The POAS journey! Come join us!

Thanks Mag!!!! How things lookin on the BF front?

Okay...I have an RE appt set for July 2nd!! And it's not as expensive as I feared....Consult/pelvic and ultrasound (vaginal) is only $334!!! So I'm excited!!! Hubby isn't thrilled and expressed his future anger if it doesnt work...not very encouraging if you ask me....but I wont let him get me down...he will just have to get over it! LOL!!

Thanks Mag!!!! How things lookin on the BF front?

Okay...I have an RE appt set for July 2nd!! And it's not as expensive as I feared....Consult/pelvic and ultrasound (vaginal) is only $334!!! So I'm excited!!! Hubby isn't thrilled and expressed his future anger if it doesnt work...not very encouraging if you ask me....but I wont let him get me down...he will just have to get over it! LOL!!

Well im very unsure at the moment. Im hoping hes coming around but hes giving mixed signals so not holding out hope just yet. He says he feels betrayed because he feels im keeping the baby for all the wrong reasons :shrug:

So just wait and see I guess.

If anyone is selfish it's him for thinking that...keeping a baby for wrong reasons...what wrong reasons? sheesh!!! Sorry hun...I will keep praying!!

Well...he knows me...I hide nothing and if I am having a problem or issue he knows I will call him on it...and I did....he just has a problem looking at the bigger picture...takes me to point it out sometime...lol....we talked and he's better about the whole thing :)

Good. Glad he could see things your way. Us woman are always right, nothing new. Maybe someday they will learn. :haha:

Stupid washing machine is beeping. Brb so I can update on my Dr. appointment today.

Okay quick update on the Dr. appointment.

First I go in to get weighed, which the nurse does. I thought I was doing well weight wise for this pregnancy. I started out at 122lbs and at todays appointment I was 141. The nurse looks at me and asks. "Are you bigger this time around? I don't remember you being this big with your other pregnancies."

I told her I didn't feel any bigger but really wanted to say THANKS! That just seems like a nice way of saying, "Hey, your getting kinda fat! :|" I know she didn't mean it in a hurtful way, it just didn't come out right. But she did check my other pregnancies and I was pretty much about 140ish pounds with my other pregnancies when I went into labor. However, that being said. I was not happy or healthy when I started those pregnancies and was between 99 to 105 pounds when I got pregnant.

Okay, next thing. I told my Dr. I was having pain under my ribs on my right side and a day later was having the same pains that were also in my midback. She said to keep an eye on it and see if I'm getting the pain while I'm eating because if so I might have a dysfunctional gallbladder that will need to be removed. :saywhat: !!! I wanted to say NEVERMIND, the pain is NOT that bad! I'd like to keep my organs. lol

I do go in on Thursday to get another sonogram to make sure growth and everything is well at this point. And my appointments are every 2 weeks.

Anyway, the last thing I wanted to say was I think maybe I'm ahead in this pregnancy a week further than I thought. There has been 2 times now the nurse or the Dr. has commented and has said I am a week further than I thought. Like now, I am 30 weeks and 4 days but the nurse commented that i was 31 weeks and some days. My first sonogram, the Dr. did say that I was measuring a week a head but that they wouldn't change the dates unless my second sonogram (which I haven't had yet) showed that I was still measuring a week ahead. So maybe it's possible I am really almost 32 weeks?

Wow this was a book! Sorry...thought it would be quick one. :dohh::haha:

I had my gallbladder removed 4 years ago it wasnt that bad at all and if you remeber alice was always ahead by a week or 2 but my doctor never moved my due date up and going by my last growth scan she was a week ahead again and she came almost a week early but what i find funny is we know right when we got pregnant so we know for a fact when the due date should be lmao

I'm just trying to figure out if I'm going to make it to my induction day. This is my fourth and I'm already having tons and TONS of braxton hicks contractions and lots of pressure down below. lol

My first came at 39 weeks, I was induced with #2 and my third came at 37 weeks and 3 days.

The Dr. said I'm "due" on August 26th. Wouldn't that make me 40 weeks on that day? Because she said they don't do inductions before 39 weeks, so the earliest date would be August 14th. That does not add up. Unless I'm just REALLY stupid right now. (Which is likely! :rofl:)

The 14th you be 38 weeks 2 days so i think your doc is off a little lmao

Hi everyone how u all doing xx
Amber i cant believe ur dd is nearly here xx :happydance::happydance:
pam glad u have answers xx :thumbup:
magrace fx u get what u want from this guy xx :happydance:
afm im cd 38 or so i think feeling very emotional :cry::cry::cry: been quite snappy to x wish my body would make up its mind on wth its doing anyone wanna swap lol been off the cerazette for a week now and im GLAD to say the bleeding has stopped completelt yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats about the only thing ive got excited about i know it sounds silly but 4 weeks of bleeding drove me :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Just keep an eye on the pain on the right side - when I was pregnant with DD2 I had pains that came and went, then one day kept getting worse in the upper right part of my belly, and turns out it was severe preeclampsia and my liver was going into liver failure. Sounds like you are in good hands with your doctor, just definately keep an eye on it :)

I THOUGHT THIS WAS CUTE AND WANTED TO SHARE :)

If You Give A Mom A Muffin

by Kathy Fictorie

If you give a mom a muffin,

She’ll want a cup of coffee to go with it.

She’ll pour herself some.

Her three-year-old will spill the coffee.

She’ll wipe it up.

Wiping the floor, she’ll find dirty socks.

She’ll remember she has to do laundry.

When she puts the laundry in the washer,

She’ll trip over boots and bump into the freezer.

Bumping into the freezer will remind her she has to

plan for supper.

She will get out a pound of hamburger.

She’ll look for her cookbook (“101 Things To Do With a

Pound of Hamburger”).

The cookbook is sitting under a pile of mail.

She will see the phone bill, which is due tomorrow.

She will look for her checkbook.

The check book is in her purse that is being dumped

out by her two-year-old.

She’ll smell something funny.

She’ll change the two year old’s diaper.

While she is changing the diaper, the phone will ring.

Her five-year-old will answer and hang up.

She’ll remember she wants to phone a friend for

coffee.

Thinking of coffee will remind her that she was going

to have a cup.

And chances are…

If she has a cup of coffee,

Her kids will have eaten the muffin that went with it.

Just keep an eye on the pain on the right side - when I was pregnant with DD2 I had pains that came and went, then one day kept getting worse in the upper right part of my belly, and turns out it was severe preeclampsia and my liver was going into liver failure. Sounds like you are in good hands with your doctor, just definately keep an eye on it :)

Thank you. I haven't had any pains since that one day so I'm assuming that is good! :flower:

Pam, that is pretty much dead on here at my house. BUT there are very few things that keep me from having my first morning coffee! :coffee: lol Ya know, like the house burning to the ground or a tornado blowing it away. :haha:

Nikki, I can't believe she is almost here either. Getting super excited and can't wait!

Amber I'm going to the doc on Monday about my gallbladder (well I'm assuming through my symptoms thats what it was)......soooo we shall see what happens I'm nervous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->