The POAS journey! Come join us!

Pam, hopefully all this just means is that you're pregnant! :thumbup:

Magrace, I'm glad you finally put your foot down! He needs a little kick in the butt. :thumbup:

As far as your weight, I wouldn't worry about it. Woman all gain differently. What was your pre-pregnancy weight?

I feel like I'm gaining weight like crazy but I don't think I have gained 20 pounds yet. I'm hoping I wont go over 150 pounds altogether, total weight at the end of the pregnancy. 49 more days...we shall see!

So I was thinking I want to cloth diaper but I don't want to buy all these expensive cloth diapers then not like it lol dam! I talked to hubby and he said I was on my own lol

my sister uses cloth diapers while at home and disposible when out and about!

Doc called...he said I may or may not get my period :hissy:
Oh gee...Thanks Mr.Doctor Man....

You know it Zo...lol....I have shitty luck with doctors...OBGYN doctors ..I adore my PCP...LOL...

Rosa, there are online companies that will "rent" you diapers so you don't have to purchase them. Then if you decide you do like them you can either continue renting them or buy your own. :thumbup:

Wow Pam. You could of called me and I could have told you that! lol "You MIGHT get your period, you MIGHT NOT!" He must be a genius! :haha:

Magrace, what do you think the pain is?

Guess I'm just gonna have to wait patiently...I have my RE appointnent on yhe 2nd but will have to reschedule...to many expenses this pay period...bummer...I have no patience so I guess this is God's way of teachibng me how...

stitch gone... relaxed and had some water! who knows. maybe my belly growing more lol

Pam, I know how you feel. Hubby is always reminding me of how impatient I am, and it is very true. When I decide I want something, I do NOT want to wait! lol

Magrace, glad your feeling better. :flower:

Not a test but still cool to see :) ( btw my name ans the hospital has bwwn removed because I posted this on my fan page on FB. If for some reason you all don't believe me (andrea lol) I'll be happy to provide a un edited picture ROFL)

Attachments

• 0031.jpg
    0031.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
I LOVE it! SO cute. :baby:

I think it's safer to edit all the personal info out anyway, you never know what crazy might get a hold of it. :hugs:

HOLY CRAP! Oh gosh this better be real or I am gonna be so so sad :-( What do you think? Evap? Pic taken about 5 minutes after..

https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120626_191110.jpg

Thanks Kate...

I can take good and bad news...so ya'll give me your honest opinion...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->