The POAS journey! Come join us!

Ma- you should tell him that your having the baby an if he doesn't want to be part of I his is just being like his ex. I would leave if my hubby ever told me not to have a baby that we both created. :hugs:

Yay :) I got my 100 pee sticks in lol an of course couldn't help but pee on one :) oh well!! LOL I can't wait to pee on one on Friday night :) get me two blaring lines :)

Same pee sample...dipped 2 because one had an indent...
https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120606_133202.jpg

My kitty...and her super size splint...poor thing broke her tibia bone...
https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120604_224219.jpg

THanks ladies for your support. Never thought i would go through this again...

on their way pam woohoo awwwe poor kitty cat :(

andrea you know to post pic.s right love :D

ma- sometimes men just dont get it

They have turned real faint again :-( I dont even have EWCM anymore....so weird...Downfall to a Clomid cycle I guess....

I didn't ovulate when I was on Clomid til CD 17 once....so hang in there and I was a CD 12 ovulator! So it'll happen just takes a lot longer!!!!

I suppose...in the past it haappened around 8 days after stopping...just figured I would see them getting darker and stay darker till positive....only time will tell...

Ya....I got fluctuating ones when on the meds....it was weird :) I am PRAYING you O soon at least by this weekend with ME :) so we can be on the same cycles :)

Hey ladies!

Can anyone tell me if they see a line on the bottom (or top) test?! I think I can in real life, but my baby brain might be skewing my vision! lol. Going mad here! I am a compulsive POAS addict!! Geez.... lucky they are cheap these days! :wacko:

Good luck to all those ovulating and testing for pg! Let this be our month!! :)

Attachments

• WP_000236.jpg
    WP_000236.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 13
I need to stop bleeding before I can ovulate grrrr damn body wish I knew what was going on not had the pill since Monday so hopefully it will stop soon xx on a downside I don't think this will b my month as dh had knee surgery last week so I'm hoping my cycle will sort itself out by time we get dtd xx

Sun...not really seeing anything. But I hope you get your BFP soon!!

BB...sorry hun...thats gotta be the most frustrating thing!! I sure hope things start getting squared away for you so you can start trying again!!

My temp went down even more...96.2...huge decline from my temp yesterday which was 96.9...come ooooon body...do your thing!!!! LET'S GO!! Momma wants to be in the 2WW...lol

Sunflower - I do see a very faint line. If it came up within the time limit, i'd say :bfp: :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->