How r u all doing
amber that will fly by xx
andrea hope this works for u xx
stacy how r u hunni xx
rosa hope ur ok xx
kate i see ur still stalking us miss u lots xxx
claire where r u hunni xx

AFM
i have no opks left to test with lol i stopped taking the pill 2 days ago im hoping after the bleeding has stopped my cycles will b some what normal hahahaha who the hell am i kidding. The whole point of the cerazette was to stop my periods did it work ?????????????????????????? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no ive been bleedin not heavy since 14th may oops haha so i think my body so confused its gonna do whatever it likes lol im not going to temp opk or anything at all and if its meant to be it will happen we are due back at the fertiity clinic in august so not too long now lets just hope my BMI down far enough for them to consider me for IVF ladies we will get our bfps and sticky beans xx

how wierd nikki! :s that must be so frustrating! i hope the bleeding stops soon :( :hugs:

Im not sure when i O'd or if i even have yet but im on CD24 and i usially ovulate between CD16 & 20 so fingers crossed I already have. Ive had sore boobs for a little over a week now, had anyone else had this around O time? Also hugh enlarged veins in the breast?.. Its so wierd.....

how wierd nikki! :s that must be so frustrating! i hope the bleeding stops soon :( :hugs:

Im not sure when i O'd or if i even have yet but im on CD24 and i usially ovulate between CD16 & 20 so fingers crossed I already have. Ive had sore boobs for a little over a week now, had anyone else had this around O time? Also hugh enlarged veins in the breast?.. Its so wierd.....

tell me bout it xx its drivin me crazy lolol hope this is it for u xxx fx

Im doing good sil is in town with her kids and today it mil birthday so we had to go over there yayy not lol hope your bleeding stop soon

only time i had veins do that is when i have been prego

Still waiting for test results...been about a week and a half since my hubbys SA ajd when I called they said they had nothing on him...grrr....my HSG results are in but doc hasnt signed off on them so I have to wait some more....opk's still negative but I am cramping and have thick EWCM....hope my opk's turn positive tomorrow...will probably test late tonight to be sure and catch it asap...

https://m277.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/pambelina/IMG_20120605_165618.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

Practicing...trying to figure out how to upload from my phone :-/

Pam wishing you the best...I turned our 3rd SA in last week I go today not sure if they will have the results yet...but I will definitely ask :) while I'm there! Its so funny I know all my nurses by name now LOL! Well I gotta run gotta be at the appt in an hour an its an hour drive lo an behold I HOPE IM NOT LATE!!! BBL!

Hate to say it...but I am losing all hope in my doctors office....they never have answers, they take on no responsibilities, very attitudinal/prissy....its been almost 2 weeks since my husbands SA and they claim to have nothing on him yet we spoke to the office he went to and they confirmed they faxed over the results on the 25th last month!!!!
Now its up to us to have them fax it again...wtf kind of crap is that? They send patients over to them for lab work but dont communicate with them...uughhh
And now all of a sudden I have to make another appt just to get my test results...$150 just to tell me what I probably already know....only thing I wanna know is if my left tube is unblocked....and its gonna cost me $150 to find out....uuugghh...I am soooo frustrated!!!

Hate to say it...but I am losing all hope in my doctors office....they never have answers, they take on no responsibilities, very attitudinal/prissy....its been almost 2 weeks since my husbands SA and they claim to have nothing on him yet we spoke to the office he went to and they confirmed they faxed over the results on the 25th last month!!!!
Now its up to us to have them fax it again...wtf kind of crap is that? They send patients over to them for lab work but dont communicate with them...uughhh
And now all of a sudden I have to make another appt just to get my test results...$150 just to tell me what I probably already know....only thing I wanna know is if my left tube is unblocked....and its gonna cost me $150 to find out....uuugghh...I am soooo frustrated!!!

I'm so sorry for all your frustration! I can't imagine! I can't stand having to wait, and when it comes to something tis important, I think they should have a system that gets the info to you asap! That's crazy that you have to pay for another appt, when it is something you coul be told over the phone. What a mess! :growlmad:

Oh, and my period started this am. So I am back to square one, but at least and am on a track now! 14 days of a missing period, 3 false positives and some seriously random symptoms! I can now get back to the fun! :)

Thanks Lucky....I just wish I had better luck with finding OBGYN's

Hows everyone doing?
Bf doesnt seem to be coming around, its getting worse i think.

Hows everyone doing?
Thats terrible. Try to make him realize you arent going anywhere. I think I saw that you have a daughter already. Remind him that you didnt run from that responsibilty, and your not going to run from this one. You love the baby, and you want to raise it with him. But you need him to be on board as well. The baby doesnt need a daddy who doesnt want him or her. Give it some more time and continue to reinforce you want to be a family.

Hows everyone doing?
Thats terrible. Try to make him realize you arent going anywhere. I think I saw that you have a daughter already. Remind him that you didnt run from that responsibilty, and your not going to run from this one. You love the baby, and you want to raise it with him. But you need him to be on board as well. The baby doesnt need a daddy who doesnt want him or her. Give it some more time and continue to reinforce you want to be a family.

Thank you, I do have a daughter I had her when I was 18 and have been raising her by myself since. I just wish he wouldnt base it on the past with his ex who walked away. What mother only has her kids 2 days every 2 weeks. and even then drops them at her mothers whenever she has the chance. I just dont get it.
I just wish he would understand that this is the choice ive made. Even when he asked me last night if we are having this baby and i said yes. He said no we arnt. Im so confused why ask me if you dont really want to respect my answer anyways...

Thank you, I do have a daughter I had her when I was 18 and have been raising her by myself since. I just wish he wouldnt base it on the past with his ex who walked away. What mother only has her kids 2 days every 2 weeks. and even then drops them at her mothers whenever she has the chance. I just dont get it.
I just wish he would understand that this is the choice ive made. Even when he asked me last night if we are having this baby and i said yes. He said no we arnt. Im so confused why ask me if you dont really want to respect my answer anyways...

Wow. My reponse would be, 'Actually, yes "I" am having this baby. It is up to you if "we" will have this baby.

Wow.

Wow. My reponse would be, 'Actually, yes "I" am having this baby. It is up to you if "we" will have this baby.

Wow.

He says im being selfish and not looking at the bigger picture. he says hes not ready to give me up to babies, and staying home. He wants to experience things with me. But we never did anything when I wasnt pregnant so why should I even think about that now. Im so frustrated and tired of doing everything by myself and owning up to my responsibilities and no one else having to do it.

Well looks like I'm ahead of schedule :) an I will be getting TRIGGER on FRIDAY instead of MONDAY :) yayyy! My follicle is dominant on the right side...MY GOOD SIDE :) and its 18 mm at the moment :) so its getting ready to get ready to burst on out :)

wow my man would have got hit for that one tell him its your body so its up to you not him

andrea yayyyy great news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->