lol

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 7
Nikki, was this picture taken within the time limit? I see a faint line...am I crazy? Anyone else see it?

Hubby wants to try again shortly after Brianna is born. He is hoping for a boy this time but I keep telling him I am destined to only have girls!! lol

Yes hunni it was xx

Well it looks great so far! When will you be testing again? Now I'm excited to see your next test!! :haha::happydance:

I see it to that is what i keep telling nick that we are going to end up with all girls but im done after 3 so if it ends up a 3rd girl we already have her name picked out LMAO

...I can't try this month but hopefully I'll be back in full motion not this cycle but next :) I don't even know what day AF come really was the 1st or 2nd....I duno was totally not OK

im glad you are home i so didn't miss af ugh i hate her face lol

Me to just really depressed the whole entire time I was in the hospital and even the day before my birthday...not ONE person has called to check on me...nor has anyone called from my friends/family and wished me a happy birthday :( kind of really depressing...has caused me to get into this really depressed state right now...and even want to get a WILL written up so that if I do pass I dont want a funeral I want a casket put me in it...dont dress me fancy..lay me in it and put it in the ground...I dont want a ceremony...if no one cared then I dont want them to care now...

Andrea, don't let anyone like that get to you. My family is the same way and I have learned to NOT care. It's sad sometimes but if I did care I would be sad and depressed all the time. You know? Just keep the important family close...your kiddos and your hubby. :thumbup:

Nikki, did you do anymore tests? :shrug:

Andrea, don't let anyone like that get to you. My family is the same way and I have learned to NOT care. It's sad sometimes but if I did care I would be sad and depressed all the time. You know? Just keep the important family close...your kiddos and your hubby. :thumbup:

Nikki, did you do anymore tests? :shrug:

yes hunni :bfn: must been evap grrrr no idea where i am now i have some medroxyprogesterone to start taking my dr prescribed them i asked to go on the pill to regulate my cycles and the dr kept saying to me if i lost weight my cycles would become regular i sed 2 her u clearly havent looked at my notes becoz if u had u would see im seeing the weight clinic here at the surgery i was soooo angry with her she made me :cry:

How is everyone else doing ????

lord some doctors can be so duh sometimes that is like my pcp i had to go see him when the baby was 3 weeks old for my ear and he was like oh i see you put some weight on that isn't good i looked at him and was like duh i just had a baby he said oh yea congrats LMAO

I'm feeling a lot better today :) went to the zoo an had a blast with my mom and the boys :) I hope everyone else is doing good :) hang in there Nikki :) muahhhz :) could be too early still :)

I'm feeling a lot better today :) went to the zoo an had a blast with my mom and the boys :) I hope everyone else is doing good :) hang in there Nikki :) muahhhz :) could be too early still :)

We went thru a stage this last month where I didn't know wether i wanted to stay in our marriage when I get to my laptop ill explain x

I remember Nikki you told me all about it sweetie :( I hope he's straightened up now! Be have MEN!

well things did get worse for me and dh i was talkin 2 a friend and told her i didnt know wether i cud fight for my marriage i told dh that coz of all the arguing i wasnt sure wether now was the right time for havin a baby and that i was going to the dr to go on the pill. so i went to the dr to see i cud go on the pill to help regulate my cycles, to which she replied she cudnt put me on the combined pill due to my weight and migraines and she went on to say that if i lost weight that would help my cycles i went on to say to her have u not read my notes im under the weight clinic to help me lose weight. I then went for my weigh in with the nurse and was told i had gained weight and the tablets i had been prescribed to help me lose weight have been taken off the self i was soooo deflated to hear all that stuff. I still dont know wether or not i can stay in my marriage it seems as though the the spark has gone and i wish there was a way of getting it back. Any ideas girls in a way i still love him i want things back to the way they used to be.

The dr has given me some medroxyprogesterone to induce a bleed i did explain i had somethin similar before but they didnt work so i dont hold much hope out for this either i feel sooo lost i will still keep poppin on here but with things the way they are it wont be posting as regular as i have been i will keep stalking though xx

All my love and baby dust to all my lovely bnb ladies i love u all and wish u all the very best of luck in what ever the future holds for u xxx

speak soon x

Nikki, I'm sorry your going through that. I wish I could be the one to tell you either "YES, fight for your marriage." or "NO, get out now!" But it's really 100% up to you. You have to decide whether or not it's worth it to you to put the energy forth to fight to keep it. Or if it's just not worth it at all and be done. I know I'm not really being much help but that is the best advice I can give. Just ask yourself if the problems in your marriage are something you think are fixable.

Either way I hope your happy! You only have one life, so you should be happy in it. :winkwink::flower::thumbup:

Nikki so sorry hun....like the other ladies have said its up to you if you want to stay....but if he's "running around doing his own thing" I wouldn't personally stay. I hope you get everything worked out soon sweetheart wishing you the best! I know how stressful everything can be :( and I am so sorry you have to endure that.....XXXXX

Nikki, I'm sorry your going through that. I wish I could be the one to tell you either "YES, fight for your marriage." or "NO, get out now!" But it's really 100% up to you. You have to decide whether or not it's worth it to you to put the energy forth to fight to keep it. Or if it's just not worth it at all and be done. I know I'm not really being much help but that is the best advice I can give. Just ask yourself if the problems in your marriage are something you think are fixable.

Either way I hope your happy! You only have one life, so you should be happy in it. :winkwink::flower::thumbup:

I guess i didnt make myself clear guys xx i was asking if u knew of anyway to get the romance back i my marriage he really is trying i guess deep down things havent been right since the miscarriage soo i guess we are both stuggling with this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->