The POAS journey! Come join us!

wow! i just checked that out! when did that line appear? in the time frame?

No...looked at it an hour later....but I have had alot in the past...not sure why they allow them on the shelves...lol...praying for a BFP hun!!!

I did the same thing with a Rexall blue dye test, and it has a pretty distinct line. But the equate one that I posted on here, I saw the line within the time frame. But everyone has me panicing because of the bad reputation. And since the pink dye ones are either negative or barely there, I dont know what to think..

Sorry sweetie...didn't mean to add to the panic...Your pink dyes look sooo promising...I really hope you you get your blazing no doubt about it BFP!!!

Thanks! I will keep you posted as I continue to test my little heart away! :) I have been getting serious bfp from my opk's. The test line is way darker than the control. I know I can't use them for pregnancy, but it gives me a little hope!

Oh wow...that sure does sound like a good sign!!! Cant wait to see your next teat!!

I am getting so frustrated...TMI...my brown turned red and I was so glad of it...now its brown again...THIS NEVER HAPPENS!!! I hope when I call my doc office again in the morning someone with aa brain will answer the bloody phone!! Tomorrow marks day 4 being off the Provera and it never takes thislong....**sniff**

:( Sorry things aren't working as planned! I hope you get some answers! And I will def post pics tomorrow! Thanks for helping me!

Thanks...buuut....I woke up this morning and I caan now class this day as CD1...lol...Overall I am glad we are trying again....but this weekend we are throwing a goodbye party for my stepson...he is moving to Chicago on the 1st...I'm praying I can push through it....heavy AF + Texas heat + dozens of people = one crazy and emotional nutcase!!! lol

Lucky like Pam said, sometimes it just takes a little time to get that nice visible :bfp: You're pink tests look promising! :thumbup:

Pam sorry things aren't exactly going your way. I'm sure it can be frustrating as hell to have to wait on AF. :growlmad: And your stepson moving doesn't help either. Chicago is far from Texas! lol

I know all about the Texas heat. My hubby actually moved here from North Carolina and he still isn't use to the weather here after several years. Especially when it can be 85 during the day and drop to 40 at night.

Speaking of Texas weather...hubby is taking his vacation next week. If he doesn't take it for this year, he looses it. Anyway, we are going to set up the swimming pool and it's so cute watching the kids get excited about it. I'm excited because at least I can do a little exercise in it. Almost 7 months along and I'm feeling rather fat. lol

Oh and we get another 3D/4D sonogram on Tuesday. I'll be 27 weeks and 2 days...can't wait to see how much she has grown since 16 weeks. :happydance:

Blue dye +/- was negative this morning. A pink dye I took last night was +. I could see it at first, but it was there when we tweaked it! any thoughts? I can't decide whether to be excited I am pregnant, or nervous that I was pregnant and now I am losing it. Or if I have had evaps the whole time! blah!

Ladies i need your help!!!!

Im back after 9 months, had a miscarriage 9 months ago. I went straight on the pill cause i was tired. this last month i started full on bleeding on the first thursday after i started my pills. so i consulted my doctor and he said to stop them let the bleeding stop then start a whole new pack. Now im at the end of that pack and no period.. so i took two tests. these are them! let me know im so confused...

Attachments

• IMG-20120524-00866.jpg
    IMG-20120524-00866.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20120525-00870.jpg
    IMG-20120525-00870.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-20120525-00873.jpg
    IMG-20120525-00873.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 17
Lucky, have you taken another pink dye? If so post it!! lol

Magrace I see lines on your tests...

im on ortho tri cyclen... and those we both today. so ill wait a couple days

I took a pink dye last night and this is what I got:

:dohh:

Attachments

• 15 nght.jpg
    15 nght.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 15 night.jpg
    15 night.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 11
magrace- I'm no expert, but those lines look like a clear BFP to me! :thumbup:

lucky- I think I see a line on your test. Maybe more so in the 1st one? But, I'm also known to have a bad case of line eye lol. GL to you!!

magrace- I'm no expert, but those lines look like a clear BFP to me! :thumbup:

lucky- I think I see a line on your test. Maybe more so in the 1st one? But, I'm also known to have a bad case of line eye lol. GL to you!!

I have had a few people say they see it as well. Someone tweaked it on another thread, and you could definitly see it then. I am praying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->