The POAS journey! Come join us!

Hi everyone! I took a time out from stressing so much about my cycles! Sorry it has been so long! I have missed everyone and reading everyones stories! My period was 2 weeks late last month, with 3 false positives, and some strange symptoms. So I was just overwhelmed and stressing with that! But, I am officially back! :thumbup:
So, we are moving this week! Ekk! I am so excited! Plus, I just got back from the beach, so it has been a crazy couple weeks! I didn't even realize time had flown by until I start getting crampy this morning. I thought about it for a sec earlier, and decided to take an ovulation test and it came back a nice dark positive! :) So I guess the hubs and I will be getting to work for that! :winkwink:
The cool thing is, even with me being out of the game and not testing for ovulation, we dtd on 6/18 and 6/21. I know the 18th may be a bit far away, but still. Wish us luck!

I hope to get caught up with everyone! Thanks for being here!

Hi everyone! I took a time out from stressing so much about my cycles! Sorry it has been so long! I have missed everyone and reading everyones stories! My period was 2 weeks late last month, with 3 false positives, and some strange symptoms. So I was just overwhelmed and stressing with that! But, I am officially back! :thumbup:
So, we are moving this week! Ekk! I am so excited! Plus, I just got back from the beach, so it has been a crazy couple weeks! I didn't even realize time had flown by until I start getting crampy this morning. I thought about it for a sec earlier, and decided to take an ovulation test and it came back a nice dark positive! :) So I guess the hubs and I will be getting to work for that! :winkwink:
The cool thing is, even with me being out of the game and not testing for ovulation, we dtd on 6/18 and 6/21. I know the 18th may be a bit far away, but still. Wish us luck!

I hope to get caught up with everyone! Thanks for being here!

Sometimes taking a break is the best thing to do! Glad to see you back! I'm still hoping we get to go to the beach this summer sometime but who knows. I hope you had a blast!

:flower:

50 days left until induction day! At this point I'm curious if I'm even going to make it that long. I wouldn't be to upset if she decided to come a little bit early. My last came 3 or 4 days before her induction date. :haha:

@ Chicka...everytime you update on your days left I alwaya here that song phrase in my head "it's the final countdown!" LOL!

Weird cramps today...weirder than normal...its hard to explain...I always thought crampps were cramps but this is sooo different....best way to describe it dull ache mixed with the feeling like a tiny person is in my uterus with a needled and its stabbing me slowly in one place then moving to another....again..weird...

Pam...did you test did you test?!?!??!!!?!?!?!?! Is there a line OMGOSH :) that one yesterday was sooooo clearly there :) I think your preggy :) I gotta go for now an get ready for my docs appt....I'll update when I get home!! I hope I get good news but somehow I feel kinda bad an duno what they are gonna tell me!

I am so drained all the time and I HATE it. lol I never remember feeling this "blah" with my other girls. And it sucks to because I'm not the type of person to nap during the day. Actually I refuse to no matter how tired I am. I wake up feeling useless and like I wasted a good portion of the day sleeping instead of doing something constructive. Kwim?

I'm trying to stay away from coffee as much as possible...but luckily my Dr. didn't ban me completely. In moderation, it's fine. :coffee:

So on top of already waddling like a duck...I now have this lovely wound on the back of my foot. I was outside coming in and holding the screen door to shut it and I shut it before my foot got in. The bottom of the door bit me!! It's not pretty so don't look if your queasy. lol
foot.jpg

Anyone have special plans for the 4th?

Andrea...took one today...looks like yesterdays but maybe a hint darker...but its blue dye...cant expect much...Called my doc to see hoe long I should wait before doing something about it...I probably wont hear back today cause thats how they roll *rolls eyes*

Chicka....boy that door really got ya good...ouch!!!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Ouch nope no plans we might bbq when nick gets off of work dont know if we will go watch the fireworks or not ana bear does like the loud sounds so idk yet what about you guys anything fun planed?

Pam, where is the picture?? :growlmad: lol jk

I wanna see the :test: !! :haha:

I'm hoping we will get to see the fireworks. Our town does them every year on the 4th but for some reason they are changing the day to the 30th so it can be done on Saturday. STUPID. I don't want to celebrate the 30th! My husband has the 4th of, but not the 30th so he is going to try to go in early on saturday to be off in time for the fireworks. We shall see. :shrug:

Today
https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120625_151005.jpg
https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120625_133155.jpg

Yesterday
https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120624_211651.jpgd

I'm back from the appt...just waiting on results :( got blood hcg quant. and urine and debating this ultrasound......I guess I'll call tomorrow an get it scheduled but....I don't wanna do an u/s an me on my u know who an I duno if wednesday the doc will do an u/s or not....I have no clue??!?!?! I guess I'll call them tomorrow an ask what all they will do wednesday it might not even be worth the drive there.....since I just got a blood test on base....well I'll update more when I know!

Pam cant tell on my phone andi how long will it take the test to come back?

I duno never had tests done on base :( so I've no clue :( He said if I were pregnant though he'd call me in immediately for a scan....but......they closed at 4 less than an hour after I did the blood work.....so I duno whats gonna happen from here....its just a freaking good ole waiting game :( I wanna cry :( I just want my back an side to feel better it feels like something has PUNCHED my guts out :(

Pam, it looks like there is a faint line there. But I'm not so fond of blue dye...:dohh: I always see lines on those! lol

Andrea, hope everything turns out okay. :hugs:

Yea...blue dye sucks but when my hubby went to the $ store they gad run out so he bought these so he wouldnt come back empty handed...lol...
What sucks is that it came up right away :-/ I am holdibg onto hope that I O'd and just missed it...plus I'm "late"...But I called my doc to ask if I ddnt O should I expect a period ..cause I dunno...lol....

Everyone is so quiet!!

Still no AF for me...not sure if she is gonna show up or not!!!! My body is going through something thats for sure :-(

Hi ladies, sorry Ive been missing, my dad was in town for a week and a bit :)

July 4th I have my next ultrasound. Because last time i was 5-6 weeks they are measuring me at 8-9 to see what I really am! So yay independence day going for ultrasound with my Best girlfriend.

As far as the man he came to meet my dad and then I walked him to the car and he was quite rude asked me when I was making the appt. Hes still going on about that yes ...
Anyways we argued for a bit over msg's and the last thing he said is that he loves me and we'll leave it at that for now.
I said to him he can either be apart of my life or not but I do expect him to except this baby and be a father to it. I just said baby aside do you want to be with me and stand by me and he said of course so I said then do it cause your not right now.

So end of rant I put my little foot down and stood my ground.

On the other note. I am showing .... Isnt this quite early to be starting to show? My dad didnt ask thank god, he probably just thought i was fat....
Chika im only 8 weeks and I already weigh 141 :( this is not good lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->